Page 29 of 134 FirstFirst ... 41926272829303132395479129 ... LastLast

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    how are you penguinsoda?
    Doing well REx and you?

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Long Week ahead,,,,
    I wish You All Well=Good Night All
    Nanner's
    Jim
    Nanners Jim!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    I'm afraid I won't be able to stay too long tonight...the alarm goes off in less than 8 hours, so I'm gonna have to nanner out soon. Just waiting (impatiently, I might add) for Mom's boyfriend to come get his dogs so I can sleep. Not that I couldn't theoretically sleep beforehand, but boyfriend is notorious for coming in loudly and I am not in the mood to be rudely awakened in 15 minutes. SO I'm here.
    Well I hope he shows up soon.

I'm just about done with spammers.... a few tonight I can't trace down but I think they maybe using a proxy server so it looks like they are legit. All I can do is wait until they post something to nail them.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Selfie Expert

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Good evening to all who are still here and good night to those who are lucky enough to be in bed already!

My father in law and his 4-year-old son (my husband's half brother) came to visit over the weekend. Bad timing since I'm working overnights... I'm exhausted! I'm counting down the hours until I can crawl into bed!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

I'm just about done with spammers.... a few tonight I can't trace down but I think they maybe using a proxy server so it looks like they are legit. All I can do is wait until they post something to nail them.
    yAy! He's here, and he's leaving!!!

Good luck with the spammers. Not cool that they are coming out of the woodwork right now.

Aaaaaaaaaand........Nanners!
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Ok busy day tomorrow... time for me to nanner out!

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Goofy

Doing well REx and you?

Nanners Jim!

doing fine thank you.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

With only eight days left until Christmas, I still have lots to do. My husband keeps buying presents online, so I still have presents that need wrapping. I am getting close to finishing that afghan he (my husband) reguested that I finish by Christmas. Then there will need to be a trip to the grocery store for my family party, which is the 23rd. So I guess I'll be scurrying around all week. Hopefully when the day finally arrives, I can sit back and enjoy it. I love when family comes over, and we get to visit.

Happy Monday.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Morning all!

I have to find something today for the gift exchange at the hospital... nothing like waiting until the last minute.... I should of done it last week when I got stuff for the exchange at school but... oh well. Once that is done then I can spend the rest of the week cleaning up and getting ready for Christmas Eve. Since I work Christmas day, we'll have our dinner the day before.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    With only eight days left until Christmas, I still have lots to do. My husband keeps buying presents online, so I still have presents that need wrapping. I am getting close to finishing that afghan he (my husband) reguested that I finish by Christmas. Then there will need to be a trip to the grocery store for my family party, which is the 23rd. So I guess I'll be scurrying around all week. Hopefully when the day finally arrives, I can sit back and enjoy it. I love when family comes over, and we get to visit.

Happy Monday.
    I would love to see a picture of your afghan! Sounds like you have a busy few days coming up, but also sounds like you've been rather productive in the meantime! Make sure to take a break and enjoy yourself. Good luck getting everything done (though I don't think you'll need it, sounds like you've got it handled!)

Morning all!

I have to find something today for the gift exchange at the hospital... nothing like waiting until the last minute.... I should of done it last week when I got stuff for the exchange at school but... oh well. Once that is done then I can spend the rest of the week cleaning up and getting ready for Christmas Eve. Since I work Christmas day, we'll have our dinner the day before.
    Ahh!!! Being that list minute almost always results in a gift card, which isn't a bad thing! Just not as fun lol I wish you the smoothest shift possible on Christmas Day, and hope your cleaning and other chores go by SO FAST!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

This is the picture of the afghan that I made months ago for my grandson's girlfriend, who is a big Chicago Blackhawks fan. It is a different afghan than the one that I am working on now. When/if I finish that one in the next few days, I will post a photo of it as well.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Hey all!

^^Barbaraann..that is so cool!

Well I'm home today with a sickie little boy.... so I'll be around. We are off to Panera to get warm soup and juice, I have nothing in my fridge right now. I'm a bad mommy who need to go to the store.

Morning, kids!

Wow, Barbara!!! That is amazing!!! I can't knit to save my life...crochet, yes, but knit...nope, not for me.

Aw...Clara, I'm sorry your son is sick!! But at least you get to stay home with him (and us). Enjoy your soup!

Aw...Clara, I'm sorry your son is sick!! But at least you get to stay home with him (and us). Enjoy your soup!
    I like staying home...we just got back from Panera and I bought soups and bread bowls and sandwiches for lunch and OJ's and some coffee, an asiago bagel with bacon, cheese and egg and a cherry pastry for me!

After nap time...it's turkey sandwich time!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

The afghan is crocheted. I am not a knitter. Crocheting is a more forgiving endeavor than knitting is.

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    I like staying home...we just got back from Panera and I bought soups and bread bowls and sandwiches for lunch and OJ's and some coffee, an asiago bagel with bacon, cheese and egg and a cherry pastry for me!

After nap time...it's turkey sandwich time!
    Wow, you're making me hungry, and I just finished breakfast!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    The afghan is crocheted. I am not a knitter. Crocheting is a more forgiving endeavor than knitting is.
    WOW! that totally looks knitted! Great job Barbara. And I agree about crocheting - so much easier.

Wow, you're making me hungry, and I just finished breakfast!
    Pastry was yummy and the asiago sandwich was yummy...soup later!