Page 4 of 134 FirstFirst 1234567142954104 ... LastLast

• Grim Grinning

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

And the table's pretty full isn't it My mom watched soaps when I was little. From time to time if we leave to run errands and come home to one being on, she'll laugh and say "Oh so and so is still on this? He still a jerk?" or something to that effect, then we change channels.

• Never give in.

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post
    Hello new thread.
    Let me just take a moment to ask...WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!

And yay! Classes are over for the semester.
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I recently got hooked on the Young and the Restless. Makes my life seem like a dream compared to what those people endure each and every day.

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

I watch my program

wisdom,is telling this old man to go to bed........It is raining hard.......

Nanner's to ALL!!

Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    My guess would be M7D's son. I don't know if she's been in here lately.

I never got Barbie's dream car, however I did get her red Ferrari. It took many trips down our stairs because Barbie was a bad driver lol.
    haa barbie bad driver.. yeah my barbies always had odd hair cuts

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I love the new thread. Since I have been accused by many of talking too much, I will feel right at home here.
    haahaa ! nice... well i couldnt' think of anything else catchy enough,,LOL

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    I think I'm getting drunk!

whoo hooo!! i wish i had like some winte.. that just sounds so good right now.. editing photos in picasa 3 it's being a big fat brat tonight..so i am switching gears and opened up photoshop. now i am going to fixt post #1 with some cool glittery words and graphics AND while I am at it i will ADD kellys name to the list of people... but she will have to tell me what she wants her random court name to be

is disney characters featured okay with everyone?

i CAN'T WATCH AHS.. why?? cause .. WAIT FOR IT!! .. Chicago Fire is on tonight.. and it's either HOT celebritys that play firemen or get scared out of wits

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post

i CAN'T WATCH AHS.. why?? cause .. WAIT FOR IT!! .. Chicago Fire is on tonight.. and it's either HOT celebritys that play firemen or get scared out of wits
    Mine always had their hair, but my cat would chew their hands and feet off. Or my sisters and I would fight over one and its head would come off. So dad would jam their heads back on and they'd have no neck.

I'm missing AHS on my birthday because I'll be in Disneyland and I don't think FX is offered in the hotel sadly. Otherwise I'd take an AHS break before going back to the park or Trader Sam's.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

And the table's pretty full isn't it My mom watched soaps when I was little. From time to time if we leave to run errands and come home to one being on, she'll laugh and say "Oh so and so is still on this? He still a jerk?" or something to that effect, then we change channels.

Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    Let me just take a moment to ask...WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!

And yay! Classes are over for the semester.
    Ashley!!! and Yeah for classes being over!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I recently got hooked on the Young and the Restless. Makes my life seem like a dream compared to what those people endure each and every day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    I watch my program

wisdom,is telling this old man to go to bed........It is raining hard.......

Nanner's to ALL!!

Jim
    Nanners Jim! Stay warm! The wind is picking up up here....

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post

haahaa ! nice... well i couldnt' think of anything else catchy enough,,LOL

whoo hooo!! i wish i had like some winte.. that just sounds so good right now.. editing photos in picasa 3 it's being a big fat brat tonight..so i am switching gears and opened up photoshop. now i am going to fixt post #1 with some cool glittery words and graphics AND while I am at it i will ADD kellys name to the list of people... but she will have to tell me what she wants her random court name to be

is disney characters featured okay with everyone?

Did Kelly pick an RCMC name? I don't remember... thats what happens when you get old!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Don't forget to lock the other thread Pengy...

• Never give in.

I also have tea! Yay!

• Never give in.

An 8 year old DOESN'T need an iPad for Christmas lol. An 8 year old WANTS an iPad for Christmas haha. I don't get kids these days. When I was 8, I don't really remember what I got, but I can assure you they weren't electronics. I didn't get a Walkman til I was probably close to 11 or so.
    I saw a video tonight when I was browsing YouTube, and these people surprised their eight year old daughter with an iPhone 4S. I didn't get an iPhone until I was 17, and I was fortunate enough to get one then. Lol. Little kids these days...

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Don't forget to lock the other thread Pengy...
    Oh ooops! Thanks for the reminder!

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

And its bedtime for me... but ya all keep the party going!

• Sock Puppet

no she didn't but i will add her name to name chart and then she can pick her RCMC name when she feels fit.. and i just did post #1.. okay.. yeah it's big. i messed the sizing up in photoshop when i was doing everything, it looked okay in photoshop LOL however i did make it pretty and glittery!!! LOL

• Sock Puppet

oops! i just found a mistake.. lol.. maybe when i fix it tomorrow night i can fix the sizing also.., LOL gggrreaatt!!!! i was watching Chicago Fire while i did post one, so blame it on the firemen

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I have nothing on my chore list today. Nothing that absolutely has to be done. That doesn't happen very often, so I am going to spend my day being frivolous, and perhaps crafting a few Christmas presents.

Happy Thursday. 12 days til Christmas.