Page 35 of 134 FirstFirst ... 102532333435363738456085 ... LastLast

• Sock Puppet

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Sorry I haven't responded!! I'm reading all your posts and am entertained. Those flowers are BEAUTIFUL! I think I love everything on ModCloth
    thanks Kelly kell! umm yeah i love like all the dresses on Modcloth.. well most.. lol.. and i did do flower idea-ing last nite so i can't say i didn't work on the wedding.. today i am searching out a hair accessory for the bride my cousin.she is not doing a viel.but wants her hair down, so a nice facsinator would look good and i am the right person to even look for them since i wear facsinators almost EVERY day... like this brown one..

Name:  IMG_0279__81746.1317052415.280.280.JPG
Views: 29
Size:  13.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Has anybody noticed that Sara has been allowed to do back to back posts? That's been happening for the last few days I noticed.

Afghan is just about finished. Today, I will finally be done, and then I can get down to some serious Christmas preparations.

The dresses are cute. How I wish I was skinny, and young enough to wear any one of them.

Happy Tuesday. We are supposed to take Kathy out for dinner tonite, in honor of her birthday, which was yesterday.
    bad to be back to back post??

aww no worries barbara.. i think we all wish we could fit those dresses, they are too darn cute tho. how it's funny that the style like that has sure came back..

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Morning kids!

Back to back posts I've noticed for the past week or so...

And SARA!!! I am in love with about 85% of the dresses you posted <3 Just wish I had the body to pull any of them off!!

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Hi Lady!

Wow...there are some strong arguments about coffee going on in DL forum...oh look..I'm sipping mine now...oh look...it's STARBUCKS!

EEEEK!

Ridiculous...

ooooooo i didn't get to sotp for starbucks this morning, i slept in then had to jam fast to get ready..so it was Red Bull for me this morning.. an i wish i had gotten starbucks, the people in my office don't know how to make coffee at all..

so what is this *thread* that is irritating everyone? maybe i need to go look.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

The coffee threads I think.

• Sorcerer Supreme Bean

I can feel it, today's the day.

Penguin get ready.
    There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
    -Dr. Strange

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    I can feel it, today's the day.

Penguin get ready.
    Coffee will be spilling everywhere?!?!

Name:  spilled-coffee.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  9.6 KB

• Sock Puppet

i really can't believe they are still going on about starbucks on main st.. like seriously people.. really???

• Sorcerer Supreme Bean

Coffee will be spilling everywhere?!?!

Name:  spilled-coffee.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  9.6 KB
    No, but what I asked of her earlier might just happen today.

But then again if it does I wont have to worry about this website anymore.
    There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
    -Dr. Strange

No, but what I asked of her earlier might just happen today.

But then again if it does I wont have to worry about this website anymore.

awww...don't get banned...it really isn't worth it over someone who thinks they're word is the word of God.

• Sorcerer Supreme Bean

awww...don't get banned...it really isn't worth it over someone who thinks they're word is the word of God.
    No its not, but I'm not the only person who feels that way about this guy, and maybe if I martyr myself, maybe he'll stop

(doubt that though)

To be honest, its certain posters on this forum that have ruined my Disney experience far more than the Disney Company itself ever could (short of demolishing the park of course)
    -Dr. Strange

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

No its not, but I'm not the only person who feels that way about this guy, and maybe if I martyr myself, maybe he'll stop

(doubt that though)

To be honest, its certain posters on this forum that have ruined my Disney experience far more than the Disney Company itself ever could (short of demolishing the park of course)
    ^ This.
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

Oh boy do I AGREE AGREE and maybe I AGREE some more!

It's so hard to stay positive in there sometimes, the DL Forum.

Look, I go to Dland to get away from the real life crap. Take Saturday for instance. I went there because I was DEVASTED over what happened in CT on Friday...just devastated and nothing has affected me as much as this tragedy. So I went to Dland on Saturday with my boy to ride Indy and just see what we can in the evening we were there and just clear my mind of it all.

I had another memorable visit and was just there from about 5 - 11pm. We did both parks rode, Casey Jr, Soarin', Monsters, Ariel then Indy last. We visited the Xmas festivities in Frontierland with the activities and such. He got a picture with Pluto and did some pin trading! We even spent time in Innovations!

I really don't go into the parks looking and searching out scowling CM's and screaming guests. There is enough of that outside the parks and granted it happens inside to but I'm not going to go searching for it.

/rant over

• Sorcerer Supreme Bean

Dont forget time inappropriate coffee brands.

Gotta be on the lookout for those too.
    -Dr. Strange

Dont forget time inappropriate coffee brands.

Gotta be on the lookout for those too.

ah yes..that is right...

because swiping a plastic card was suuuureee something they did in the 1920's right?

Sheesh...

By that I mean all of Main Street is time inappropriate becuause of Cash Registers, hands free faucets, etc....to gripe about coffee is ridiculous.

• Sock Puppet

YEAH DON'T . WE LIKE U ON THE BOARDS..

plsu u had cool hair in that one photo and a cute face.. and its nice to have someone like u on the boards and in here

(doubt that though)

i hope i am not one of them!!

just visited the DL forum..shook the troops up a bit, and yes i see what you guys mean, i know which thread.. seriously.. i can't believe it's gone on this long.. ..who cares is what i wrote!! LOL

3 cheers for starbucks!! YAYNESS!! LOL i support them to the fullest cup!

also.. that thread about tickets, it sounds not right. the way the poster described the price and such.. i have this feeling that he bought them from one of those rental places on harbor..im sorry it just sounds fishy to me.i could be wrong....

don't let that coffee threads annoy and ruin ur disney fun times Wren...go look at the xmas treat photo thread to get some xmas disney spirit in ya!

oh HM reminds me of wild o dan.. LOL just saying

• Sock Puppet

--CLARA i sent u the eeyore siggy.. did u not get it? or did i sent it to someone else.. uh oh...

• Triple Goddess