Page 52 of 134 FirstFirst ... 22742495051525354556277102 ... LastLast

• Sock Puppet

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

but u will see a new sig floating on the boards by a Dumbo34 soon compliments of me and not my bratty photoshop ..it gets no credit for being a brat lol

• Grim Grinning

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Home from work. Did not know that the lights turn off at midnight in the store. And I mean all of them. Trying to find the break room in pitch black was terrifying; I was having many a horror movie flashback.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

We had a hamster once. The problem was my husband also had purchased a lot of other creepy pets from the pet store. When I could no longer handle the lizards, and the horn toad crawling all over the floor and furniture (because my husband never wanted to put anything in a cage) I made him bring them all back to the pet store. He took the hamster as well, which wasn't the problem. Her name was Susie, and she had this really loud whistle.

Today is vacuuming day for me. My husband said he was coming home early, go I better get to it soon. I also need to get to the bank and get some money. Christmas always ends up costing me way more than I budget for.

Happy Friday. My husband will be happy because he will be on vacation until after New Years.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Yup... another busy morning.... and much to do the rest of the day..... catch you when I can!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Morning all!

So the Mayans were wrong...big shock there!

• Sorcerer Supreme Bean

Good morning

I know, was a bit disappointing I didnt have to go through zombies, meteors, burning streets and earthquakes to get to work today

But at least the forum should be nicer today with that thread gone.
    There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
    -Dr. Strange

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    But at least the forum should be nicer today with that thread gone.
    You would like to think so....

Ran into a post just a few minutes ago that almost had me yelling back. I just can't stand one minded people who don't take the time to "walk in someone else's shoes" per say.

• Sorcerer Supreme Bean

So interesting take on the whole "school shooting' phenomenon we have lately, from a video game blogger no less.

Has a lot of good points in it.

So I thought I'd share with you guys

Tragedy and Video Game Violence - YouTube
    There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
    -Dr. Strange

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post

Hi

Hey Clara!

Glad you got a new hamster!

Also glad this is my last day to work until January 2nd! Woot!

And Disney was insane last night, but we still had fun!

There was something I read earlier that I was going to comment on, but it slips my mind at present...I suppose it must not have been too important

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Hey Clara!

Glad you got a new hamster!
    He seems like he will work out. He didn't bite my kid when we were transferring him from his take home box to his cage. And we got him a home just like the one he was used to in the Pet Smart so he can feel right at home. My kid wants to go home right away tonight and play with him. Do NOT stop at BJ"s for friday meal...do NOT stop at fast food....just STRAIGHT HOME!

I guess I order pizza tonight :P

I also noticed when we were looking at the descriptions of the animals above their cages the life span for all the hamsters were 2 years. So yeah, poor Loki was due to go bye-bye. I just could have sworn they lived a bit longer but maybe that's because we had the revolving door of hamsters when I was young. We always had at least two at a time.

THere was Bambi, Feline, Hades, Feline's babies times 10......I know there were more. Just don't remember names.

Name:  crickets-chirping1.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  8.6 KB

hehe, I'm here...just...short of whining about how my life is about to implode all around me I don't have much to talk about...

Its a pretty slow day all around.

I was just looking at some guys Flickr stream...he does some pretty good work....until I realized that most of it is photoshopped.

I do not have tolerance for PS on photography. Unless it's for a theme or something, like to create something for a scrap book or something like that. But taking a subject and them putting another item behind him to create wings does not mean that is photography.

But that is JUST my opinion as I'm an wasting away wtihout my Canon. I want a camera so bad sometimes I want to cry. I miss taking photography.