Page 23 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1320212223242526334873123 ... LastLast

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    I have one movie Barb
    I going be watching ,on Christmas Eve
    A Christmas Carol-George C Scott
    I do that every year.......
    Jim
    Hey, we watched that Thursday night! That's one of my favorite versions of A Christmas Carol...though the new animated one is definitely up there as well.
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

• Grim Grinning

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Hey there! I booked our rooms tonight so we are going the 6th through the 8th, maybe we'll run in to you!
    Maybe! I'll be there the 8th to the 12th. My birthday is the 9th and I haven't figured out exactly what I wanna do that day. The parks is a given. I'm thinking I'll head over to Trader Sam's since it shouldn't be too busy on a Wednesday night.

• world class bilge rat

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Maybe! I'll be there the 8th to the 12th. My birthday is the 9th and I haven't figured out exactly what I wanna do that day. The parks is a given. I'm thinking I'll head over to Trader Sam's since it shouldn't be too busy on a Wednesday night.
    Spending your birthday at DL would be cool. Since mine is 11/11, I doubt I ever will. DL is usually crowded on Veterans Day.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Sounds like a lot of ladies are planning for a lot of fun at Disneyland.

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Hey, we watched that Thursday night! That's one of my favorite versions of A Christmas Carol...though the new animated one is definitely up there as well.

new animated one ?...
    the one that Disney put out couple years ago and it's 3-D...
    I saw it.......
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

A crowd has gathered. I look forward to a crowd gathering when Anniversary Weekend rolls around too.

• Selfie Expert

Have a Pirahna Pool for me!! I had one Monday night... Mmmm

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Spending your birthday at DL would be cool. Since mine is 11/11, I doubt I ever will. DL is usually crowded on Veterans Day.
    Well maybe you could go still! Even crowded days are fun, you just have to bring extra patience with you lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Yup yup! I was trying to think of something to do for my birthday and since there's exactly nothing to do in Sacramento, I figured Disneyland would make the perfect trip.

• Selfie Expert

A crowd has gathered. I look forward to a crowd gathering when Anniversary Weekend rolls around too.
    I soooo wish I was able to attend Anniversary Weekend

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Have a Pirahna Pool for me!! I had one Monday night... Mmmm
    That's my favorite there!! My friend and his gf got the ut-oah (sp?) once. I tried telling him that was something for much more than 2 people and since he doesn't really drink he should be careful, but he drank it down like a champ.

• Grim Grinning

I don't know if I'm gonna make it either because we're not sure we're gonna renew our AP's since they've gone up so much.

• Selfie Expert

That's my favorite there!! My friend and his gf got the ut-oah (sp?) once. I tried telling him that was something for much more than 2 people and since he doesn't really drink he should be careful, but he drank it down like a champ.
    Oh man I would be obliterated after that. I don't have many opportunities to drink, so I'm a light weight. It's a good thing, though, since the drinks I like are always expensive (fruity foo-foo drinks) lol

I don't know if I'm gonna make it either because we're not sure we're gonna renew our AP's since they've gone up so much.
    We have a trip planned the last weekend in Feb for Dapper Day and a Club 33 reservation, so I just can't afford the second trip out for the anniversary. I know what you mean about AP renewal... This was our first year getting one, and it may be our last for a while since we're thinking about trying to start a family later this year. We have until September until our APs expire, though, so we'll see...

• world class bilge rat

Ok you guys, I'm getting sleepy......sleepy........sleepy.......

Nanners!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Pengy I have a mod question for you if you don't mind -- I'm thinking about starting a thread where you post funny Space Mountain/Splash Mountain/etc ride photos, but I was wondering if there would be an issue with posting other people's photos. For example, if I post a picture of Splash with me doing a funny face, there are 5 other people in that picture. Hopefully my question makes sense! I've posted photos like that in my TR, but since I would be explicitly requesting such photos, just wanted to make sure I'm not breaking any rules.

SARA I LOVE YOUR NEW SIGNATURE!
    Um... brain fried right now but... I think we've had threads like this before but... you can post your own pics but for copyright reasons can't (officially) post anyone elses. However, threads like that usually stir up the "its not right to take a picture of that with your camera instead of buying it" group, and the threads end up with people fighting over that and they get locked or moved to the litterbox.

So actually not sure about starting one or not and my brain won't be working well again until... well actually my brain will never be working well again but it will be later before I can slow down enough to think about it.

Today started out ok then got hit with a late admit, and working again tomorrow then we are going our gift exchange at the hospital Tues. and I have't even bought anything for it yet so....

Not much of an answer is it?

Me too!

It will be ultimate sadness if I don't get to see you guys... but I totally understand about the AP since I let mine expire in Oct. too....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

DO IT! I <3 Trader Sam's!

Naturally!

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    new animated one ?...
    the one that Disney put out couple years ago and it's 3-D...
    I saw it.......
    Jim
    LOL, I take it you weren't a fan of it Jim?

Well maybe you could go still! Even crowded days are fun, you just have to bring extra patience with you lol.

Yup yup! I was trying to think of something to do for my birthday and since there's exactly nothing to do in Sacramento, I figured Disneyland would make the perfect trip.
    It always does...and yes, a bit of extra patience helps with the crowds...but sometimes I don't have it - particularly when its 105 degrees outside. But now Veteran's Day shouldn't be too bad in that respect Rob...

Aw...do it!

Actually not too strong - I ordered one with a friend on our Halloween trip, but she took like 2 sips and I drank the rest...not worth the $$ for the amount of liquor that's NOT in it, IMHO.

Aw, boo! You guys should rob a bank or something so you can come!
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples