Page 91 of 134 FirstFirst ... 41668188899091929394101116 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 2007

• Grim Grinning

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Yes, it's a drinkin night. One, it's Saturday night; two, I worked, so I got to deal with all matters of stupidity. And heck, a beer sounded good lol.

• world class bilge rat

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Yes, it's a drinkin night. One, it's Saturday night; two, I worked, so I got to deal with all matters of stupidity. And heck, a beer sounded good lol.
    Can't say I blame ya......especially the 'all matters of stupidity'.......

• Grim Grinning

Yup yup. Gotta love people that use the logic of "this item is in the general vicinity of the 50% off Christmas stuff, yet it isn't a Christmas item, it too must be 50% off." But I think I'm gonna call it a night, gonna go snuggle with my kitty cat. Goodnight all!

• world class bilge rat

Yep, people can be total idiots at times.....

I'm sorry you had to deal with them, it's no fun.

But yes, Chuck will be good to snuggle up to. Cats are way too cute!!

Goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite, if they do, take your shoe and knock them black and blue...

See ya later, Amanda.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Yup yup. Gotta love people that use the logic of "this item is in the general vicinity of the 50% off Christmas stuff, yet it isn't a Christmas item, it too must be 50% off." But I think I'm gonna call it a night, gonna go snuggle with my kitty cat. Goodnight all!
    I've considered bringing my cat to work... He would be great for entertainment and keeping my lap warm!

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Yep, people can be total idiots at times.....

I'm sorry you had to deal with them, it's no fun.

But yes, Chuck will be good to snuggle up to. Cats are way too cute!!

Goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite, if they do, take your shoe and knock them black and blue...

See ya later, Amanda.
    That might be the cutest saying I've ever heard!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I just ordered two Disneyland guidebooks from Barnes & Noble. I got free shipping.

My husband just got a call from our older son who was complaining because his car would not start. He just left out the door to give the son a jump. I sure hope it helps Chicago Winters are brutal on cars, and on people who have to wait on street corners for buses, which is what my son will have to do if his car is dead, and undriveable.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Morning all!

You know as much as I complain about the cold... what we have here is nothing compared to what you deal with Barbara! And Rob... and my daughter... its going to dip below 0 again for her by the first of the year.

Well just a few minutes until football starts. Not sure what game I'll have on. Depends on who I can get. Someday when I hit the lottery I'll get that thing on Direct where I can watch any game I want, because when I hit the lottery I will stop working at the hospital and have weekends off again!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I've considered bringing my cat to work... He would be great for entertainment and keeping my lap warm!
    I'd love to take Chuck to work, but he doesn't always like people, so I could end up in a teeny bit of trouble. I'm turning into one of those people that want to take the cat on trips when I go too.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Great new avatar Jody. That penguin is getting an early start on New Year celebrating, obviously. Kathy has to work tomorrow, and Sean is off to his girlfriend's house. I find it hard to believe that Sean is just a few short month's away from the age of 20. We always stay in on New Year's Eve, which I like. There's always plenty for me to do while bringing in the New Year.

I took down a little more of the Christmas stuff today. My husband and I will probably make a quick run to the grocery store tomorrow.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Good day all!

well I have my Disney on Ice trip report up.

http://micechat.com/forums/entertain...post1056887267

I have to run now as the kid has been waiting to go to Dennys for over an hour..he's at the end of his rope :P

See you all later!

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Afternoon

I've been cleaning the house like a madwoman, and haven't been around, but I finally got caught up on the room business.

What's up?
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

• Hukuna Matata!

Umm, Hi everybody. Its been a minute.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Afternoon

I've been cleaning the house like a madwoman, and haven't been around, but I finally got caught up on the room business.

What's up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshnyah View Post
    Umm, Hi everybody. Its been a minute.

hi all!

I'm back and in for the afternoon. I got my Hobbit Hole meal at Denny's and some cool Hobbit trading cards with it.
    So i'm in for the afternoon, no more going out. Its to cold and rainy and I'm super exhausted for some reason. I need to slow down.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Long time no see you Josh. It's always great to see your happy smiling face.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Is it me, or does it seem that MiceChat is a little slower than usual releasing information about the ticketed events for the Anniversary? My trip is a week prior, so I don't want to miss out.