Page 84 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3459748182838485868794109 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2007
  1. #1246

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,816
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

    Morning!!! And I still have power!!! I'm going to celebrate by taking a shower and starting some laundry!!!!! Isn't that exciting!!!




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  2. #1247

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

    That is ridiculous about your power situations Pengy!

  3. #1248

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    54,896
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

    I am slowly removing my Christmas decorations. My husband left for the doctor almost two hours ago, and he is also going to get a new battery for his car. I am sure when he arrives home, I am going to have to go out in the cold to get his prescription filled. I also need to get to the post office. I promised my family members CD's of the pictures I took at our family party last Sunday.

    I am loving the quiet that is now in my house.

  4. #1249

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

    I took all my decorations down the day after Christmas. My house is bare looking now.

  5. #1250

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,816
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    That is ridiculous about your power situations Pengy!
    Tell me about it.... and the sad thing is, I'm sure in time it will happen again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I am slowly removing my Christmas decorations. My husband left for the doctor almost two hours ago, and he is also going to get a new battery for his car. I am sure when he arrives home, I am going to have to go out in the cold to get his prescription filled. I also need to get to the post office. I promised my family members CD's of the pictures I took at our family party last Sunday.

    I am loving the quiet that is now in my house.
    Barbara, can't they call in the scripts? You'd still have to go pick them up but at least if they called them in they would be ready when you go there and you'd just have to pick them up and head home.

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    I took all my decorations down the day after Christmas. My house is bare looking now.
    Maybe later I'll get my stuff packed up. I usually get it done the day after Christmas.


    Ok off to lunch with cousin and friend. We are going to Lenny's... I mean Denny's. Yeah, its not the most exciting place in town but its fairly cheap. Might even have some $2 biscuits and gravy!




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  6. #1251

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Barbara, can't they call in the scripts? You'd still have to go pick them up but at least if they called them in they would be ready when you go there and you'd just have to pick them up and head home.
    I always call in prescriptions and then go through the CVS drive through to pick them up!



    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Ok off to lunch with cousin and friend. We are going to Lenny's... I mean Denny's. Yeah, its not the most exciting place in town but its fairly cheap. Might even have some $2 biscuits and gravy!
    Denny's is the best! I get coupons in my mailbox every week for $5 off a bill $20 or more, 20% off a bill or buy one get one free. Love my Denny's! Especially now they are doing the Hobbit meals...The Hobbit Hole egg breakfast one is super yummy!

    Name:  HobbitHole_tmb.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  12.8 KB

  7. #1252

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

    Name:  crickets-chirping1.jpg
Views: 23
Size:  8.6 KB

  8. #1253

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,709
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    On the nose Jim... this is time # 6 we have had no power since about April/May, and the longest time it was off.... 23 straight hours... but at least it was only 23 hours. Originally they didn't think they'd have it on until 7 AM tomorrow. I actually got hubby to sit and play Uno with me by lantern!
    Aunt Pengy
    What do I WIN!.........

    I think it's cool that you got your Hubby to play Uno
    I love that game..I pretty good playing it!
    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Morning!!! And I still have power!!! I'm going to celebrate by taking a shower and starting some laundry!!!!! Isn't that exciting!!!
    Alright!!!!!!!!!clean person and clean undids....good feeling....

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I am loving the quiet that is now in my house.
    ....Barbaraann....I love my quiet time ,specialy in the morning,with coffee
    outside...and watch the birds!

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Tell me about it.... and the sad thing is, I'm sure in time it will happen again.



    Ok off to lunch with cousin and friend. We are going to Lenny's... I mean Denny's. Yeah, its not the most exciting place in town but its fairly cheap. Might even have some $2 biscuits and gravy!
    The way SCE are specialy there were you live..........bone heads!!!!!!
    I think that to much......and sure,it will happine again!
    Well have a god time at Lenny's Denny's, Aunt Pengy

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    I always call in prescriptions and then go through the CVS drive through to pick them up!
    Good Ideal ,Clara
    CVS is were I also get my medcation!


    Well I already had my breakfast and got gas for my car...
    and soon ,I be off again to watch a 2 1/2 hour movie.....
    (I forgot the name of the movie going to see)LOL

    Have a good after noon all.........JIM
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  9. #1254

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    Well I already had my breakfast and got gas for my car...
    and soon ,I be off again to watch a 2 1/2 hour movie.....
    (I forgot the name of the movie going to see)LOL

    Have a good after noon all.........JIM
    The Hobbit?
    Lincoln?
    Django Unchained?

  10. #1255

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,416

    Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

    Hio empty room! Guess this means I have no excuse to not go shower and do other such things.

  11. #1256

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

    WAIT WAAAAIIIT!!


    am i late for the party?? lol

  12. #1257

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

    I'm still here..just took a bathroom break

  13. #1258

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

    ooo yeah i need to do that also..lol.. eventually lol lol

  14. #1259

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

    clara and kelly doing ur siggs at lunch..

  15. #1260

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

    oooooooooohhhh wait i dont' have all the cool fonts i have at home ..dratz!! well i will do my best

Similar Threads

  1. Pin Trading and Buying Chit Chat!
    By I Heart Disneyland in forum Pin Trading
    Replies: 1185
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 01:28 AM
  2. [Chat] General DLP Chit Chat!
    By Joelio in forum Disneyland Paris
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 09:30 AM
  3. [Chat] Glitches with BLAB and TSMM
    By Sillyup10 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 07:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •