Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

• world class bilge rat

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Yup... between working and keeping up with her 8 kids... she's been super busy!!! Hopefully she'll be able to join us for the RCMC dinner in Feb!

Yeah! Congrats!!! I still have Chase... so far I haven't had any issues. Yet.

Wow... thats a lot of... math. But it is really cool how that all works out!

Ok, dinner done and shower done. Now... what should I get to drink. I have a glass of water somewhere....
    Yep, I hope she'll be there for the dinner this year too. last year was tons-o-fun!!

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Heck most people in So Cal don't even know how to drive in rain let alone snow!!
    Got that right Aunt Pengy......
    It scar me.....being on the road...
    Now thinking more about it ....they don't even know how to drive, when weather even good!!!!!!
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Got that right Aunt Pengy......
    It scar me.....being on the road...
    Now thinking more about it ....they don't even know how to drive, when weather even good!!!!!!
    Jim
    You sure got a point there Jim!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    It's 12/12/12 today. I'm kinda funny with numbers like that; I was born on 11/11. My last drivers license expired on 11/11/11. Also, on 11/11/11 I turned 55. I was born in 1956, and on 11/11/12, I turned 56. I'm also twice as old as my oldest son. And next year, I'll be 3 times as old as my daughter.

Bored to death yet.......

Lol.
    I Hate Math as well....
    and one thing I do know

ROB
    I still come up 'OLDER" than You!...........any way you add it.....not fair
    You still a kid............Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• world class bilge rat

Ok you guys, I know it's early, but if I listen real close, I can hear the faint yet plain sound of the hot tub calling my name.....

Nanners everyone!

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

You sure got a point there Jim!
    Aunt Pengy
    I should go to work eary///and take it slow.....and easy
    I do fear lots of rain in the eary morning time .......
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Ok you guys, I know it's early, but if I listen real close, I can hear the faint yet plain sound of the hot tub calling my name.....

Nanners everyone!
    Nanner's ROB ,Relax and enjoy........have a Good Tomorrow!
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Nanners everyone!
    ooh hot tub... sounds wonderful to me! Wish I had one! And indoor one that is! Nanners Rob!

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Aunt Pengy
    I should go to work eary///and take it slow.....and easy
    I do fear lots of rain in the eary morning time .......
    Jim
    Well I'm only 5 minutes away from the school so it shouldn't be to bad tomorrow. I got my car filled up with gas today so I don't have any running around I need to do.

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

I pop back later after ,I watch Mac Gyver!
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Sounds like a plan....

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Yup... between working and keeping up with her 8 kids... she's been super busy!!! Hopefully she'll be able to join us for the RCMC dinner in Feb!
    Ugh..why would anyone want to have 8 kids...I'm so emotionally and physically drained with the one I have. I'm so tired of hearing myself tell him the same thing over and over and he just stares at that stupid TV. I'm gonna unplug that thing. I actually have to get up in his face for him to even know I exist.

I'm really agitated tonight...

• Grim Grinning

Ugh I'm so sleepy! Can't fall asleep! New American Horror Story tonight, then it goes on hiatus for two weeks. Not sure why the show takes a Christmas break since last I heard they were filming the final episode.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

As I read this thread I am constantly reminded of just how different we all are. So many different lifestyles, and families, and personal choices. Yet we have some things in common. As I read, and sometimes comment I have enjoyed getting to know so many different kinds of people here. I learn a lot as I read about the thoughts and every day doings of our members. My life is enriched greatly by being here.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    As I read this thread I am constantly reminded of just how different we all are. So many different lifestyles, and families, and personal choices. Yet we have some things in common. As I read, and sometimes comment I have enjoyed getting to know so many different kinds of people here. I learn a lot as I read about the thoughts and every day doings of our members. My life is enriched greatly by being here.
    I'm glad someone reads my mundane musings of my day to day goings on. I figure if I put it out there that I'm going to do something, I'm more likely to get it done. Or if I just vent, I feel better. Nobody in my house really likes to listen to me vent, and since I don't have a sound proof room to go scream in, this makes a nice substitute.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Indeed. Its the commonalities that bring us here, and the difference that keep it interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    I'm glad someone reads my mundane musings of my day to day goings on. I figure if I put it out there that I'm going to do something, I'm more likely to get it done. Or if I just vent, I feel better. Nobody in my house really likes to listen to me vent, and since I don't have a sound proof room to go scream in, this makes a nice substitute.
    Which is why I like to say that we don't always have answers or have anything to add... but we can always be an ear and listen if anyone needs to just toss something on the table and get if off their chest!

Ok... todays episode of Young and the Restless done.... stupid soap. Sometimes I wonder why I bother.