Page 99 of 134 FirstFirst ... 49748996979899100101102109124 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 2007

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    So much for our snow yesterday. A few flakes flew through the air then melted as soon as they hit and today clear skys and sunshine.

it was something like 30 degrees where i live...I was so cold in my apartment..

• Sock Puppet

Re: RCMC #123:Chit-Chat, Blab and Spiel.. No matter how you put it we like to talk!

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Will you be working on sigs? I really need a new one to replace my RIP Loki...I'm bumming people out :P

tonight i will be working on siggs.. and photos and photos and more photos.. then doing a post in my food blog and working on the wedding..

• Hukuna Matata!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Josh is that a Southwest Airlines emblem in your signature?
    It sure is Kelly.

Good morning/afternoon everyone.

• Hukuna Matata!

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    It is! Josh works for them! Actually a couple of MiceChatters work for them!

Morning all! Actually slept in a bit this morning! Just going to putter around the house I think. Hubby wants to go down town later but I just want to stay home today.

I will be going to bed early since I have to work tomorrow. So so celebrating for me. I will get up in the morning, go happy new year woopie and go to work.

I to don't really care about parades. I Disneyland I never bother to watch the parades although I admit I did like Soundsational when I saw it and I adore and love the Main Street Electrical Parade. And I like to watch the Rose Parade on tv when I'm not working.

So much for our snow yesterday. A few flakes flew through the air then melted as soon as they hit and today clear skys and sunshine.

Um.... Dr. Who marathon or Twilight Zone... decisions decisions...
    Morning pengy

I vote Twilight Zone Pengy

• Sock Puppet

but yes i will doing siggs tonight

• Sock Puppet

hey everyone btw..nice to see you u in here josh..

• Sock Puppet

so i have noticed lately i am losing my hair.. i never lose hair, i at least never lost this much!! i lose like 7 strands on daily and it's been going on for 2 months..lovely right? lol

I just don't understand why some people have to be plain out rude on these boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    so i have noticed lately i am losing my hair.. i never lose hair, i at least never lost this much!! i lose like 7 strands on daily and it's been going on for 2 months..lovely right? lol
    I've been losing my hair since I got pregnant.....9 years ago. It started when I got pregnant and never stopped. I can't count how many strands I lose...I pretty much can pull gobs of hair out when shampooing and brushing. It's awful....

• Sock Puppet

I just don't understand why some people have to be plain out rude on these boards.

uh oh. what did someone do know?

• Sock Puppet

I've been losing my hair since I got pregnant.....9 years ago. It started when I got pregnant and never stopped. I can't count how many strands I lose...I pretty much can pull gobs of hair out when shampooing and brushing. It's awful....
    umm yeah i can pull out a few when i am shampooing, it' doesnt take effort it comes out pretty easy.. but annoying..

• Sock Puppet

WELL CLARA. that doesn't help me, i am trying to figure out why this hair loss is happening.. could be cause of.... wait for it... old age

uh oh. what did someone do know?
    meh...just overall rudeness about a mistake I made. Its just a snarky, snippy retort on an honest mistake that makes me want to cringe. But they can do it...they are so big and mighty behind a computer screen.

WELL CLARA. that doesn't help me, i am trying to figure out why this hair loss is happening.. could be cause of.... wait for it... old age
    I would vote old age. I swear I started seeing so many different things change about me after I turned about 32/33.