Page 10 of 134 FirstFirst ... 78910111213203560110 ... LastLast

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    God, I think the last time I drank in the morning was...2006? It was a good morning though...Ah, the joys of self-medicating...
    Aren't you supposed to crack open another beer to cure a hangover in the morning?

So anybody in for a Medieval Times adventure? I'm thinking of going towards the end of the month...hmmm the MC anniversary is Feb. 1-3rd...I was thinking Jan 26th? Just thought I would throw it out there...I want to try Medieval Times and see which the boy likes more, Pirates or Knights

Blegh...MTimes is expensive...
    ADULT: $57.95 (+tax & processing fee)
    CHILD 12 YEARS & UNDER: $35.95 (+tax & processing fee)
    Gratuities are not included.

Or maybe I'm just spoiled because I didn't pay a thing for the Pirate Adventure we went to a few weeks ago.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Haha if you look at most of my photos, you know I don't care how I look. Did you see my Screamin' pic?!
    yeah i have seen that photo

Well, stupid Photobucket is forcing their broken beta site upon me yet again, so I can't access my photos. I'll post it on here eventually...

It's... amusing. Haha

Since I know where all the cameras are, I just do goofy poses on the rides. I was with 3 other girls from work, so I did the worst face I could to embarrass them.

It worked.
    stoopid photo bucket..haaahaa! yeah it's always fun when you know where the cameras are lol

Quote Originally Posted by Joshnyah View Post
    Good morning y'all.

yo!

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    So I'm making up my grocery list for grocery shopping on Sunday...Ralphs always has the wine and spirits on sale at 30% off but you have to buy 6 of them....I'm debating whether I should buy 6 bottles of JD......

Hey, sometimes I like a bit of it in my Coke Zero!
    hmmmmmmmmmmm i like the jd Tennessee honey whiskey

Well, now you've got me thinking about morning drinks... I think it's time for some hot cocoa with buttershots!

oo geez..

maybe i should pour some vodka in my Red Bull

• Sock Puppet

Aren't you supposed to crack open another beer to cure a hangover in the morning?
    UMM I don't know i usually drink a emergen-c, then some orange juice and then have a mimosa or some wine

I use the Photobucket app....it's pretty good. I think my work computer blocks PB so i use the app to find a picture, then email it to my yahoo mail then I save it to my computer here. That is how I got that Ariel picture to you Sara

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    UMM I don't know i usually drink a emergen-c, then some orange juice and then have a mimosa or some wine
    right...you are supposed to drink another small dosage of liquor when you have a hangover...it balances the hangover out.

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Haha, well, that's what I did...except mostly I cracked open the beer because we were leaving the hotel and I didn't want it to go to waste...I mean, come on...

So anybody in for a Medieval Times adventure? I'm thinking of going towards the end of the month...hmmm the MC anniversary is Feb. 1-3rd...I was thinking Jan 26th? Just thought I would throw it out there...I want to try Medieval Times and see which the boy likes more, Pirates or Knights

How fun! I always wanted to check out Medieval Times, but never found anyone to go with...I'll think about it...

Or maybe I'm just spoiled because I didn't pay a thing for the Pirate Adventure we went to a few weeks ago.
    Ah, that IS a bit high...having never been, I'm not sure I think it's worth $60+

I'll still think about it though.
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

• Sock Puppet

WHAT i think you should do , is skip something like MT that you have to pay for! GO to DCA, catch a latest showing of Aladdin on the weekend.. treat yourself and the Boy to a nice lunch at DCA or Downtown Disney--or if not lunch like a snack or something or share something!! make a special day of it just you and him, he will think it is super duper uber special.. i mean you got a pass, why not make a special time out of seeing Aladdin. i don't go see musicals, because i can go see Aladdin or one of the other shows for free at DLR and my bestie Chris an I usually make the best of it by doing dinner before or after or even lunch at Wine country Trattoria or Naples. our favorite place to eat at DCA right now currently is that boardwalk pizza and pasta place.. Mmmmm that italian salad is the bomb!!!!

just a suggestion

chris and i do things like this all the time at disneyland, we pick 1 thing and make it special like as if we have never done it before...

