Page 39 of 134 FirstFirst ... 142936373839404142496489 ... LastLast

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    I know, all he forgot was "Get off my lawn you damn kids"
    right..

its one thing to be negative but to spread it around like a disease is just horrible.
    and it's more horrible to basically say "you shouldn't enjoy Disneyland NOW because it isn't the Disneyland of the 1960's"

• Sorcerer Supreme Bean

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

There is a large group of people that think exactly that, and its really irritating
    There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
    -Dr. Strange

There is a large group of people that think exactly that, and its really irritating
    Honestly?! How does one live like that? Time moves on, its the circle of life. I understand technology and such may take some getting used to but to say that we can't enjoy the park of today is simply non-logical and selfish.

That is like the crazy ex who says "if I can't have them..NOBODY CAN!" and offs them....ridiculous...

• Sorcerer Supreme Bean

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Honestly?! How does one live like that? Time moves on, its the circle of life. I understand technology and such may take some getting used to but to say that we can't enjoy the park of today is simply non-logical and selfish.

That is like the crazy ex who says "if I can't have them..NOBODY CAN!" and offs them....ridiculous...
    As sad as that is, thats a good analogy.
    There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
    -Dr. Strange

• Grim Grinning

So I've decided I'm just gonna start playing the lottery. I'm tired of this working thing, it's getting in the way of my sleep. Then again me constantly waking up for no reason is getting in the way of my sleep too.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    So I've decided I'm just gonna start playing the lottery. I'm tired of this working thing, it's getting in the way of my sleep. Then again me constantly waking up for no reason is getting in the way of my sleep too.
    Good luck! And remember your friends in the RCMC if you win the millions!

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Well THIS has been the longest day ever! Started with my morning guy no-showing, continued with the official resignation of my other supervisor, finding out that morning guy quit too, student worker going home sick, starting work 2 hours early to cover all the people who weren't there, meeting with my boss about whether or not to hire my friend to replace one of the people I lost, contacting said friend to arrange an interview, rescheduling said interview...I lost track for a while after that...but now my student worker who was going to close all week has the flu and she won't be coming in, so...its going to be a long week! Ugh. I'm exhausted!!

In other news, I designed a 2013 calendar during my down time using a lot of the wonderful photos taken by MiceChatters (mostly MacDaddy and HotSauce1) and I'm going to print it and give it to mom for xmas. Actually I think I like it so much, I might print one for myself too...

Oh, Hi btw...
    what??? GEEVEE's and mine photos didn't make the cut?? oh well.. whatever! lol just kidding

I know, all he forgot was "Get off my lawn you damn kids"
    " hey Arty get the sticks it's those darn kids again .. arty are you listening to me?"

lol.... little old jersey housewife yelling at her husband to get sticks to woosh the kids off their lawn..lol

i

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    i m gonna play too, i hate working, it's really cutting into my DLR time and stuff..and life is short, i don't want to spend it stuck in this cubicle..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    " hey Arty get the sticks it's those darn kids again .. arty are you listening to me?"

lol.... little old jersey housewife yelling at her husband to get sticks to woosh the kids off their lawn..lol
    "Why you snot-nosed little brat!!!!"

That's what I think of...

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    "Why you snot-nosed little brat!!!!"

That's what I think of...
    or " what do you kids think your doing!?? scram!! i say ! Scram!"

anyhow so this is how i feel after reading that last few posts of that thread...

Wren i agree with you btw.. and clara i liked the giant "like" graphic! way cool!!

but i feel op wants people to join in on his pity party and feel sad that the park has changed into what it is now vs what it was back in the 60's. so that's all it is a way to get a pity party and the tears and the whiny sad face in the qoute and the " oh poor me" isn't cutting to for me, i didn't fall for it. and to say " our park" well i got news, it;s not HIS PARK it was WALTS park, and he MADE it for EVERYONE IN THE WORLD to enjoy, all families an people from all walks of life.so while some people agree with op and groveling at his feet and agreeing i won't because his posts are borderline pushing me into a idea i don't agree with.kinda like how a drug pusher cons their customers..it's kinda the same way almost.. pushing something on someone that doesn't agree or what to do it in the 1st place. in the ops case it's " think the same, come on, do it.. you know u want to whether u agree or not.. do it do it do it"

the world is evolving everyday ..Disneyland evolves with the world.. so it changes, big deal i have learned to accept it as it goes.can't keep reverting to the past, have to keep moving forward.

someone needs to get a high five in the face with the "we are now in the present not past" chair

• Sock Puppet

anyhow that is my rant on that.

Congratulations Kelly for making the Weekly Round Up!

Disneyland with NEWBIES! Dec 10 & 11, 2012
    KellyMcG86
    and three of her friends report back from their busy two day trip to Disneyland and DCA!

Congratulations Poisonedapples for making the Weekly Round Up for the second time with the same thread!

Holidays at DLR: Treat Photos
    Poisonedapples
    wants to see what treats the season offers at the resort. So if you are going to the park, be sure to take a photo and make everyone else envious of the holiday offerings.

• Sock Puppet

oh one more thing., i disagree on the list of coffee's that was made.. i am sorry but all them are gross and gritty tasting.believe me .. tasted half of them till i found one i like that tastes clean and not gritty like sand paper, im sorry who wants to drink sand paper? not me

Congratulations ME! for making the Weekly Round up! I really do want to see this movie....love me some Leo!

Django Unchained….On Christmas Day!
    clara
    is really looking forward to Django Unchained on Christmas. This latest film from Quentin Tarantino is a strong contender in the Oscar race. Are you ready?

• Sorcerer Supreme Bean

Well poisoned, cheaper home coffee brands usually sell better than coffee shop brands, especially in an economy that we have.

Maxwell House and Folgers taste terrible to be honest to me, but they're half the price of Starbucks
    -Dr. Strange