Page 53 of 134 FirstFirst ... 32843505152535455566378103 ... LastLast

• Sock Puppet

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

most of my stuff is edited in photoshop clara. you just gotta have the patience, i love photoshop, it's my #1 love in my life.

speaking of animal. guinea pigs. they are a very sturdy animal and live a while and great for kids.

my morning so far has been hideous. it was all good in the hood till i had to print billing statments,,,,,. now it's looking like since the program broke i won't be able to get them out on time and wil have to spend my lunch hour folding 1,524 billing statments in the folding machine but still it takes a while. and we have a potluck at work today ..and i am going to miss the whole thing sucks sometimes for me..really it does.. and then i learn there might be a %30 chance of rain/drizzle tomorrow night at 10pm. no problem sine chris and i were leaving at that time anyway after fireworks.. but still i know he will freak out if he even hears the word rain and i realy realy wanted to be at DL tomorrow night..

• Sock Puppet

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

but my supervisor got me a cool present.

here is a photo --she got me a recipe book to put my recipes in now i am really gonna have to do timing and measurements

• Selfie Expert

I covered a shift this morning in the pharmacy, and right as we were saying we survived the apocalypse, this happened:

A hot water pipe burst in the ceiling and started flooding our pharmacy. It was actually pretty funny since we were able to save our drugs and computers (notice the giant tarp)

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Yay! I won ice seats to the hockey game at the raffle in my office just now! woo hoo! kid will be so happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    most of my stuff is edited in photoshop clara. you just gotta have the patience, i love photoshop, it's my #1 love in my life.
    I actually have no beef with Photoshop as software. Like, Sara, I know you do all the signatures with PS I think and they are fantastic and I think its great to enhance photos and make them fun. But don't take a photo with your camera, put something photoshopped into it and say its your "photography". It's not, it's photoshopped

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    A hot water pipe burst in the ceiling and started flooding our pharmacy. It was actually pretty funny since we were able to save our drugs and computers (notice the giant tarp)

Oh no!
    Last edited by clara; 12-21-2012 at 12:31 PM.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Yay! I won ice seats to the hockey game at the raffle in my office just now! woo hoo! kid will be so happy!
    Yay congratulations!! I miss hockey so much.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    we were able to save our drugs and computers
    Wow that statement, by itself, can SOOO be taken out of context!

• Sock Puppet

I can add things to a photo, but it's been a while.. a bit rusty in that department. so i just stick to my graphics, takes less time LOL.. actually when you add something to a photo that is a graphic or something usually then it's considered vector art or vector photography.. it's taking two different elements of graphic design and combining them.. okay enough with the techy talk.. good news!

chris and i are going tonight to DLR!!!!!!!! freaking YAYNES!!!

• Sock Puppet

oo and jason is spinning tonight!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I would go tonight if my kid's pass wasn't blocked. Besides, he wants to stay home and bond with the DJ the Hamster so I probably couldn't convince him to go anywhere.

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    My husband said he was coming home early, go I better get to it soon. I also need to get to the bank and get some money. Christmas always ends up costing me way more than I budget for.

Happy Friday. My husband will be happy because he will be on vacation until after New Years.
    YES.......BARB
    I am also came home eary today......even went out for breakfast!
    I'am also off from work to JAN.2 2013 ...yes , yes ,yesJIM

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    LADYJim

Morning all!

So the Mayans were wrong...big shock there!
    Clara ,I spend all my money and ran up my credit cards.......O NO!!!!!!......LOL...Jim
    Last edited by Eagleman; 12-21-2012 at 03:38 PM.
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Clara ,I spend all my money and ran up my credit cards.......O NO!!!!!!......LOL...Jim
    Well at least you didn't go out and have "end of the world" random sex like so many people were advertising to do all over the internet.

http://micechat.com/forums/debate-lo...a-get-off.html

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

KELLY GIRL*******SARA*********AUNT PENGY

T G I F....to ALL ! Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Well at least you didn't go out and have "end of the world" random sex like so many people were advertising to do all over the internet.
    Clara
    To thos who know me well
    NOPE....Iam not ,that kind of person......

and speaking of guinea pigs....
    I had one as a kid also...they left= free jelly beans =around the place
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Clara
    To thos who know me well
    NOPE....Iam not ,that kind of person......
    Nor would I. Its a rather silly thing to even come up with.

But anyway......see you later Jim!
    THanks for popping in!