Page 21 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324314671121 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 2007
  1. #301

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Are you sure you exist? It seems your computer says otherwise! Hehe
    haaa yeah i got the same thing!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Aunt Pengy,I never get tire of that movie......I enjoy watching it too!


    SARRA......Very Pretty!

    KELLY GIRL.....a very top and Happy morning to You

    Jim

    thanks jim.

    thanks kelly.. yep did it . last night LOL..did i work on the wedding, that is the question. and survey says!??? NO! photoshop is a big time waister for me

  2. #302

    • Angel Fan MC Man
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Beautiful Oxnard, CA
    Posts
    24,291
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    GOOD MORNING=everone
    I t is a very pretty clear morning were you can the pretty snow on the mountains!
    I just got back from IHOP ,had my apple creeps for breakfast.......
    and enjoying the morning all together........Jim
    Apple crepes...Very tasty.

    As for Apple creeps...they're in Northern California....we just bought two Iphones that they made...


    Sorry, Jim. I could not resist. How are you today?

    Good afternoon everyone!
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

  3. #303

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,423

    Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

    Good early evening! I tuckered out very early last night. I was asleep before 1am which is sooo not me. Boyfriend got home from Tahoe at 2am & texted me and I slept right through it. There was something I got on the computer to do, but don't remember what. I've got a bone to pick with The Oatmeal though. I ordered a sweatshirt for my sister weeks ago and it's still not here. Paid $12 for 2 to 5 day shipping, it's still not here.

  4. #304

    • Selfie Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    7,073

    Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Aunt Pengy,I never get tire of that movie......I enjoy watching it too!


    SARRA......Very Pretty!

    KELLY GIRL.....a very top and Happy morning to You


    Woe....Kelly Girl ,got me a New Car for Christmas from amazon ...how nice!



    Jim
    Good evening, Jim!! Well... Sorry to disappoint, but I didn't get you a car... Maybe Oprah will??

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

  5. #305

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    35 mins from DLR
    Posts
    1,596

    Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    HELLO EVER ONE


    LADY ,IT's "C O L D " out there,,,,
    Your Happy Butt going get frost bite!!!
    and it's going rain tonight (or snow)....LoL
    Don't want you sick !
    Hehe, I know it was cold! It was snowing at my house in Upland last night, but we went anyway - Mom hadn't been to DLR since the summer, so she really wanted to ride the Haunted Mansion this year. It was nice, and we stayed warm, but we got tired pretty quickly, so we only rode RSR and HMH. But we got the drinking chocolate at Ghirardelli and got some shopping in - I got an ear hat (which I collect) and a Jack Skellington case for my iPhone5, so I was happy!

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Good early evening! I tuckered out very early last night. I was asleep before 1am which is sooo not me. Boyfriend got home from Tahoe at 2am & texted me and I slept right through it. There was something I got on the computer to do, but don't remember what. I've got a bone to pick with The Oatmeal though. I ordered a sweatshirt for my sister weeks ago and it's still not here. Paid $12 for 2 to 5 day shipping, it's still not here.
    Aw, boo! I hate it when that happens...I pay up the butt for speedy shipping and the "handling" time makes it take forever anyway!

    Evening all!
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

  6. #306

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    35 mins from DLR
    Posts
    1,596

    Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

    Name:  Crickets-chirping.JPG
Views: 24
Size:  5.4 KB
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

  7. #307

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,423

    Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Aw, boo! I hate it when that happens...I pay up the butt for speedy shipping and the "handling" time makes it take forever anyway!

    Evening all!
    Yeah, I just looked at the confirmation, they didn't even get my order til the 12th. So it's supposed to be here Monday. We'll see if that happens lol.

  8. #308

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,939

    Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

    Hello everyone.

    The ISP I have is often quite slow, and sometimes doesn't work at all. Other times it's blazing fast.

    What I"m trying to say is when I suddenly leave, it's not because I'm being rude or anything, it's because I simply cannot post anymore.

    I almost always nanner out if I can.

    Unfortunately, ISPs are somewhat limited around here......

  9. #309

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,939

    Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Yeah, I just looked at the confirmation, they didn't even get my order til the 12th. So it's supposed to be here Monday. We'll see if that happens lol.
    Here's hoping it'll actually show up.....

    Clink!

  10. #310

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,727
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

    Hello Everone

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Good evening, Jim!! Well... Sorry to disappoint, but I didn't get you a car... Maybe Oprah will??
    Kelly Girl WHAT ! ...... Pft with Oprah......
    "O" well disappointment ,is part of the Adventure of life........
    Just tell me ,you doing well tonight!Jim

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Hehe, I know it was cold! It was snowing at my house in Upland last night, but we went anyway - Mom hadn't been to DLR since the summer, so she really wanted to ride the Haunted Mansion this year. It was nice, and we stayed warm, but we got tired pretty quickly, so we only rode RSR and HMH. But we got the drinking chocolate at Ghirardelli and got some shopping in - I got an ear hat (which I collect) and a Jack Skellington case for my iPhone5, so I was happy!
    LADY Iam so Happy,that your MOM got see Christmas at Disneyland!
    Sound like the both you had a great time together.....
    drinking chocolate at Ghirardelli ....shopping.......see the pretty sight's...
    Most all having that time with Your MOM...is the most importain
    I so Glad!!!

    Upland got snow "O my" that was low
    I saw the mountains this morning very pretty to see .....
    we have a little rain and snow again tonight to add ! Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  11. #311

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,939

    Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    hey i am still here.. kelly look.. i know i talk alot and can get chatty and somewhat borderline umm annoying..
    You're not annoying at all. I enjoy your posts; you're clever, witty, intelligent, down-to-earth and fun to read.

    Besides, isn't talking a lot and being chatty one of the reasons why we're here.......

  12. #312

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,727
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

    HI there ROB......

    Hope you are well
    and You got White Snow were you live?
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  13. #313

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,423

    Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Here's hoping it'll actually show up.....

    Clink!
    Here here! And I have to put a message in to Jon Autopsy, not sure if you've seen him on the boards. He had a contest back in Oct that I won. He was supposed to be sending me a shirt, and I haven't received it yet. I'm not super worried about it since I didn't pay for it or anything, I'm just curious and hope it didn't get lost in the mail.

  14. #314

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    35 mins from DLR
    Posts
    1,596

    Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Hello Everone

    LADY Iam so Happy,that your MOM got see Christmas at Disneyland!
    Sound like the both you had a great time together.....
    drinking chocolate at Ghirardelli ....shopping.......see the pretty sight's...
    Most all having that time with Your MOM...is the most importain
    I so Glad!!!

    Upland got snow "O my" that was low
    I saw the mountains this morning very pretty to see .....
    we have a little rain and snow again tonight to add ! Jim
    Yeah, I mean, I live with my mother, but it was nice to get to go to the parks with her - she's usually too tired to go out after work like I do, and I have tons more vacation and sick time than she has so she can't just play hooky to go, like I did on Wednesday. Anyway, we're planning a trip in the beginning of January so she can ride all the rides that are going down for refurb on the 7th, so that should be good!
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

  15. #315

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,423

    Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

    I'll be in Disneyland on the 8th for my birthday!

Similar Threads

  1. Pin Trading and Buying Chit Chat!
    By I Heart Disneyland in forum Pin Trading
    Replies: 1185
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 01:28 AM
  2. [Chat] General DLP Chit Chat!
    By Joelio in forum Disneyland Paris
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 09:30 AM
  3. [Chat] Glitches with BLAB and TSMM
    By Sillyup10 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 07:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •