Page 19 of 134 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122294469119 ... LastLast

• Sock Puppet

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

hey i am still here.. kelly look.. i know i talk alot and can get chatty and somewhat borderline umm annoying..but with out me u wouldn't have a cool siggy i mean i am sure there is someone else on the boards that can do siggys, but i havn't seen them

• Sock Puppet

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

but i know. i know.. i know.. i am a thread killer.. or so i been told.. LOL..whatever i don't care

• Sock Puppet

just got done with Clara's newer siggy for xmas i know about time right clara? lol

• Sock Puppet

if anyone cares. i fixed the very 1st post. it all glitters now yeah no problem not a big deal, it just looked odd that half of it didn't glitter. now it all matches! lol

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    hey i am still here.. kelly look.. i know i talk alot and can get chatty and somewhat borderline umm annoying..but with out me u wouldn't have a cool siggy i mean i am sure there is someone else on the boards that can do siggys, but i havn't seen them
    Girl you have NEVER annoyed me! We are sig sisters fo' life!!! I'm watching Breaking Bad and entering orders, but I'm still here! Might be a bit slow to respond, though.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Hi Sara and Kelly!
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Girl you have NEVER annoyed me! We are sig sisters fo' life!!! I'm watching Breaking Bad and entering orders, but I'm still here! Might be a bit slow to respond, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    Hi Sara and Kelly!
    hiya barry!

omg i just turned on AMC and guess what! White Christmas it on. but half over! shooot! i love that movie .., danny kay and bing crosby!

• Sock Puppet

oo okay Kelly. i just feel that maybe i might be too muc for people , i am not so active on the boards, but i lie to chit chat and talk lol

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    Hi Sara and Kelly!
    Hi Barry!!!

oo okay Kelly. i just feel that maybe i might be too muc for people , i am not so active on the boards, but i lie to chit chat and talk lol
    Not too much for me! The more chatting the better!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

hiya barry!

omg i just turned on AMC and guess what! White Christmas it on. but half over! shooot! i love that movie .., danny kay and bing crosby!
    If you ever get the chance..."Christmas In Connecticut". One of my favorite all time Christmas movies, with a young Barbara Stanwyck.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Sock Puppet

how are you able to watch breaking bad?? LOL not fair!

• Sock Puppet

xmas in connecticut.. okay..

so far my fav. holiday movie this year was on lifetime and it was "dear santa" lol

• Selfie Expert

how are you able to watch breaking bad?? LOL not fair!
    The haven't blocked Netflix yet... Or Amazon. I'm not sure who makes these decisions but I'll take what I can get! Haha

• Sock Puppet

im still here! haa amazon--wait.. SHHHHOOPPPING! LOL that all i think of amazon, shopping for crap! lol haahaa! nah i love amazon, and how fast they get to me!

netflix i love netflix, i also love red box! LOL i am stil here i am however in photoshop doing photoshop stuff..LOL i may or may not be doing a new signature LOL

• Sock Puppet

@ my office on my computer we get EVERYTHING. not that id watch netflix in my cubicle. but i have watched a t pain music video once