Page 46 of 134 FirstFirst ... 36434445464748495696 ... LastLast

• Sorcerer Supreme Bean

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Sometimes those threads get so heated that I can't really tell what side some posters are on. I also get back to what I feel is the over use of the quote feature. People should post their opinions. I don't feel they always need to single out someone else's post, and then make their comments. It causes so much feeling of personal attack.
    I think what annoys me the most, is when someone makes a long post, and a reply is nothing more than quoting the giant wall of text with a one word reply like "Agreed"
    There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
    -Dr. Strange

• Sock Puppet

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    Attachment 25768

to go with amanda's "watching it implode"
    Awww, where'd it go?

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Clara - I'm so sorry about your hamster. :-( glad to hear your little boy seems to be handling it pretty well, at least. Hang in there!

The boards right now are really killing the Disney magic. These people can be so miserable. There was one post a week or two ago where someone thought they caught an error in the monthly payments on the AP, so they were telling everyone a way to save money. It turned out they were wrong, it doesn't save any money, but people were insulting him and saying "OBVIOUSLY you are NOT an AP holder" all snotty... He was trying to help. Really disappointing.
    I poked my head in there too because I was thinking about making payments on my AP next year. Yikes. I felt so bad for the guy.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Clara - I'm so sorry about your hamster. :-( glad to hear your little boy seems to be handling it pretty well, at least. Hang in there!

The boards right now are really killing the Disney magic. These people can be so miserable. There was one post a week or two ago where someone thought they caught an error in the monthly payments on the AP, so they were telling everyone a way to save money. It turned out they were wrong, it doesn't save any money, but people were insulting him and saying "OBVIOUSLY you are NOT an AP holder" all snotty... He was trying to help. Really disappointing.
    yes that was bradly c that blatently said it.. i didn't but however did post the math.. so i guess in a way i did say it in a snotty way

• Sock Puppet

KA-BOOMB!!!! amanda!

Last edited by Poisonedapples; 12-20-2012 at 11:44 AM.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

You guys are funny...thanks for the condolencese on Loki. It's sad because I just include him in my Xmas newsletter with a picture and description and all

What was the jolly holiday thread?

• Sock Puppet

..well and then that one thread about the pin traders at DL..

• Sorcerer Supreme Bean

Same thing pretty much Clara when they were turning the Blue Ribbon Bakery into the Jolly Holiday Bakery.

"British nannies on mah Main Street USA rabble rabble"
    There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
    -Dr. Strange

• Sock Puppet

http://micechat.com/forums/search.php?searchid=73752

did a search, found like 4 threads on it

• Sshhh, being very quiet

ah...i don't think I was around for that one...

• New Mommy

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    Same thing pretty much Clara when they were turning the Blue Ribbon Bakery into the Jolly Holiday Bakery.

"British nannies on mah Main Street USA rabble rabble"
    I was wondering what the "British nanny" thing was all about. Silly me didn't even care that the bakery changed. I must hate Disneyland and didn't even know it!

Also, I was tempted to post "rabble rabble rabble" in the Starbucks thread... but then decided I didn't want the trolling points lol

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!

KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Sock Puppet

ooops. i found it.. ugh

i found the posts that started it all
    JOLLY HOLIDAY BAKERY NOW OPEN - Pics

• Sorcerer Supreme Bean

Huh, didnt think it still existed.

Thought they deleted it.
    -Dr. Strange

• Sock Puppet

? double post sorry

• Sock Puppet

LOL