Page 45 of 134 FirstFirst ... 203542434445464748557095 ... LastLast

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Lol Sara, you do realize that DJS was kinda saying your post was so right it should have been #2 and that should have been the end of the discussion...don't take things so literal. He was on your side.

• Sock Puppet

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

oh and right now i am enjoying my grande $1.95 pike place roast from starbucks..

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    I went through alot of hamsters in my youth to but I know my mom cared for them mostly becuase I would forget to feed them when I was young. But I cared for my Loki he was a good hamster. WOuld sleep in the boy's lap...awww I know we won't get another like him.
    you will. u wil get another hammy like him

Lol Sara, you do realize that DJS was kinda saying your post was so right it should have been #2 and that should have been the end of the discussion...don't take things so literal. He was on your side.
    i do realize that....read ur pm clara

i am not taking it literally, i just think it's insane that they continue to discuss that had gone on that far i just see it as ridiculous, i guess cause i am so logical thinker that to me that thread should of been closed long ago. everyone has made their point adn now it's going around in circles
    Last edited by Poisonedapples; 12-20-2012 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    oh and right now i am enjoying my grande $1.95 pike place roast from starbucks..
    what's funny is that Starbucks thread has increased my Starbucks purchases in the past few weeks ha!

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

UGH! Just visited the sbux on Main Street thread to see what all the fuss was about. Pengy, can I be a mod??? That thread needs to be chucked....and I didn't realize some of the people who were the rudest were that rude! Gah!
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

And while I could go off about how Sbux coffee is actually crap...that doesn't even matter...its certainly better than what they are serving in there now, and I'm all for the change, really, so long as they do it tastefully. But really its the Jolly Holiday conversation all over again. What boggles my mind is how some people stay on the same bandwagon for years...I mean, really?!?
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

Name:  Loki.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  9.5 KB

• Sorcerer Supreme Bean

Starbucks wasnt even the main argument or the point of that thread, it was the dreaded word 'change' that seems to set some people off on crusades on these boards.

They would have complained regardless of what coffee brand was put in the Market House.

But yea its honestly Jolly Holiday 2.0

And yea, hamsters arent exactly long lived creatures, couple years tops.
    There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
    -Dr. Strange

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Sometimes those threads get so heated that I can't really tell what side some posters are on. I also get back to what I feel is the over use of the quote feature. People should post their opinions. I don't feel they always need to single out someone else's post, and then make their comments. It causes so much feeling of personal attack.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

• Sock Puppet

what's funny is that Starbucks thread has increased my Starbucks purchases in the past few weeks ha!
    MEE TOOO!!!!

haa!! SO FUNNY!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    UGH! Just visited the sbux on Main Street thread to see what all the fuss was about. Pengy, can I be a mod??? That thread needs to be chucked....and I didn't realize some of the people who were the rudest were that rude! Gah!

i wanna be a mod too! LOL i know right Lady n? tell us about it!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    And while I could go off about how Sbux coffee is actually crap...that doesn't even matter...its certainly better than what they are serving in there now, and I'm all for the change, really, so long as they do it tastefully. But really its the Jolly Holiday conversation all over again. What boggles my mind is how some people stay on the same bandwagon for years...I mean, really?!?
    yep..let go of the past. it will be okay. i remembe the jolly holiday thread..

Name:  Loki.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  9.5 KB
    awwwww...u will find another Clara.

• Grim Grinning

Sorry to hear about the hamster, my sisters and I used to have some too. Sad day when they go.

I'm merely lurking the Starbucks thread just watching it implode. After getting into an argument with a certain someone in there to the point he made me cry, I don't even try to disagree with him. I just watch.

• Sock Puppet

.the wor "invade" ..like really? umm *cough* jolly holiday *cough*

really getting how some folks don't like change. but it's gonna happen no matter what, it's inevitable!!!

• Grim Grinning

Yup. So I either just stay outta there altogether or go make some popcorn and watch people argue.

• Sock Puppet

Attachment 25768

to go with amanda's "watching it implode"

• Selfie Expert

Clara - I'm so sorry about your hamster. :-( glad to hear your little boy seems to be handling it pretty well, at least. Hang in there!

The boards right now are really killing the Disney magic. These people can be so miserable. There was one post a week or two ago where someone thought they caught an error in the monthly payments on the AP, so they were telling everyone a way to save money. It turned out they were wrong, it doesn't save any money, but people were insulting him and saying "OBVIOUSLY you are NOT an AP holder" all snotty... He was trying to help. Really disappointing.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List