Page 5 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2345678153055105 ... LastLast

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Yup...... need to be at work in 20 minutes... not even dressed...

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I have nothing on my chore list today. Nothing that absolutely has to be done. That doesn't happen very often, so I am going to spend my day being frivolous, and perhaps crafting a few Christmas presents.

Happy Thursday. 12 days til Christmas.
    Morning Barbara!

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Yup...... need to be at work in 20 minutes... not even dressed...
    That is me every morning. I can't get my kid out of the door in time for me to drop him off and drive to work by 8:00a.m. So I'm driving to work and looking at my clock going "wow I have to be at my desk in 2 minutes" and I'm 10 minutes away :P

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    I suddenly got excited because I"m making pot roast tonight!
    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Oooh! I'm coming to your house for dinner!

Oh BTW...I didn't make pot roast last night...I made pasta with Mushroom sauce :P

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Wow! Tons of pages and a new thread. Gosh, I go to DLR and you guys go nuts! Maybe I'm the thread killer....hmmmm....oh well, you'll just have to deal! :-P

Pengy - I'm glad you liked the card! Its actually many years old - Mom got the box of cards for me at DLR, and I never got around to sending them out until this year...oops! And did you notice the penguin on my return address sticker? I made sure you got the penguin one.

Yesterday was nice. I love going to Disney by myself. I even treated myself to Surf & Turf at Blue Bayou. AND I got home before the rain hit! Perfection...
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Yesterday was nice. I love going to Disney by myself. I even treated myself to Surf & Turf at Blue Bayou. AND I got home before the rain hit! Perfection...
    Going alone is the best...I did that a few weeks ago. Rode RSR at night and waited 20 minutes in the single rider line.

Going alone is the best...I did that a few weeks ago. Rode RSR at night and waited 20 minutes in the single rider line.
    Yeah, I didn't make my way over to DCA, but I did single rider at Indy, and waited...5 minutes. Yesterday was soooo not crowded, I don't think I waited longer than 15 minutes for anything except dinner - that was about 45 minutes.

Yeah, I didn't make my way over to DCA, but I did single rider at Indy, and waited...5 minutes. Yesterday was soooo not crowded, I don't think I waited longer than 15 minutes for anything except dinner - that was about 45 minutes.
    How was Indy? I hear the lightening in the beginning really pops! Among other differences.

How was Indy? I hear the lightening in the beginning really pops! Among other differences.
    Indeed it does. The ride seemed smoother to me too, which I was a little disappointed about, but whatever. It was good, just...different, but the effects were working, so that was nice.

and the boulder was working? that is what everyone was complaining about.

yep...I think so...

ah good.

I was so hoping to take my kid this weekend but if I don't sell my pins..I won't have the extra money. Xmas really drained my bank account..sucks.

I hear that!

• Sock Puppet

Wow! Tons of pages and a new thread. Gosh, I go to DLR and you guys go nuts! Maybe I'm the thread killer....hmmmm....oh well, you'll just have to deal! :-P

Pengy - I'm glad you liked the card! Its actually many years old - Mom got the box of cards for me at DLR, and I never got around to sending them out until this year...oops! And did you notice the penguin on my return address sticker? I made sure you got the penguin one.

ooh snap! made it home before the rain!!! nice!!!

I on the other hand this morning, sent out a total of 13 cards for Dalton that 9 yr old with CF who has that xmas wish to beat the book record of most xmas card, so he just got 13 more to add to the already 35,000 he got!!! and i feel good about it and so do my coworkers who also did it with me!! the update is that doctors sent him home from hospitol, as they can't do anymore for him.. so may pass soon, but he will get his xmas wish!

• Sock Puppet

OMG I'm so friggin' hungry!

Page 5 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2345678153055105 ... LastLast