Page 92 of 134 FirstFirst ... 42678289909192939495102117 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 2007

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

By the way, I am super excited. I just realized that if I book it now, I can get my timeshare hotel for 4 nights next October. That means I can finally see Disneyland at Halloween. I hope to call for that reservation on Wednesday.

• Hukuna Matata!

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Hey Barbara, That is very cool, I am also anticipating the tickets being released, I want to make sure I score one for every event, Dont want to get left out

• Hukuna Matata!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Long time no see you Josh. It's always great to see your happy smiling face.
    Thank you Barbara, I am happy to see you as well

• Selfie Expert

Hello, all!!

Taking a break from the DL boards before I lose my mind. Same people, as always, making it a very negative atmosphere.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I am hoping to see all my favorite MiceChatters during my trip, as well as meeting a whole bunch of new ones.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Is it me, or does it seem that MiceChat is a little slower than usual releasing information about the ticketed events for the Anniversary? My trip is a week prior, so I don't want to miss out.
    I think I just plan on showing up for the main meet. Don't know if I want to go to all the events. I hope that RCMC is planning a dinner somewhere...i will show up for that!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Hello, all!!

Taking a break from the DL boards before I lose my mind. Same people, as always, making it a very negative atmosphere.
    Hmmm i haven't really ventured into the DL forums much but I can probably accurately guess who it is.

• Hukuna Matata!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Hello, all!!

Thats a bummer, Sometimes you got to just tell yourself "some people are crazy"
    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    I think I just plan on showing up for the main meet. Don't know if I want to go to all the events. I hope that RCMC is planning a dinner somewhere...i will show up for that!
    Well I bet I will see you at one of the events,
    Goodnight all, I will be back in a few hours when most of you are sound asleep I will be driving to work I have quite a few names to learn, I must have been gone for quite a long time.
    Night all see you again around 2am

Hmmm i haven't really ventured into the DL forums much but I can probably accurately guess who it is.

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Hey everyone Hope all is well for you guys. It's pretty cold here today, but it's been like that for the better part of last week.

Just to catch you guys up on stuff with me. I was in a car accident last Sunday at 2:30am. Yep you guessed it a drunk driver hit me. I had just exited the freeway to go to my house and was sitting at the red light and then next thing I know, bam and get pushed half way into the intersection, good thing no one was coming from the opposite direction. He reverses and takes off. I put my car in gear and chase after him so I can get a license plate number. He didn't get too far because the street he made a right turn onto was a bit wet so he spun out. I snapped a quick picture of his license plate and called 911. CHP was dispatched and took about 20 mins. I called my best friend and she came out. I was alone and the gas station wasn't lit either. The guy failed sobriety and was arrested. So he is charged with a DUI and hit and run misdemeanor. He's only 24 years old. Not his car either, but had the same address of where he lived. Oh and no drivers license for him either. Insurance was listed and they are verifying validity of it and if they will accept responsibility for it.

I went to emergency and got checked. I spent 5 hours there, and there were only a couple people, so I don't get why everything takes so long. I walked right up to the desk and they took me right away. It's when I went in the back and was admitted into a bed that it took forever. Did a CT scan of my neck and nothing broken. I have quite a bit of neck, back and the base of my head has constant soreness or burning. I get tingling and numbness in my arm. I get dizziness if I'm walking for any extended period of time. Unfortunately my chiropractor was out of the office all last week but they'll be there tomorrow. So I'll go in for the exam and adjustment tomorrow.

My car should be out of the shop by next week. It only had about $3k damage to it. I have a rental car, not that I really go anywhere since it happened.

But other than all that, I'm doing alright. I've considered getting a lawyer, but I figure what for, he more than likely has minimum requirements for his insurance and no assets. So a person can sue all they want but if the person can't pay, you get nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
    Just to catch you guys up on stuff with me. I was in a car accident last Sunday at 2:30am.
    WOW!

Above all, glad you are ok. But wow you are brave for chasing after him. He would have gotten away if you hadn't and now...this 24 year old has a record...good luck to him finding a decent job!

I hope that the pain subsides and a few chiro visits will help it but Wow! what a story!

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Hey everyone
    Just to catch you guys up on stuff with me. I was in a car accident last Sunday at 2:30am. Yep you guessed it a drunk driver hit me.
    OMG Lori!!! I'm glad you're ok....hope the chiropractor helps you!!!
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

• world class bilge rat

Wow!

I'm glad you're semi-ok, Lori!

Good for you chasing the guy down. I would have done the same thing.

As much as a redneck as I am, I have no tolerance for stupid stuff like drunk driving. If you're going to go do something dumb and get yourself all busted up, go for it.....just don't hurt anyone else.

• Lord of the Sky

Blog Entries

Just to catch you guys up on stuff with me. I was in a car accident last Sunday Yep you guessed it a drunk driver hit me.
    LORI so sorry to hearyour latest news!
    It not like you do not have enough going on in your life all ready!
    I just want you feel better.....
    You already been in my thoughs and prayers...that you find a job soon
    and will continue to do so My FriendJim

Here, something you might need!
    Last edited by Eagleman; 12-30-2012 at 06:17 PM.
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Oh yes! There will be food!!! Saturday night no matter what else is going on... just not sure where. Somewhere outside of the park for those who might be blocked.... one year we did it at The Jazz Cafe Express and last year at Trader Sam's/Tagaroa Terrace.

Josh!!! Glad to hear you will be at the meet!! We've missed you around here!

Lori!!! Holy cow girl!!! Glad that you came out of that ordeal in one piece!!! What a mess!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Oh yes! There will be food!!! Saturday night no matter what else is going on... just not sure where. Somewhere outside of the park for those who might be blocked.... one year we did it at The Jazz Cafe Express and last year at Trader Sam's/Tagaroa Terrace.
    I don't mind either of those places...

• world class bilge rat

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Those places were great! Either one or another similar place will do just fine.

I agree though, a place in Downtown Disney is best. That way, anyone can join us.