Page 49 of 134 FirstFirst ... 243946474849505152597499 ... LastLast

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Hello everyone.

It's been PICKIN cold around here lately. And a bit windy too!

Ok, so much for the griping......

It doesn't matter anyway, the world will end tomorrow.

Lol.

I was too slow on the draw; my daughter (18) has discovered her Christmas presents before I could get them wrapped. Just as well, it saves me from having to wrap them.....
    Hello ROB

It's also been bad around here,last night it got down to 37...that COLD for us.....
    very windy here also.......
    But the world can not end ...I'am expected to report at work tomorrow morning !!!!!!!

and How in the world your daughter discovered her Christmas presents ? LOL
    JIM
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Santa was caught in the act.
    I just saw a Mommy Kissing a Santa, the other day........LOL
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    SARA ,I'am the only "ANGEL" around here JIM

A New Sara.......Nice!

Hello Everone!
    Jim
    jim, the hills are alive with the sound of music..ah ahhha hahaaa ( angels singing)

and i have revolving signatures jim.it will be changed a lot between now and xmas (maybe) i am currently doing 3 tonight for people and i am getting my new years eve signature ready

Hello everyone.

It's been PICKIN cold around here lately. And a bit windy too!

Ok, so much for the griping......

It doesn't matter anyway, the world will end tomorrow.

Lol.

I was too slow on the draw; my daughter (18) has discovered her Christmas presents before I could get them wrapped. Just as well, it saves me from having to wrap them.....

hey! what ever saves time is all good in the hood over here!

• world class bilge rat

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Hello ROB

It's also been bad around here,last night it got down to 37...that COLD for us.....
    very windy here also.......
    But the world can not end ...I'am expected to report at work tomorrow morning !!!!!!!

and How in the world your daughter discovered her Christmas presents ? LOL
    JIM
    It was 13 yesterday morning, 22 today. I think it got above freezing today, but not yesterday.

I always put presents and stuff like that in the spare bedroom. Usually, no one is in there unless we have friends from out of town stay over. But she also hid stuff there......

Yes, I work tomorrow too.......

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    jim, the hills are alive with the sound of music..ah ahhha hahaaa ( angels singing)
    SARA ..I be watching that Movie -sound of music around New Year......
    I have the DVD...and still enjoy it!!!
    Jim
    Last edited by Eagleman; 12-20-2012 at 08:30 PM.
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• world class bilge rat

hey! what ever saves time is all good in the hood over here!
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't like wrapping presents, so when I do, it's often non-standard. One year I used newspaper comics. Another year I spray-painted the boxes the gifts came in. Even though it was likely more effort, I felt that I 'beat the system'.

Lol.

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

It was 13 yesterday morning, 22 today. I think it got above freezing today, but not yesterday.

I always put presents and stuff like that in the spare bedroom. Usually, no one is in there unless we have friends from out of town stay over. But she also hid stuff there......

Yes, I work tomorrow too.......
    ROB ,For your daughter Christmas came eary........LOL
    I beat you feel bad....Iam sure.....I know I would.....

I work only half day tomorrow...then Iam off to Jan.2 ,1913
    You get much time off next week,also ?
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

At work today.....I went to a Christmas Lunch
    BBQ ,RIBS,CHICKEN all the sides ,You can think of........
    It was super GOOD !!!!!
    and I also enjoy myself and shareing time with other's
    That was something, I needed at this time of year!
    Jim
    Last edited by Eagleman; 12-20-2012 at 08:28 PM.
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Hello all!! Made some peaches and cream wontons tonight... turned out not to bad.

Kids still do not have water. They are spending the night in a motel. Plumber could not find anything wrong... pump was working, nothing was froze up, water heater was on, he ever dug up part of the pipe coming up out of the ground and use the heat... torch... thing that they use to unfreeze pipes... but he said it was plenty warmish under the mobile. He thinks it might be because Clint was parking on top of where the water line is buried and forcing the frost down so he thinks it might be froze in the ground...

Which means we have to wait for it to thaw... short of digging up the line... Tomorrow Clint gets off work early. They are going to make sure the heat tape is wrapped around the pipe and plugged in, and I'm hoping that if they get the actual pipe hot enough the warmth with travel into the ground and get the water moving.

Never had that happen when I lived there, but then mom and I only had one vehicle.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Sock Puppet

micromind--last xmas my brother asked for these pair of shoes that were hard to find.. so my other brother took a pair of old shoes that he had and sprayed the shoes the same colors and stuff an they looked just like the ones my other brother wanted.. then he painted the box also. so when my brother opened it he thought he had gotten the shoes he wanted....lol

• Sock Puppet

k.gotta make siggys. brb

• world class bilge rat

Since I'm staying home for Christmas this year, I'm going to revive my Christmas tradition.

It started way back when I was a kid (yes, you had to watch out for dinosaurs back then......lol) and my family would gather 'round the TV and watch 'How The Grinch Stole Christmas' and eat Jiffy-Pop popcorn and drink homemade grape juice.

There were no VCRs or DVDs back in the late 60s, so this was planned around the TV schedule. We would search the TV guide weeks in advance, and make sure nothing else was planned on the magical night.

This is one of my fondest memories of growing up.

So, since I live about 430 miles from my mom and dad, I've carried the tradition on to my own family. These days, we get together on Christmas Eve, play the movie, pop up some popcorn, and my mom still makes homemade grape juice........

• Sock Puppet

ooh btw...hubba hubba

• world class bilge rat

micromind--last xmas my brother asked for these pair of shoes that were hard to find.. so my other brother took a pair of old shoes that he had and sprayed the shoes the same colors and stuff an they looked just like the ones my other brother wanted.. then he painted the box also. so when my brother opened it he thought he had gotten the shoes he wanted....lol
    Hilarious!! Sounds like something I would do.

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Hello all!! Made some peaches and cream wontons tonight... turned out not to bad.

Kids still do not have water. They are spending the night in a motel. Plumber could not find anything wrong... pump was working, nothing was froze up, water heater was on, he ever dug up part of the pipe coming up out of the ground and use the heat... torch... thing that they use to unfreeze pipes... but he said it was plenty warmish under the mobile. He thinks it might be because Clint was parking on top of where the water line is buried and forcing the frost down so he thinks it might be froze in the ground...

Which means we have to wait for it to thaw... short of digging up the line... Tomorrow Clint gets off work early. They are going to make sure the heat tape is wrapped around the pipe and plugged in, and I'm hoping that if they get the actual pipe hot enough the warmth with travel into the ground and get the water moving.

Never had that happen when I lived there, but then mom and I only had one vehicle.
    Aunt Pengy
    Amazing......well the place is in the middle of no were......
    I have no ideal of the concept what could happen....
    But still think wise for the Kids be in a motel......
    and we just Hope for the best......Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !