Page 42 of 134 FirstFirst ... 173239404142434445526792 ... LastLast

• Sock Puppet

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

oooh boy.. i feel a thread heading to the litter box soon.. i can just feel it...and i am shaking my head from disbelief in the low standards a certain someone has cause they can't take the heat and want a pity party..

ANYHOW! i am doing a toy story themed bday card right now for my bestie. he loves the color lime green so some how i am incorporating a GREEN alien dude fromTS. he is in my mind lime green as it's gonna get.

• Grim Grinning

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Hoooome! So tired! We were so busy. Anyone remember the beginning of the live action Grinch movie where the cashier is struggling to keep up? Yeah, that was me today. Ugh.

• Sock Puppet

awwwwwwwww poooooor amanda!

• Grim Grinning

Yup lol. Ugh, I went over to that coffee thread. Not at all sure why, but I just wanted to see. And a certain someone in there is that way to everyone including me on one occasion. Made me cry, so I tend to get upset if he starts doing that to others. But I digress. I was supposed to be in Santa Cruz this weekend to go zip lining. I get to work today and find out I'm scheduled to work all day Sunday. I got part of my shift covered, but now I have to be home before 5 so I can work.

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    And... howdy all!!!

Well.... my kids have no water again. Lord love a duck... not sure what is going on. It was -2 degrees last night but this morning they had cold water coming out of the bathtub but no hot and no water anywhere else. They had left the sink dripping in the kitchen and bathroom so the pipes wouldn't burst...

So looks like they get to have the plumber come out again.....
    Aunt Pengy
    Concept is keeping the water moving in the pipes...sure hope it's work ....
    specialy in 2 degrees ?....Sound like the water hearter is out ,The Kids do need a plumber out...and fast!
    I take it ,they do have heat......Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• Sock Puppet

I heart fontspace.com seriously. love that site

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I need help.

I need gift ideas for a 10 year old girl, a 4 year old boy, and a teenage boy age 15. I don't know these kids at all. They are the niece and nephews of my married son's wife. She has asked if she can bring them to our Christmas Eve Party. Now I am stumped for gifts. Everybody should have at least one present under the tree.

......and I thought I was done with present buying.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    oooh boy.. i feel a thread heading to the litter box soon.. i can just feel it...and i am shaking my head from disbelief in the low standards a certain someone has cause they can't take the heat and want a pity party..
    In 3....2....1.....

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Hoooome! So tired! We were so busy. Anyone remember the beginning of the live action Grinch movie where the cashier is struggling to keep up? Yeah, that was me today. Ugh.
    Oh bother.... that sucks! Here's a for you!

Yup lol. Ugh, I went over to that coffee thread. Not at all sure why, but I just wanted to see. And a certain someone in there is that way to everyone including me on one occasion. Made me cry, so I tend to get upset if he starts doing that to others. But I digress. I was supposed to be in Santa Cruz this weekend to go zip lining. I get to work today and find out I'm scheduled to work all day Sunday. I got part of my shift covered, but now I have to be home before 5 so I can work.
    Yeah I was suppose to have this weekend off... but one of the other techs called and asked if I could work for her Saturday either part or all. I told her it was up to her, so she gave me the whole shift. Then she calls later and said she forgot he had told the night person she would come in an hour early. So yeah... I get to got to work at 6 AM Saturday. But at least I'll get a whole hour of double time! whoopie!

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Aunt Pengy
    Concept is keeping the water moving in the pipes...sure hope it's work ....
    specialy in 2 degrees ?....Sound like the water hearter is out ,The Kids do need a plumber out...and fast!
    I take it ,they do have heat......Jim
    I don't know.... Clint went under the mobile and he said it didn't seem that cold under there. Its weird that they had partial water for part of the day, which makes me think it has something to do with the water heater.... so yeah... they have to call the plumber ASAP in the morning. And they do have heat in the mobile.

And 4 cats that sleep with them and help keep them warm....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    In 3....2....1.....
    Oh let the kids play with it in there!! Also, mom has seen said thread and asked if she can join to be a moderator lol.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I need help.

I need gift ideas for a 10 year old girl, a 4 year old boy, and a teenage boy age 15. I don't know these kids at all. They are the niece and nephews of my married son's wife. She has asked if she can bring them to our Christmas Eve Party. Now I am stumped for gifts. Everybody should have at least one present under the tree.

Wow... the 15 year old I have no idea... teenagers usually want expensive stuff!!! The 4 year old probably any toy would work... maybe legos or something that he can use his hands with. The girl... um... 10 is tough... a stuffed animal maybe? Does she have Barbies?

Oh let the kids play with it in there!! Also, mom has seen said thread and asked if she can join to be a moderator lol.
    Whoa! Double the mommy sticks!!! Seriously a good idea!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I asked Terri for ideas. Hopefully she will get back to me.

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

I need help.

BARB
    For the 4 year old boy= a toy of some sort.....
    for the boy 15 and girl 10......
    they have at Walgreens...gift cards.......Kids ther age 's like going to movies!
    Just a Ideal, I have use...
    JIM
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Good Night All ..........last full day at work and my work/lunch is tomorrow!
    something look forward to......I be only working half day Friday....
    then off of work to Jan.2
    Nanner's Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• Sock Puppet

I need help.

okay so the 10 yr old grl-- hair accesories, like a headband that has a flower on it or something.. or nail polish set, they love that stuff...

4 yr old boy-A book! something that will help him like count or read or something.. and write in the cover merry christmas or something like that, it will be something they have for a while.and books are great for kids

k a 15 yr old boy.. well, thats kinda tough. self esteem and acne medicine, just kidding, no seriously.. umm a DVD that is not violent, but something a 15 yr old would love like transformers or something like that. not the notebook or titanic

haahaa ! i think we all wanna b moderators!

• Sock Puppet

here is the card .. well the front of it i made for my bestie tonight for his bday tomorrow