Page 30 of 134 FirstFirst ... 52027282930313233405580130 ... LastLast

• Grim Grinning

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Now I want Panera lol. I used to always get the bacon turkey bravo, but now it's all about the french onion soup.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

about to have my brocolli cheddar soup in the bread bowl!

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

It is definitely soup-in-a-bread-bowl weather! I'm so jealous right now!
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

• Grim Grinning

I think I'm gonna get Panera for lunch, I think I'm getting sick again. I woke up with a sore throat and I'm not happy about it. Also not thrilled that I looked at Santa Cruz's weather for this weekend and saw that it's supposed to be 49 degrees and raining. Not good ziplining weather. Ugh.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

My grandson is home sick today. Not a good day for him to be sick. He was supposed to take his final Math Test today. He said that he can make it up. I worry too much, he thinks. He does have a low grade fever, and I guess he ..........well, I'll leave the specifics off the page.

Oh, Finals Week - you are a mixed blessing! Its suuuuuper slow, which is good because nobody is available to work, but dang! At least I am done with school, officially, until January 21st. I really need this mental break!

• Grim Grinning

Panera acquired!

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Panera acquired!
    Woot!

Just made a FB page for my café...it will be good to have, but it's one more thing I have to keep up with...it's just a day of mixed blessings!

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    This is the picture of the afghan that I made months ago for my grandson's girlfriend, who is a big Chicago Blackhawks fan. It is a different afghan than the one that I am working on now. When/if I finish that one in the next few days, I will post a photo of it as well.

Although I am NOT a Blackhawks fan, this is AMAZING!!!!! I would love one with the Coyotes on it!! I need to learn to knit/crochet just so I can make something like this. GOOD JOB!!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Woot!

Just made a FB page for my café...it will be good to have, but it's one more thing I have to keep up with...it's just a day of mixed blessings!
    Your cafe? Very cool! I'm trying to find the motivation to get off the computer and get ready for work. I'm perfectly happy right where I am though.

• Delawarean Girl

Hey MiceChatters.

How's everyone been? Well, I ended up taking that seasonal job at Amazon. They said today that this is the last week as a team. So this might be it.

I loved the money and but it is so hard work. Such a change for someone that hasn't worked for 2 years

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Your cafe? Very cool! I'm trying to find the motivation to get off the computer and get ready for work. I'm perfectly happy right where I am though.
    Yup yup. And I'm super sad right now...the other café supervisor just put in her notice - she and I have been friends for...11 years, and I'm so used to seeing her everyday at work, but I guess now we'll get to hang out outside of work...

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley B View Post
    Hey MiceChatters.

How's everyone been? Well, I ended up taking that seasonal job at Amazon. They said today that this is the last week as a team. So this might be it.

I loved the money and but it is so hard work. Such a change for someone that hasn't worked for 2 years
    Hey there Hayley...doing alright...If you want to move out to Claremont, CA, I have a job for you!

• Delawarean Girl

Hey there Hayley...doing alright...If you want to move out to Claremont, CA, I have a job for you!
    The CA part sounds awesome. But I wonder about the ?

• Grim Grinning

Hey, I need a job lol. Parents are getting on me about not having a job in my field. Goodness knows I need a better paying job than what I've got now. My friend and I were kicking around the idea of moving to SoCal looking for baking jobs.