• Sock Puppet

Haha, well, that's what I did...except mostly I cracked open the beer because we were leaving the hotel and I didn't want it to go to waste...I mean, come on...
    yeah i have a word for wasting alcohol--alcohol abuse lol

WHAT i think you should do , is skip something like MT that you have to pay for! GO to DCA, catch a latest showing of Aladdin on the weekend.. treat yourself and the Boy to a nice lunch at DCA or Downtown Disney--or if not lunch like a snack or something or share something!! make a special day of it just you and him, he will think it is super duper uber special.. i mean you got a pass, why not make a special time out of seeing Aladdin. i don't go see musicals, because i can go see Aladdin or one of the other shows for free at DLR and my bestie Chris an I usually make the best of it by doing dinner before or after or even lunch at Wine country Trattoria or Naples. our favorite place to eat at DCA right now currently is that boardwalk pizza and pasta place.. Mmmmm that italian salad is the bomb!!!!

just a suggestion

chris and i do things like this all the time at disneyland, we pick 1 thing and make it special like as if we have never done it before...

That's a nice plan, however, if it's something you do all the time, it could be nice to diversify and do something like MT. I go to Disney all the time, and while it is always special, I sometimes feel like I don't do anything else. I love me some six flags, but I don't remember the last time I was there. I haven't been to Knott's since I was 11, I've never been to Universal....I dunno, I feel sometimes that it might be nice to try out some of these other experiences, instead of relying on Disney for my entire entertainment budget...

yeah i have a word for wasting alcohol--alcohol abuse lol
    LOL

Ah, that IS a bit high...having never been, I'm not sure I think it's worth $60+

I'll still think about it though.
    Yeah...that is pricey....But I get 3 child support payments this month instead of just 2 (that happens twice a year ) So I will have a little xtra dough.

just a suggestion

Honesly, I go to Disney alot..I really want to try something different. I'm telling you after going to USH on the 23rd and being SUPER impressed...I'm ready to venture elsewhere. I liked the Pirate show. I have to give the Boy variety!

That's a nice plan, however, if it's something you do all the time, it could be nice to diversify and do something like MT. I go to Disney all the time, and while it is always special, I sometimes feel like I don't do anything else. I love me some six flags, but I don't remember the last time I was there. I haven't been to Knott's since I was 11, I've never been to Universal....I dunno, I feel sometimes that it might be nice to try out some of these other experiences, instead of relying on Disney for my entire entertainment budget...
    Exactly....

Besides, for some reason, the Boy never wants to RIDE anything when we are at Disneyland and gets so mad when lines are more than 30 minutes long. So we end up just eating somewhere..walking around then leaving. He doesn't even want to take photos with characters. I think he is growing out of Disney and I have to create new adventures.

I'm also including things like dinner at Benihana's. We went a few nights ago and he had a great time. The chef even made us a Mickey Mouse out of Rice!

Name:  20121229_204734.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  91.9 KB

And it wasn't to pricey at all...about $45 for both of us and I had a cocktail but drank water, no soft drinks. Kid had the California Rolls and I had the Teriyaki CHicken with Mushrooms.

I'm trying to upload the video of the Onion Volcano the chef made but its taking forever to get it from my phone to Youtube...
    Last edited by clara; 01-03-2013 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Picture was way to big!

Exactly....

Besides, for some reason, the Boy never wants to RIDE anything when we are at Disneyland and gets so mad when lines are more than 30 minutes long. So we end up just eating somewhere..walking around then leaving. He doesn't even want to take photos with characters. I think he is growing out of Disney and I have to create new adventures.
    Pshaw..."growing out of Disney"...PAH! Not in my world...though I suppose I went through a phase where it wasn't as important to me, I always wanted to go to Disney. But I suppose I have extraordinary patience for lines - one of the friends I go with doesn't wait longer than 30 minutes for anything, and it drives me nuts - sometimes that is the only way to actually do anything....

Pshaw..."growing out of Disney"...PAH! Not in my world...though I suppose I went through a phase where it wasn't as important to me, I always wanted to go to Disney. But I suppose I have extraordinary patience for lines - one of the friends I go with doesn't wait longer than 30 minutes for anything, and it drives me nuts - sometimes that is the only way to actually do anything....
    Yeah but for me..I'm talking about a 9 year old with the attention span of a fly. I have to constantly be on my toes with him.

So I was looking over the MC anniversary events. I don't know that I want to go to any of the events other than the Sunday Noon Meet, but I didn't notice the Sunday Noon Meet was even on the calendar in this thread:
    MiceAge 10th Anniversary Celebration - Feb 1, 2, 3 2013 - Join The Fun!!!

Also, are we deciding on where to have our RCMC and when? I say Jazz Kitchen and maybe on Saturday Feb. 1st, towards late afternoon or evening? I asked my mom to take the boy so I may be childless on Saturday so I can relax a bit.