Page 38 of 134 FirstFirst ... 132835363738394041486388 ... LastLast

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

And now its nanner time for me!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Selfie Expert

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Good night!!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Grim Grinning

Suppose I should find my way to bed too, I work all day again tomorrow. Ugh, I'm ready for Friday so I can actually sleep in and such.

• Sock Puppet

normal? what's normal? plse do explain...

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Suppose I should find my way to bed too, I work all day again tomorrow. Ugh, I'm ready for Friday so I can actually sleep in and such.
    Hooray for sleeping in!! Boo for working all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    normal? what's normal? plse do explain...
    I know, right? I'll at least be closer to "normal" when I sleep at night and am awake in the day, instead of the opposite.

• Sock Puppet

i admit I am a bit nutty sometimes.. but i'd rather be outside the box then stuck inside it

• Sock Puppet

..and so being normal is not what life is..

• Sock Puppet

see ya all tomorrow.. night kelly

• Selfie Expert

Oh no, I definitely don't strive to be normal, but I do prefer my sleeping patterns to be a bit more normal.

Good night, Sara!!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

The RCMC is what it is today because of all the great MiceChatters who have passed through here, and are yet to discover us.

Thanks for all the great comments on my handiwork.

Today I must do the laundry that I blew off yesterday.

I must get over my fear of rodents. Kathy said she saw a rat on top of our garbage can in the alley last night. Now this was about 5:30 in the evening. This city I live in is my home, and I really don't want to live anywhere else. However, because of the mild weather that we have had for over a year, the rodent population is out of control. People are slobs and they really need to do a better job with the garbage that they put out. The city should make better cans as well. Rats are scary, nasty, dirty creatures, and they are too close for comfort. I had dreams all night, and well those nasty things are the only thing that would drive me out of my house. Of course, I could go somewhere else, and have the same problem.

Detour.

Back to holiday fun as I wrap the very last of my Christmas presents today.

Don't for get to read the Roundup.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Ugh on Rats...we had a mouse in the house once. It ran behind the washing machine so we put traps on both escape exits and second later SNAP! gone...felt kinda bad..he just got lost.

Morning all.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Yeah ok I give up on that Starbucks thread. The last long post in there was super depression and actually selfish. "oh whoa is me...no one listens to me cuz i'm old" really REALLY? did YOU just get your child shot up a few days ago?

The empathy that some people lack and then fill the void with selfishness is unbelievable. I hope that thread disappears to.

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Oh holy cow... that makes me tired just reading it!!! I certainly don't envy you with having to take care of all that stuff at work!

MacDaddy and Hotsauce1 are great photographers! I look up to both of them! Did you know MacDaddy was originally in the RCMC? He was one of the very first ones.... back when he was known as LocalDisneyFan... or LDF... He doesn't have a lot of time to hang out on the boards anymore, but he's a really cool guy!
    Haha, actually I have a confession - MacDaddy aka Bill is how I found MiceChat. He was one of my choir directors at J.C. and I was Facebook stalking him one day and found MC. We called him Mr. Mac or Dad back then and I think that inspired his SN. Anyway he IS a cool guy! He is going to help me and mom become better Disney photographers.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    The RCMC is what it is today because of all the great MiceChatters who have passed through here, and are yet to discover us.
    Indeed!

Good morning! Get to work a double today because of everyone quitting...and I get to close by myself because co-worker is going to DLR tonight. Super jealous...and slightly terrified to be here by myself for 4 hours. I don't think I can go that long without a bathroom break! But I'll work it out, I'm sure.

Anyway...have a great day! I'll be in and out all day, I'm sure.
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

• Sorcerer Supreme Bean

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Yeah ok I give up on that Starbucks thread. The last long post in there was super depression and actually selfish. "oh whoa is me...no one listens to me cuz i'm old" really REALLY? did YOU just get your child shot up a few days ago?

The empathy that some people lack and then fill the void with selfishness is unbelievable. I hope that thread disappears to.
    I know, all he forgot was "Get off my lawn you damn kids"
    There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
    -Dr. Strange