Page 40 of 134 FirstFirst ... 153037383940414243506590 ... LastLast

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    Maxwell House and Folgers taste terrible to be honest to me, but they're half the price of Starbucks
    Yup....Blegh!

Name:  bunny.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  10.3 KB

And to be honest I will pay the extra it costs for a Starbucks dark roast...even though it's only like a buck 50 for a tall....

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    what??? GEEVEE's and mine photos didn't make the cut?? oh well.. whatever! lol just kidding
    HAHA, well, while I follow GeeVee on Flickr, I don't follow you...do you have a Flickr?
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    HAHA, well, while I follow GeeVee on Flickr, I don't follow you...do you have a Flickr?

what is GeeVee?

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Congratulations Kelly for making the Weekly Round Up!

Disneyland with NEWBIES! Dec 10 & 11, 2012
    KellyMcG86
    and three of her friends report back from their busy two day trip to Disneyland and DCA!
    YAY FOR KELLY!

Congratulations Poisonedapples for making the Weekly Round Up for the second time with the same thread!

Holidays at DLR: Treat Photos
    Poisonedapples
    wants to see what treats the season offers at the resort. So if you are going to the park, be sure to take a photo and make everyone else envious of the holiday offerings.
    wait ..what?

Congratulations ME! for making the Weekly Round up! I really do want to see this movie....love me some Leo!

Django Unchained….On Christmas Day!
    clara
    is really looking forward to Django Unchained on Christmas. This latest film from Quentin Tarantino is a strong contender in the Oscar race. Are you ready?
    YAY FOR CLARA!

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    Well poisoned, cheaper home coffee brands usually sell better than coffee shop brands, especially in an economy that we have.

Maxwell House and Folgers taste terrible to be honest to me, but they're half the price of Starbucks
    u can call me Sara Wren, it's fine, that is my name, it is in my signature.. everyone calls me Sara now.. it may be half the price, doesn't mean it tastes better..but then again some people just don't know better...i will pay the price for starbucks because i want good tasting coffee,if i wanted sand paper i'd just chomp on some that i got at home.

Yup....Blegh!

Name:  bunny.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  10.3 KB

And to be honest I will pay the extra it costs for a Starbucks dark roast...even though it's only like a buck 50 for a tall....
    $1.50 is cheap to me..and i too will pay the starbucks cost.

$1.50 is super cheap. I think everyone gets all butt hurt becuase lattes and frapps can get pretty pricey at Starbucks. But I've never gone for those kinds of coffee drinks so the tall bold blend is fine for me.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    umm well i do, but i dont have anything updated or loaded i just post alot in the disneyland photo sharing thread! lol...oh well my photos sucks compared to mac daddy anyway..really they do.i was told the other day even that my photos aren't that good..LOL o well to each is their own opinion...i wanted to tell that person their style of clothing was horrible and the 90's called they wanted their hair do back, but i held back

$1.50 is super cheap. I think everyone gets all butt hurt becuase lattes and frapps can get pretty pricey at Starbucks. But I've never gone for those kinds of coffee drinks so the tall bold blend is fine for me.

i pay for the latte's and the farps too.. not all the time, but i do .. today i paid the $4 for a grande creme brulle latte.. it was awesome

Alyssa Milano Turns 40: Inside Her Surprise Birthday Party! - Yahoo! omg!

Wow..this woman is 40! She is one of my favorite female celebs ever. She looks fantastic!

• Sock Puppet

i am now in hair pulling mode..

my bestie has now decided he won't be coming to the office tomorrow, that he is now not feeling well...there goes the awesome plans i made for hisbday and he won't even be here to see it all, let alone the goodies i got being delivered for him. ugh and then he wants to go to disneyland saturday...looks like that won't be happening.,...... i just want to huddle in a corner and pull my hair out. i am at my breaking point

• Sock Puppet

..and now i was told to hold off till friday for his bday surprise!!??? how? i can't do that. i ORDERED THE BALLOONS WITH FLOWERS A WEEK AGO omg...i am now want to cry and huddle in the corner and pull my hair out

• Sock Puppet

i think i am in lurve with a certain white rabbit DJ at DCA that spins for Mad T party.. but he is married but he is soo dang cute. ugh

I almost got a picture with the White Rabbit DJ last saturday with my kid but I caught him at a bad time, he was just stepping up onto the stage

• Sock Puppet

..saturday.. oh saturdays are dj michael paul..NOT the one i like ..

• Sock Puppet

I had a photo taken with my fav white rabbit, but i looked like a goon and nobody will EVER see it and the fact that he said "hey i like your hair" almost put me into a coma.. then on facebook he told me i am the bomb... i swear i felt fainting coming on....

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    I had a photo taken with my fav white rabbit, but i looked like a goon and nobody will EVER see it and the fact that he said "hey i like your hair" almost put me into a coma.. then on facebook he told me i am the bomb... i swear i felt fainting coming on....
    You sound like a 12 year old Justin Beiber fan...

• Sock Puppet

there is also the other one, he is as red head.. he is pretty darn good looking too..but omg white rabbit dj#1 is #1 in my book.. i am sorry but it's a crime to look this gorgeous

Name:  481944_251034071675085_1059695099_n.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  74.2 KB