Page 80 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3055707778798081828390105130 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 2007

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Morning, Kids!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    For some reason I am ready to start taking down Christmas. Not the Christmas tree, but perhaps some of the other things. It took me a while to put it up, so it will take me a while to put it all away.
    Yes! I removed the last vestiges of Christmas from my areas of the house yesterday. I am SO over this year, and so ready to start a new one!

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    My favorite movie ever! I loved the whole series!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Anne of Green Gables

I also enjoy the whole series....(it been many years ago)Jim
    I love the books. The first movie is GREAT, the second one is alright, and the third is a travesty! But that is because I genuinely love the books, and the first one is pretty much spot on, while the sequel mushes together 4 books, and the third one....there is nothing in the third movie that has a remote resemblance to anything L.M. Montgomery wrote. EVER.

Driving into work this morning...I was behind this jeep for about a block...

Attachment 25963

There were 5 St. Bernards in the back of the jeep. One hard break...and I would have had alot of big dogs on my hood.

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    allright done with xmas, done hearing about it.....i am now onto buying the gifts i wanted cause my MOM CAN'T listen, she even refused to shop online! she is sooo old fashioned and it wasn't anything extreme that i wanted like a Bently or a twin engine private jet, it was just a certain hair flower/fascinator..for $18 tho..see if i buy it she will flip out..so it's a lose lose situation.. ugh
    BOO! I mean I know I'm hard to shop for, so I don't mind when I don't get anything, but if you have a genuine list...there is kinda no excuse! UGH! Sorry Sara

Just a NYE one...maybe with any of the characters below:

• Snow White
    • Eeyore
    • Dopey
    • Maleficent

Those are my favorite 4 Disney Characters
    Haha! YES! Maleficent made your list! That's mom's favorite!
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

• Grim Grinning

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Morning! Sleeping in felt sooo good. And I got my new sheets and other bedding on my bed too so I really didn't wanna get out of bed. My cat refused to get out of bed, so I just left him there.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Yes! I removed the last vestiges of Christmas from my areas of the house yesterday. I am SO over this year, and so ready to start a new one!
    I removed all Xmas decorations including tree and lights and kitchen towels last night..my house looks boring now.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Haha! YES! Maleficent made your list! That's mom's favorite!
    I adore Maleficent as a villian.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Morning! Sleeping in felt sooo good. And I got my new sheets and other bedding on my bed too so I really didn't wanna get out of bed. My cat refused to get out of bed, so I just left him there.
    I got 400 thread count sheets on Black Friday and when I put them on, my cat didnt' want to get out either. Usually, the minute I wake up he gets up and walks around. Now, he stays in the bed watching me get ready for work. Very rare for him to do that especially if he knows that I will be feeding him breakfast after I get up from bed.

• Sock Puppet

Just a NYE one...maybe with any of the characters below:

• Snow White
    • Eeyore
    • Dopey
    • Maleficent

Those are my favorite 4 Disney Characters
    i like mali. also

• Sock Puppet

yeah sooooo i was gonna do signature at lunch..but it's going to wait. sorry... don't pout or i won't do them,.lol

i decided to go get a pedicure cause it's that time again! LOL

also Lady N are you happy with the signature i made u recently? did u want glitter on it? i think i was in a bad mood when i did it.. LO LOL

• Sock Puppet

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Still no power... Talked to an Edison crew guy on our street this morning... No idea when they will have it restored. HOPING by 5 PM but... No promises. To much of a pain to chat by phone...

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Yeah, I've found some on amazon but I'm also trying Craigslist because I've had good luck on their sometimes. But we shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Still no power... Talked to an Edison crew guy on our street this morning... No idea when they will have it restored. HOPING by 5 PM but... No promises. To much of a pain to chat by phone...
    You don't have power?

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    also Lady N are you happy with the signature i made u recently? did u want glitter on it? i think i was in a bad mood when i did it.. LO LOL
    I like it. Perhaps a different font, but I don't think it needs glitter....anyway, what do YOU think?

OH NOES!! Good luck Pengy!
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

Wow...that is a great siggie Lady. I like Jack and Sally!

• Sock Puppet

my bestie just gave me a bag of toffee and chocolate.. i just ate the whole thing

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

SCE...I think this about 6th time this year you been with out power!
    Aunt Pengy...Amazing!
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post
    Merry Merry Christmas everyone! I hope your holidays have been full of magic and wonder!
    BABAY SISTER (KIMMY)Jimmy
    Let 2013 be a year full of JOY

BRANDON
    Jim

Soaring like an EAGLE !

• Sock Puppet

kelila, if i do a different font you won't see the picture..id have to do it in a think font.. i did that in impact i think..