Page 59 of 134 FirstFirst ... 93449565758596061626984109 ... LastLast

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Hello all! Got a few things cleaned up around here... didn't do any cooking yet. Forgot I needed whipped cream for the pie I'm going to make. Well... guess I should make a list so I can do last minute food shopping tomorrow. Since its just going to be the three of us we're going to keep it simple.

Amanda!! Send some of that rain to me!!! We only have like a 10% chance of any rain!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley B View Post
    Hello MiceChatters.
    Hayley B = Well HELLO ..My Delaware Girl!Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Hello all! Got a few things cleaned up around here... didn't do any cooking yet. Forgot I needed whipped cream for the pie I'm going to make. Well... guess I should make a list so I can do last minute food shopping tomorrow. Since its just going to be the three of us we're going to keep it simple.

Amanda!! Send some of that rain to me!!! We only have like a 10% chance of any rain!
    Aunt Pengy
    We going get the cold rain most of night....YOU might get *SNOW*We See!
    Good news it going to clear up.......but sure it will be cold for
    Chistmas Eve.........Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Nooooo! No snow!! Do not want!!!!! But I will take the rain!! The cold part I can do without too.

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Selfie Expert

Mmmm sloppy joes... One of my FAVORITE foods!!

I would love some cold rain!! Though I could pass on it tomorrow since we're bringing my labs over to my parents, so there will be a total of 5 dogs there, and that would not end well with rain haha

My husband got his first deer this year, and he just picked up his skull tonight. All I can think is "This is PERFECT For the Nightmare Before Christmas!!" (I'm dying to make Nightmare-inspired Christmas decor for next year)

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• world class bilge rat

Hello everyone.

Last night was the company Christmas party. About 25 guys, most of them with their wives. Since I haven't exactly had a wife in the last 7 years (wow; has it been that long!!!.....), I took my daughter.

She actually knows a few people around there, so she wasn't completely lonely. Plus, she had her phone.......

In other news, the ad that's just to the right of my reply says "You've got 1 chat request." And a picture of a hot chick, about 25 or so.....Stephanie.......Online now.......2.8 miles from me.......Want to meet me?......

Hmmmmmm........Wonder just exactly what my chances would be. Or maybe the real question should be more like 'just exactly how far below zero are my chances with this hottie'.

Lol.

• Goofy

hi micromind

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post

I would love some cold rain!! Though I could pass on it tomorrow since we're bringing my labs over to my parents, so there will be a total of 5 dogs there, and that would not end well with rain haha

My husband got his first deer this year, and he just picked up his skull tonight. All I can think is "This is PERFECT For the Nightmare Before Christmas!!" (I'm dying to make Nightmare-inspired Christmas decor for next year)
    That would be a perfect Nightmare Before Christmas theme prop!

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Hello everyone.

Last night was the company Christmas party. About 25 guys, most of them with their wives. Since I haven't exactly had a wife in the last 7 years (wow; has it been that long!!!.....), I took my daughter.

She actually knows a few people around there, so she wasn't completely lonely. Plus, she had her phone.......

In other news, the ad that's just to the right of my reply says "You've got 1 chat request." And a picture of a hot chick, about 25 or so.....Stephanie.......Online now.......2.8 miles from me.......Want to meet me?......

Hmmmmmm........Wonder just exactly what my chances would be. Or maybe the real question should be more like 'just exactly how far below zero are my chances with this hottie'.

Lol.
    Hey now! Don't sell yourself short!

• world class bilge rat

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post

A fork-and-a-half......also known as a 2 - 3 point.

I haven't hunted in years, but sure enjoyed it back in the day.

When I lived in Oregon, we had horses, and would hunt on horseback. This is ideal in several ways, first you didn't have to go trudging through the forest for miles. Next, since a horse sounds and smells natural to a deer of elk, it was always a close shot. 50 yards or so. Didn't really have to aim.......Then, if you bagged the game at the bottom of a 1000' cliff (happens more often than you'd think....lol.), just have the horse pack it out. It doesn't mind at all.

The best part though is when you want to go back to camp, simply let the reins go and the horse will find its way back. It won't be the way you rode in, but you'll be back at camp soon enough.....every time. Ya think it might be 'cause the horse knows where its feed is???

Lol.

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

When I had a horse and would go riding, on the way out it would trod along slowly... ears drooping, head down... but as soon as I turned around it was head up, ears up and had to hold him back from a gallop! Yeah, they certainly know where home is!

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Hello everyone.

She actually knows a few people around there, so she wasn't completely lonely. Plus, she had her phone........
    Rob.....glad you both had a good time.....
    Nice of the company had a Christmas get together.
    Jim
    Last edited by Eagleman; 12-23-2012 at 07:15 PM.
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Lol.
    ROB
    I get the same AD...You try it ...let me know ...what happenJim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• world class bilge rat

Hi Rex!

Hi, Pengy!

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

I do miss the days of horse riding in the back country......
    to me it so peaceful!

Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• world class bilge rat

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    ROB
    I get the same AD...You try it ...let me know ...what happenJim
    I dunno, I kinda suspect these ads are mostly an attempt at separating us lonely guys from as much of our money as they can get.

And very likely never meet anyone, let alone the hottie pictured......

Lol.