Page 16 of 134 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819264166116 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 2006
  1. #226

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,832
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Ok so I have a general life kinda question...

    So, what am I to think of a guy, who I've gone out with a few times, and he says he wants to date at our last date but never tries to contact me. He just plain doesn't show interest. And his texts are one liners...

    I think I should just throw that one in the trash eh? What's sad is that we went on a few dates a year ago and I broke it off for this exact same reason. He just shows no interest, yet says something different.

    I think I'm gonna let it go by the wayside and let it stay that way. Its ridiculous because I don't have time for dumb games....
    I think maybe you should confront him with you issues... tell him that its been fun but unless he can show more enthusiasm and interest.... you're moving on. You deserve to have 100% of a guys attention!

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    GO EAT SARA


    Then You Better GO.......CLARA


    Aunt Pengy
    YEP It is official.....It was a "SUCK" day for me too!
    Jim
    Darn it Jim! Sorry you had a crappy day too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolo View Post
    Hey everyone!


    Hi Barbara! How have you been? I love the Monte Cristo sandwich! I haven't had one of those in a long time. It sounds so good right now.
    Um... do I know you?

    Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    LUUUUREEEENNN!!!!! Hi. I followed you.
    Hello!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolo View Post
    I heard! My mom said you were coming down. Hopefully we'll get a chance to see each other.


    I'm starting my last semester on Monday and I graduate in May. It is going to be very strange to be a college graduate.

    Work is VERY busy. We are in the middle of moving to a bigger facility. The new building is more than double the square footage of our old gym so I'm excited about that, but the moving process is kind of like torture. Hopefully unpacking will be more fun. :P
    Whoa congrats on the graduation!!!! What will your degree be in again?

    Well now that my mouth isn't numb anymore I think I'll get something to eat......




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  2. #227

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,953

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    Merde! I think grandma had a stroke...damn.
    I am so sorry to hear this. Really sad.

  3. #228

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,727
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolo View Post
    I'm starting my last semester on Monday and I graduate in May. It is going to be very strange to be a college graduate.

    Work is VERY busy. We are in the middle of moving to a bigger facility. The new building is more than double the square footage of our old gym so I'm excited about that, but the moving process is kind of like torture. Hopefully unpacking will be more fun. :P
    LAUREN.... WOE...I so "EXCITED" That you be a college graduate!!!!!!
    To me ,it was like yesterday you was in High School......
    and sound like you been very Busy still working at the gym !.......
    You always been in my Though's Young Lady......
    Hope You Know That.....with lot's of Prayer'sJIM
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  4. #229

    • Never give in.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In tha hood
    Posts
    18,218

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolo View Post
    Who are you? Have we spoken before?? I don't recall.... lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    2 of my favorite ladies.
    Hi, Barb!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    LAUREN ,I sure have miss you.....How you doing in school......work
    what you been up to?.....
    Jim

    And Hello to ASLEY.......
    Hello, Jim!
    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Hello everyone.
    Hi, Rob and Pengy!
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥




  5. #230

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,727
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Moving right along. New and old alike.
    Who You Calling "OLD" Barbaraann......LoLJim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  6. #231

    • Lord of the Sky
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    o.c. Calif
    Posts
    19,727
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Hi Ho and Hello, Rob and Aunt Pengy! Jim
    Soaring like an EAGLE !

  7. #232

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,953

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Ok so I have a general life kinda question...

    So, what am I to think of a guy, who I've gone out with a few times, and he says he wants to date at our last date but never tries to contact me. He just plain doesn't show interest. And his texts are one liners...

    I think I should just throw that one in the trash eh? What's sad is that we went on a few dates a year ago and I broke it off for this exact same reason. He just shows no interest, yet says something different.

    I think I'm gonna let it go by the wayside and let it stay that way. Its ridiculous because I don't have time for dumb games....
    I don't know the dynamics of the relationship, but speaking as a basic guy I'd say he's trying to be nice to you, but he's not very interested.

    Don't read too much into the one-liner texts, I'm terrible at texting, and most of my texts are pretty short.

    But you can read quite a bit into him not making any moves toward you. If it were me, and I was thinking of maybe getting serious with you, I'd be making some moves that way. By that I mean something like texting you for no real reason, asking you stuff that'll make you think, and other assorted 'I'm thinking of you' stuff.

    The fact that you are always the initiator says that there's a good chance he likes you as a person, but not any further.

  8. #233

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Hello everyone.
    Hiya!

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    I think maybe you should confront him with you issues... tell him that its been fun but unless he can show more enthusiasm and interest.... you're moving on. You deserve to have 100% of a guys attention!.....
    yeah...i'm agreeing with you and may go this route.

  9. #234

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    But you can read quite a bit into him not making any moves toward you. If it were me, and I was thinking of maybe getting serious with you, I'd be making some moves that way. By that I mean something like texting you for no real reason, asking you stuff that'll make you think, and other assorted 'I'm thinking of you' stuff.
    Hmmm there is...uh..ahem..more to this story but I agree with the bolded....I would act this way with someone to if I was interested...like what's bolded. That is how I am. When I'm with someone they are my all. But I haven't been with anyone in almost 10 years so I feel like a dunce.

  10. #235

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,953

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Hey there, Ashley!

    How are you these days?

    It's PICKIN COLD around here. 5º yesterday and today when I left for work around 6AM. It got up to maybe 20 or 25 both days.

    No wind though......that helps a lot.

  11. #236

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    ha! My old Guild leader in Wow and Rift is directing and producing a movie!

    James Weeks - IMDb

    Pwned! - The Gamer Comedy that Gives | Indiegogo

    Pretty cool...

  12. #237

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    13,953

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Hiya Jim!

    Tomorrow is Friday.......

    Then a lot of full weeks 'till the next 3 day weekend.

  13. #238

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    2 degrees is unbelievably cold

  14. #239

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,602

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    ahh...the most beautiful sound is my son laughing from the living room....love it.

  15. #240

    • Never give in.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    In tha hood
    Posts
    18,218

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Hey there, Ashley!

    How are you these days?

    It's PICKIN COLD around here. 5º yesterday and today when I left for work around 6AM. It got up to maybe 20 or 25 both days.

    No wind though......that helps a lot.
    I'm doing pretty well. I'm just enjoying the rest of the time I have at home, being lazy and eating everything.
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥




Similar Threads

  1. [Chat] You all excited for Sea World's San Diego Manta Coaster? I am!
    By White Bones in forum SeaWorld California
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 11:03 AM
  2. [Fun] Name a attraction at Disneyland that you would ride all day.
    By MickeyMousePal in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 07:45 AM
  3. What food can you NOT keep in the house because you will eat all of it at once?
    By Princess Buttercup in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-03-2006, 06:04 PM
  4. You know we all do it (or Texting Under the Influence)
    By mamabot in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-22-2005, 07:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •