Page 72 of 134 FirstFirst ... 224762697071727374758297122 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 2007

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Hello all! I hope you all had a great Chrismas. I'm ready for the year to be over.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I definitely have to venture to the mall to make a return to the Disney Store. NOT looking forward to that zoo!!
    What do you have to return?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    My husband wants to go see The Hobbit today, but I need to do laundry. I wish he would wait until tomorrow.

Happy Roundup Day, and I guess back to work day for many people including Kathy.
    I want to see the Hobbit really bad. Yesterday, I saw Django Unchained....FANTASTIC MOVIE! A bit long (2 hours and 45 minutes) but really really good!

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    i gotta make my new years signature........
    I'll take a New Years one. Same picture..whatever New Years graphic you want..

i took my dog walking yesterday , and ran her down at the park near my house. but before we got to the park i was walking on the brick walkway and somehow tripped and fell. LOL brick and knee's don't mix just letting you know, my knee is still the size of a softball..lol what's ironic is the knee that i have fallen on 3 times now in the last 2 months is okay,. if anything else can go wrong it well...
    Gotta be careful with those knees!

and i am kinda getting tired of this rain.. it's like a bad joke that won't stop.

however-i got my starbucks this morning and was relieved they still had the xmas blend.now i just need to stock my freezer with it since xmas is over..
    Aww..I LOVE this rain! And I got Starbucks this morning to!

• Sock Puppet

I GOT XMAS BLEND clara.. i think that i love this one more then the pike place roast. not really sure.. but sure does taste cleaner then that gross chevron station coffee..

left knee fell 3 times on it already in last two months.. right knee 2nd time in the last two months. the last 2 falls i broke my fall but landed on my left.. LOL not cool.

okay clara. yeah soon new yers ish siggys to "celebreate" the new year coming soon, i am still waiting on radiobarry to get back to me..i guess in the meantme no reason to hold production up...

we had french martini's at xmas eve, it was good.. not sure what was in it, but my sister in law made it. pretty awesome!! i am crossing my fingers that i house sitt this NYE for them.i like the quiet at the house since it's just me and the dog and the kitties. I have been house sitting for the last 4 years for them lol. like 8 months out of the year i "live" at their house

I do not go out NYE. I have my boy and just feel safer saying home watching whatever is on tv. I would feel better going out if I had a husband to go with me and take care of my boy and me but not the case so oh well.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    What do you have to return?
    I bought a couple shirts a few weeks ago and they are too big. I hate that they don't have a fitting room there!

I saw the Hobbit last week - it's okay. I was kind of bored in the beginning, but it picks up.

SARA - I would LOVE A new years siggy with some storm troopers on it!! Don't stress about it if you have a bunch of others to do, though!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Sock Puppet

uh oh!! it's another edition of ugly christmas sweater fashion show!!!

..And welcome back to the fashion show people! Today we have two delightfull brothers,Kalep and Jack.

Kalep and Jack's favorite things to do during Christmas is eat marshmallows.

Kalep's red v-neck sweater has a very intriguing Christmas pattern,something we don't usually see and to finish his outfit off he has paired it all with a turtleneck and reindeer headband.. let's hear it for Kalep. Jack has seemed to paired his sweater with 80's style sunglasses..way to go man that will catch a ladies eye.such a ladies man jack..such a ladies man.

Jack is wearing a black v-neck sweater with a very colorful Christmas design. Lookin snazzy boys.

Let's hear it for Kalep once again and Jack..

We have a husband and wife team today also.Rondell and Maria Smith.

Rondell is a UPS package sorter while Maria works as a stay at home wife.Maria dreams of breaking out of her shell and working as a show girl in Vegas.

Rondell and Maria met while waiting in line at the grocery store. Rondell and Maria have been married for 20 years.Their favorite christmas past time is stringing popcorn and hanging it on the tree.They have 3 cats and 6 birds and one pet lamb.

Rondell is sporting the very classy but classic 100% cotton sweater vest with a christmas turtleneck. he finished his look with a very nice scarf. Maria is showing off her finest of her christmas sweaters, Red 25% wool and cotton blend with hand stitched bells and holly.She made her look complete with none other then her pet lamb on her lap that is wearing a santa hat..

Good going Mr. And Mrs Smith, very snazzy guys.....let's hear it for the Smiths.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    I do not go out NYE. I have my boy and just feel safer saying home watching whatever is on tv. I would feel better going out if I had a husband to go with me and take care of my boy and me but not the case so oh well.
    if i get the house again this NYE i plan on cooking something fab for myself.. and then watchng the fireworks at midnight from disneyland ( can see it from their backyard)

I bought a couple shirts a few weeks ago and they are too big. I hate that they don't have a fitting room there!

I saw the Hobbit last week - it's okay. I was kind of bored in the beginning, but it picks up.

SARA - I would LOVE A new years siggy with some storm troopers on it!! Don't stress about it if you have a bunch of others to do, though!!
    umm storm troopers? okay..

• Selfie Expert

Omg your sweater fashion show

What's wrong with storm troopers?! They're SO AWESOME!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Sock Puppet

..and that concludes the fashion for today btw

• Sock Puppet

Omg your sweater fashion show

What's wrong with storm troopers?! They're SO AWESOME!!
    yeah i can do it.. they don't scream new years eve party with a beer syphon..Buuuut i will do it..

christmas sweater fashion show.,.. yes yes.. and we have no more contestants that i know of so that concludes it

• Sock Puppet

OOOH WAIT!! HOLD UP FOLKS!!

we have some late contenders..you will have to excuse them, i guess traffic was bad..

Taking to the stage we have two cousins (or so they say,don't look like cousins to me..). Please welcome Shaneekwa and Carl. On the lovely Shaneekwa is a very spicey black Christmas Sweater, looks to be hand knitted also. Oh Guuuurl! Work it!

Carl is fashioning his favorite christmas sweater, the red argyle headache print.Looks like Carl is way to eager to wear it.Very nice Carl. Carl and Shaneekwa are also modeling their cat Bud.

Carl's latest life ambitions include becoming a rocket scientist..untill that happens he will continue to be the Guitar Hero Champ from the comfort of his couch.That's the spirit Carl! Shaneekwa says she doesn't have time to have a career in life, she says it's a lot of work to keep her appearance up and that in itself is a job..we love your ability to think Shaneekwa, you go guuurl keep it real gurl, keep it real..

Let's hear it for the (kissing) Cousins!

AND that is the final contestant ..
    Last edited by Poisonedapples; 12-26-2012 at 10:36 AM.

Those photos are insane!

• Sock Puppet

i dont know that sheenkwa has style... her and maria both

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

HELLO
    I woke up this morning to rain,wind ,and cold......
    I went out for breakfast...Yep IHOP again........

and all shopping area's is pack again!!!

I THINK ?

some people return items
    but mostly,
    people buying stuff they did not get for Christmas...
    with the Day after Christmas sale......

also Christmas wrappings ?
    and mostly........CANDY's all over half price!

I'am just happy having the time off........and rest!

Tomorrow I think going the movie's to see "LINCOLN "!
    Well ,I hope you all have Nice Day,what ever your doing.....
    JIM
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Happy Boxing Day!

Seriously I don't know why we are the only country who doesn't have today as a holiday, but anyway...
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples