Page 34 of 134 FirstFirst ... 92431323334353637445984 ... LastLast

• Sock Puppet

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

i liek luck be a lady..

there is two others that i saw also,,wrong color. but for the style is cute!!

Name:  556335360188367069_YHPq0m03_c.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  55.5 KB

Name:  556335360188207535_fgK2Maro_c.jpg
Size:  57.9 KB

and oh this one. ruffles.. go figure!

Name:  556335360188367285_dpfSEgOP_b.jpg
Size:  14.0 KB

i made a color strip from photoshop, i took this photo that she picked out of a flower bouqet adn "extracted" the colors from it then made sections of the colors and printed it out so i cut that into strips so we hae sqauares of 7 colors ..the colors of the bouqet she liked.LOL

i know creative right? well so thsi way we can easly match dresses and things!

• Sock Puppet

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Name:  556335360188368380_DMgzDRfp_c.jpg
Size:  39.0 KB

AND THE FLOWERS! that is where i got the colors from

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Sorry to leave you talking to yourself Sara... but I've got to get to bed!!! Nanners all!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Sock Puppet

oh haaaa!! i am talking to my self.. oh well.. it happens i go on and on about the wedding and people eyes start to glaze over lol

• Sock Puppet

okay. going to bed now tooo.. i didn't realize it's 11 :30pm lol

• Selfie Expert

Sorry I haven't responded!! I'm reading all your posts and am entertained. Those flowers are BEAUTIFUL! I think I love everything on ModCloth

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Has anybody noticed that Sara has been allowed to do back to back posts? That's been happening for the last few days I noticed.

Afghan is just about finished. Today, I will finally be done, and then I can get down to some serious Christmas preparations.

The dresses are cute. How I wish I was skinny, and young enough to wear any one of them.

Happy Tuesday. We are supposed to take Kathy out for dinner tonite, in honor of her birthday, which was yesterday.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Morning all! I noticed that back to back post thing a few days ago too..... umm.... we haven't updated or changed anything as far as I know....

Much stuff to do today!!! Catch you kiddles when I can!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

My husband picked out the colors for this afghan. It was giving me fits a few days ago, but as a whole, I think it turned out pretty nice.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Good morning all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley B View Post
    I hope there are Office like ones.
    Office jobs in California...that would be none. The job market here is awful, especially for office jobs. Unless you want to do work that should be getting you paid $25/hour and only get paid about $10. No joke.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    There's a certain "author" on there who's really grinding my gears, so trying to stay away from his threads, but it's so hard to just watch someone be snotty and not say anything! Ughh
    I *think* I know who you are talking about but I stayed clear last night and actually all day yesterday. Just wasn't in the mood for MC. It happens

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Has anybody noticed that Sara has been allowed to do back to back posts? That's been happening for the last few days I noticed.
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Morning all! I noticed that back to back post thing a few days ago too..... umm.... we haven't updated or changed anything as far as I know....
    Back to back posting has been able to happen for a while now. I've seen it in the DLand forums and pretty much all over the Board. It's not just Sara's posts.

I'll prove it ....

And here is a back to back post!

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Morning kids!

Back to back posts I've noticed for the past week or so...

And SARA!!! I am in love with about 85% of the dresses you posted <3 Just wish I had the body to pull any of them off!!
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

Hi Lady!

Wow...there are some strong arguments about coffee going on in DL forum...oh look..I'm sipping mine now...oh look...it's STARBUCKS!

EEEEK!

Ridiculous...

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I haven't had time to read any of the threads that have popped up in the last week or so. That's probably a good thing. Keeps me out of trouble, and I won't get frustrated before Christmas trying to figure some of these MiceChatters out.

I only have a few gift cards to get then I'm done with shopping