Page 44 of 134 FirstFirst ... 193441424344454647546994 ... LastLast

• Selfie Expert

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Well I stopped in rather late, as usual. Scanned what I missed real quickly and from what I remember.

Thank you Clara and Sara (and Pengy? I can't remember) for congratluating me with my TR in the newsletter. Muah!!

Barb: Action figures or cars (firetrucks) that make lots of annoying sounds. My husbands half brother is 4 and he LOVED his! the 10 and 15 year old (I think those were the ages?) if you want to keep it simple you can give them Target gift cards. Or be a little complicated and get them little gift baskets with nail polish, nail sticks, barretts, headbands, chapstick/lip glass, and of course some candy. I would've loved it, anyway... Even at 26!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Morning all! Time to hit the ground running.....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Sorcerer Supreme Bean

Morning Random Crew

Coffee thread still going, and the feigned surprise (if actually thats even more ironic)of someone using 'old people' insults when they used 'young people' insults

Blegh, I see they've all piled into other threads and are back to their usual antics though
    There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
    -Dr. Strange

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I guess I have escaped the drama of the DLR threads, since I have been way too busy with Christmas stuff.

I need to make a pot of sloppy Joes for my party on Sunday, and I am entertaining making some cookies. Something I haven't done in years. I bought some easy cookie mixes in the store.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Morning all!

Well when it rains it pours for me. Last night we went to the hockey game, they lost

Came home to tuck the boy into bed, looked over at the hamster cage...hamster was dead, I thought "oh $*&^ the kid is gonna go nuts"

He cried for an hour. Poor kid didn't go to bed until 11:00.

The boy is better this morning though. He said he's going to make a little memorial craft to put in our little yard and we will look for a new hamster this weekend.

After he finally went to sleep last night and I disposed of the dead animal and cleaned the cage....I sat on my couch, in the dark and cried myself. Just cried and cried...I am so exhausted.

• Sorcerer Supreme Bean

Got all my Xmas shopping done last night, before the end of the world too
    There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
    -Dr. Strange

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Get out!!!! That is so freaking amazing!!!!! Bill is such a great guy!!! I haven't had a chance to hang out with him in the park since Sep of 2010.... The times I've been down since he's been busy and hasn't been to the park the same time, darn it all!

Now that I have a DSLR (abet an older one) I'm hoping that maybe in Feb when I'm down I can have a chance to catch he and Michael in the park for some pointers!
    yAy! Hopefully he can make it!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I need help.

I need gift ideas for a 10 year old girl, a 4 year old boy, and a teenage boy age 15. I don't know these kids at all. They are the niece and nephews of my married son's wife. She has asked if she can bring them to our Christmas Eve Party. Now I am stumped for gifts. Everybody should have at least one present under the tree.

......and I thought I was done with present buying.
    I can give you a nice discount on some Disney collectible dolls for the 10 year old...LOL, I'm selling the Brave Merida/Elinor doll set on eBay, but I'd sell it to you for half price...course I doubt you'd want it even then...since you don't know them. But yeah gift cards are good for people you don't know. I'd say Claire's for the 10 year old, Best Buy for the 15 year old and...well 4 year old boys are kinda easy...Some little toy - CARS even...

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Morning all!

Well when it rains it pours for me. Last night we went to the hockey game, they lost

Came home to tuck the boy into bed, looked over at the hamster cage...hamster was dead, I thought "oh $*&^ the kid is gonna go nuts"

The boy is better this morning though. He said he's going to make a little memorial craft to put in our little yard and we will look for a new hamster this weekend.

After he finally went to sleep last night and I disposed of the dead animal and cleaned the cage....I sat on my couch, in the dark and cried myself. Just cried and cried...I am so exhausted.
    Oh no, Clara...I'm sorry!
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    Morning Random Crew

Coffee thread still going, and the feigned surprise (if actually thats even more ironic)of someone using 'old people' insults when they used 'young people' insults

Blegh, I see they've all piled into other threads and are back to their usual antics though
    All i am going to say Wren is..someone is going to get a bag of switches for christmas( old tail of santa clause bringing a bag of sticks to the naughty children--sticks-swtiches..get it!).. and it won't be us!

i think if we just stay out of that thread it won't annoy us, let them have their pity party in the end it will come back around and haunt them..

and welcome back to the thread!! is ur name in the list btw? do u want it to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I guess I have escaped the drama of the DLR threads, since I have been way too busy with Christmas stuff.

I need to make a pot of sloppy Joes for my party on Sunday, and I am entertaining making some cookies. Something I haven't done in years. I bought some easy cookie mixes in the store.
    i thought of another present for the girl... a purse, the dooney and burke barrel purse from Disneyland ..just kidding it's like $105 and if anyone is gonna get that purse it's ME!

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Morning all!

when i was 10 i had hamsters...lots of them ..so i understand the greif of hamster dying.. i had one named beaumont.. he was awesome. then duke came right after him..duke was okay, he was cute, but not as sweet. the only thing i hate about hamsters is when they run on their wheel at night..

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    Got all my Xmas shopping done last night, before the end of the world too

thats good. it sure is cold tho for the end of the world happening tomorrow..

• Sock Puppet

look what i was sent on FB...

Name:  598442_10151232216934221_2069432987_n.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  37.0 KB

OOOOOH KITTIES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Oh no, Clara...I'm sorry!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    when i was 10 i had hamsters...lots of them ..so i understand the greif of hamster dying.. i had one named beaumont.. he was awesome. then duke came right after him..duke was okay, he was cute, but not as sweet. the only thing i hate about hamsters is when they run on their wheel at night..
    I had tons of hamster growing up to. ONe even had like 10 babies! THis was his first real pet death though. I thought hamsters lived longer so I hope it wasn't anything I did wrong.

• Sock Puppet

umm no u didn't do anything wrong, hamsters.... they don't live long. hence why i said i had LOTS

• Sock Puppet

okay.. i am done.. i am done with this board and that coffee thread.. u can't speak ur opinion with out being accused of going against the grain, and when u do it gets frowned upon. i thought this was a discussion board and we could have our own opinions???? if i wanted this i would go join Disboards.

wren made his opinion, he got shot down because he didn't agree with retrocool so has other peoples and then we get the pity party from said op .i get it, those that are for starbucks get shot down and hated for our opinions, those that don't like starbucks are liked and their opinions are liked...but seriously.. we are not robots we don't need to think and feel the same as said op
    Last edited by Poisonedapples; 12-20-2012 at 10:22 AM.

umm no u didn't do anything wrong, hamsters.... they don't live long. hence why i said i had LOTS
    I went through alot of hamsters in my youth to but I know my mom cared for them mostly becuase I would forget to feed them when I was young. But I cared for my Loki he was a good hamster. WOuld sleep in the boy's lap...awww I know we won't get another like him.

okay.. i am done.. i am done with this board and that coffee thread..
    u can't speak ur opinion with out being accused of going against the grain, and when u do it gets frowned upon. i thought this was a discussion board and we could have our own opinions???? if i wanted this i would go join Disboards.

wren made his opinion, he got shot down because he didn't agree with retrocool so has other peoples and then we get the pity party from said op .i get it, those that are for starbucks get shot down and hated for our opinions, those that don't like starbucks are liked and their opinions are liked...but seriously.. we are not robots we don't need to think and feel the same as said op
    don't worry about it...they are not in the majority, believe me.