Page 7 of 134 FirstFirst ... 45678910173257107 ... LastLast

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

:d
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    Nope, I appreciate it, but it was only for like two minutes. It's kinda hard to explain...I was just listening to a song on Pandora, and a song that reminds me of the day my grandma passed away came on. Pandora is trying to depress me while I'm trying to study. lol
    awww....i feel ya. sometimes, I will hear something or feel something and I think of my best friend who died of Cancer in 2006. In fact..the anniversary of her death is January 6th. But It gets easier with time.

Its funny though because I was suddenly feeling a wave of depression hit just now..I'm trying to fight it because I know its because I didn't get the hockey tickets for this weekend I'm so bummed and gonna have to tell my kid to...argh.

• Grim Grinning

Nope, I appreciate it, but it was only for like two minutes. It's kinda hard to explain...I was just listening to a song on Pandora, and a song that reminds me of the day my grandma passed away came on. Pandora is trying to depress me while I'm trying to study. lol
    Ahhh. I've been there. There are some songs that do that to me too. Gotta love the days when the music world seems to be conspiring against you.

• Sock Puppet

i think we all have heard a song and then just started to burst into tears, i did that once in the car by myself when i heard " don't you wanna stay" by jason aldean as it reminded me of my EX....but sometmes crying is good it does let stress out

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    How about......

THIS:
    Attachment 25648
    oh good goly kelila! LOL

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    i think we all have heard a song and then just started to burst into tears, i did that once in the car by myself when i heard " don't you wanna stay" by jason aldean as it reminded me of my EX....but sometmes crying is good it does let stress out
    Oddly that was the first song I heard after I found out my kitten died. That and "If I Die Young" make me just sob uncontrollably. Still miss the little guy.

• Sock Puppet

AWWWW poor kitty poor amanda..my dad started to cry uncontrollably when i took the dog ornament out of the box and put it on the tree.. it shows a samoyed(dog breed) with angel wings.. and our dog Kodiak( a samoyed) had died 6 months ago or so(maybe longer) and so it reminded him of the big guy.. but we have a new rascal now, she is same breed, smaller, named Luna.age 2. LOL and likes to chew couches...

thats what samoyeds look like

Name:  samoyed.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  15.8 KB

I'm so friggin hungry!?!?

And enough with the animals dying talk! I am about to leave work early and go hug my Snickers!

Or maybe eat him because I'm so HUNGRY!

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    And enough with the animals dying talk! I am about to leave work early and go hug my Snickers!

Or maybe eat him because I'm so HUNGRY!
    LOL!! Hear, hear!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

OMG... I give up... I freaking give up... I banned somewhere between 90-100 spammers yesterday.. and they still get through!! And then even more of them today...

And thanks Clara for catching the one you did today!!! Yup, he's a gonner now!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Wow! Tons of pages and a new thread. Gosh, I go to DLR and you guys go nuts! Maybe I'm the thread killer....hmmmm....oh well, you'll just have to deal! :-P

Pengy - I'm glad you liked the card! Its actually many years old - Mom got the box of cards for me at DLR, and I never got around to sending them out until this year...oops! And did you notice the penguin on my return address sticker? I made sure you got the penguin one.

Yesterday was nice. I love going to Disney by myself. I even treated myself to Surf & Turf at Blue Bayou. AND I got home before the rain hit! Perfection...
    I did notice that!!! So cute!!

Going alone is the best...I did that a few weeks ago. Rode RSR at night and waited 20 minutes in the single rider line.
    I have fun with people in the park, but I do so enjoy some alone me time too!

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    Those are to funny!! The legless Barbie is a bit disturbing...

Wow, it's raining pretty hard outside
    We got some rain too!!! Then it stopped... now its raining again!!! I love rain!!! (Then why am I sitting on the computer where I can't see a window and enjoy it???)

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Afternoon folks!
    Amanders!

I just noticed that my knee isn't hurting as much today. This is the first time in a few weeks it hasn't been constantly hurting. Yay!
    Yah!

hello!

I am starting to get sick. This is not favorable.
    Oh no... not favorable at all!

Ok.. I am going to make cookies. I am darn it! I got out my cookie press and bought real butter so I can make some spritz cookies and darn it I'm going to do that this afternoon!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    OMG... I give up... I freaking give up... I banned somewhere between 90-100 spammers yesterday.. and they still get through!! And then even more of them today...

And thanks Clara for catching the one you did today!!! Yup, he's a gonner now!
    Yeah sure...I keep refreshing "new posts" so I see them when they pop up. And their post are so blatently obvious that the links are spam or maybe even viruses.

There isn't a way to block maybe bots or spammers of this sort when they "register"?

• Grim Grinning

Where are these spammers posting?

Where are these spammers posting?
    a wall of random text about the most current shows and movies like walking dead and twilight and inside this wall of text are links that say "watch twilight online" and of course...the links are spam.

WOW, it is sooooo bloody cold outside!!! :brr:

• Selfie Expert

Oddly that was the first song I heard after I found out my kitten died. That and "If I Die Young" make me just sob uncontrollably. Still miss the little guy.
    I put my kitten to sleep a couple months ago, and for some reason "Fix You" by Cold Play always makes me think of him... I was listening to it when we were deciding whether or not he needed to be put to sleep and it seemed like every freaking lyric applied to the situation! I still can't get through that dang song without tearing up thinking of him...

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Page 7 of 134 FirstFirst ... 45678910173257107 ... LastLast