Page 71 of 134 FirstFirst ... 214661686970717273748196121 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 2007

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Love the lights Jody, but not necessarily the opening song.
    Sorry... I like techno music...

Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    iPads are awesome. That is all.
    Bet we know what you got!

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    hi room and merry xmas
    Merry Christmas Rex!

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    just because i am sure people will ask. i didn't get anything.

anyhow xmas is over..and i got work tomorrow so i am heading off to do laundry,
    Don't feel bad.. me either. We stopped exchanging stuff a few years ago because I seriously don't need anymore stuff.

I did however get a few little things from co workers from our secret santa exchange and one of the RNs gave me some pretty little glass candle holders today.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    My brother gave me a Cystal EAGLE...to add to my Eagle colletion!!!!!
    and a very coo EAGLE T SHIRT....and friends around here were I live, gave so much candy
    Iam stock up for over month...and I do not have to go work for over a week...
    Jim
    Ohhh candy stash!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Happy Christmas everyone!!

And Happy MC Anniversary to me!
    oooh Anniversary!

Ok... I am beat. Had 3 admits holding in ER as soon as I got there this morning and it did not stop for 12+ hours. NOT a typical Christmas. I'm going to go crash into a puddle over in the corner and I'll catch you kiddles tomorrow sometime!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• world class bilge rat

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Hello everyone.

We had a white Christmas after all; it started snowing about an hour ago. There's about an inch on the ground now.

More snow tomorrow, then clearing up on Thursday.

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Hey Rob! I'm jealous!!
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

I have been there many times, but never tried the french toast...I'm a little iffy with Bananas though...
    Aw LADY.......Need to try it.....they use special Disney Bananas !
    I do know ,I need go back ,it was last spring ,I had thos french toast
    or go to your MOM'sJim

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Ok... I am beat. Had 3 admits holding in ER as soon as I got there this morning and it did not stop for 12+ hours. NOT a typical Christmas. I'm going to go crash into a puddle over in the corner and I'll catch you kiddles tomorrow sometime!
    Aunt Pengy
    I knew you was going be specialy tire today....get rest ...and sleep in
    I know ,I going to!!!!!!!!! JIM

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Hello everyone.

We had a white Christmas after all; it started snowing about an hour ago. There's about an inch on the ground now.

More snow tomorrow, then clearing up on Thursday.
    ROB,That Cool.........I beat it's nice to see that white stuff around specialy
    on Christmas........But also know it is very COLD at your place!
    Glad you had a Nice Christmas.........JIM
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• world class bilge rat

Hey Rob! I'm jealous!!
    True, but they could have had the snow while it was still light out.....

There is something special about snow at night though, it seems more white, especially if the moon is out. You can see for miles.....

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

I can not do other late night........Bed time for me

GOOD NIGHT ALL nanner's
    Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• world class bilge rat

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    ROB,That Cool.........I beat it's nice to see that white stuff around specialy
    on Christmas........But also know it is very COLD at your place!
    Glad you had a Nice Christmas.........JIM
    Yep, it's about 22º right now.

This is good though, cold snow is not as slick on the roads as warmer snow.

• world class bilge rat

See ya later, Jim!

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Ok well nanners to anyone who is here...
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

• we jumped out a window

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    Rex, I hope you have been well

thanks. i hope your having a nice christmas brandon. i mean brand. lol my mistake on that spelling

No worries Rex, people call me "Brandon" more than they do "brand"

Happy Christmas everyone!!

And Happy MC Anniversary to me!
    Happy anniversary and happy Christmas and nice to meet you. I used to be unimportant around here and I still am. haha

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Sorry... I like techno music...

Bet we know what you got!

Merry Christmas Rex!

Don't feel bad.. me either. We stopped exchanging stuff a few years ago because I seriously don't need anymore stuff.

I did however get a few little things from co workers from our secret santa exchange and one of the RNs gave me some pretty little glass candle holders today.

Ohhh candy stash!

oooh Anniversary!

Hi Pengy, you know normally I would be saying "that's all????" but we only had 28 total today. It was really eerie to walk past one of the med/surf units and see no one and all the lights were off.

• Selfie Expert

I hope everyone had a magical Christmas!!

I got a Crock Pot from my parents, so since I was up super early this morning I through my first ever slow cooker meal into there. I got the recipe from Pinterest... so we'll see how it turns out!

I'm dying to check out the Christmas clearance sales today to hunt for some black wreaths for my Haunted Mansion themed decor, or white for It's a Small World... not sure if I want to face the crowds, though.

I definitely have to venture to the mall to make a return to the Disney Store. NOT looking forward to that zoo!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

For some reason, I have never been fond of "Amazing Grace". It's just doesn't do it for me, like it does for many other people.

My husband wants to go see The Hobbit today, but I need to do laundry. I wish he would wait until tomorrow.

Happy Roundup Day, and I guess back to work day for many people including Kathy.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Oh I thought you were talking about the techno part of the song!!

Morning all... trying to decide if I want to venture out and see what stuff is marked down... I had thought about going "down below" to Palm Desert/Palm Springs today but... just don't feel like it or have the energy. I know pretty much everything at Wally World here will already be picked over by the time I get down there. They didn't have much left when I was there the last time.

Eh... at least if I go out I will be able to "enjoy" the rain we are getting. Or I should say the sprinkle. But its pretty cold and windy out too.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Sock Puppet

i am ready for this year to be over, thank gawd only a few more days left of it.

• Sock Puppet

i gotta make my new years signature......

i took my dog walking yesterday , and ran her down at the park near my house. but before we got to the park i was walking on the brick walkway and somehow tripped and fell. LOL brick and knee's don't mix just letting you know, my knee is still the size of a softball..lol what's ironic is the knee that i have fallen on 3 times now in the last 2 months is okay,. if anything else can go wrong it well...

and i am kinda getting tired of this rain.. it's like a bad joke that won't stop.

however-i got my starbucks this morning and was relieved they still had the xmas blend.now i just need to stock my freezer with it since xmas is over..