Page 21 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1118192021222324314671121 ... LastLast

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Yes.. I'm everyones Mama!!

How is your Grandmother doing?
    :sigh: Not good. Thanks for asking. I'm getting a bag together in case we need to go to hospital - I think she's working on an aneurysm...but she has tied our hands, so the fact that she tried to go outside half naked, or that she peed all over the couch, or that she is generally confused as hell about everything...none of that matters because before all this happened she made us promise that we wouldn't seek any medical attention for her. So we are waiting...for....whatever happens to happen.
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    :sigh: Not good. Thanks for asking. I'm getting a bag together in case we need to go to hospital - I think she's working on an aneurysm...but she has tied our hands, so the fact that she tried to go outside half naked, or that she peed all over the couch, or that she is generally confused as hell about everything...none of that matters because before all this happened she made us promise that we wouldn't seek any medical attention for her. So we are waiting...for....whatever happens to happen.

These prank calls are so good for a laugh!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Oh my... I know the only thing you want to do is toss her into a car and take her straight to the emergency room... and if she was thinking clearly she'd realize thats where she need to be. But at the same time, as long as she is still for the most part aware enough to make her own decisions.... you have to follow her wishes.

Unless... could you tell her you are all going for a ride in the car to get some ice cream or food and get her in the car and sneak her to the hospital? I mean she would be mad but once you are there what can you do?

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Oh wow...past the 13,000 mark! ha!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Hey Clara!!! Congrats!!! Keep that up you'll catch up with me!!!

Ok, its been a long day and my brain is already shutting down and I'm getting RBS... need to go stretch out on the bed!!

Nanners all!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Hey Clara!!! Congrats!!! Keep that up you'll catch up with me!!!

Ok, its been a long day and my brain is already shutting down and I'm getting RBS... need to go stretch out on the bed!!

Nanners all!
    Night!

• Elven Queen of Caffeine

Oh my... I know the only thing you want to do is toss her into a car and take her straight to the emergency room... and if she was thinking clearly she'd realize thats where she need to be. But at the same time, as long as she is still for the most part aware enough to make her own decisions.... you have to follow her wishes.

Unless... could you tell her you are all going for a ride in the car to get some ice cream or food and get her in the car and sneak her to the hospital? I mean she would be mad but once you are there what can you do?
    Trust me. I thought of this at like...1pm. Mom vetoed it.
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

Trust me. I thought of this at like...1pm. Mom vetoed it.
    This sounds like something my dad would do...refuse medical attention.

Telemarketer Calls Arnold - YouTube

This has me in stitches!

• Sock Puppet

I'm excited for the Anniversary...I'll probably sign up for all the events, LOL! But I'm especially excited for the RCMC dinner...I was hoping for Trader Sam's myself, but I'm game for the Jazz Kitchen...whatever we decide to do will be fun - it's the people that matter, not the venue.

And your hair isn't short Sara...you've seen my profile pic!
    I have...?? yeah it was months ago, high and tight above my ears so i could spike it into razor sharp spikes

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Ok wow..

I just made reservations online for Benihana's on Ball Ave.

Your reservation for 2 at Benihana - Anaheim is confirmed .

That is new for me!

So we decided on Benihana's then go to the parks after! yay!
    hey benihana's rocks.. good for you venture out of your comfort zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I haven't been to Blue Bayou since 2006. The food is a bit spicy for me, but I really do like the Monte Cristo, and Cafe Orleans will be closed during my trip.
    ick BB, hated it.

Ok so I have a general life kinda question...

So, what am I to think of a guy, who I've gone out with a few times, and he says he wants to date at our last date but never tries to contact me. He just plain doesn't show interest. And his texts are one liners...

I think I should just throw that one in the trash eh? What's sad is that we went on a few dates a year ago and I broke it off for this exact same reason. He just shows no interest, yet says something different.

I think I'm gonna let it go by the wayside and let it stay that way. Its ridiculous because I don't have time for dumb games....
    no u need to really say "hey what's up with these one liner texts" and call him on his shenangigans!! don't just let it go no instead pull up those big girl undies and turn the table and call him on it. if he then says he will call you and he doesn't, don't waste your time, move on.

it's not a bid deal.its called dating. he may be super shy tho and doesn;t know how to really approach a girl or maybe he feels intimidated by you and so all he can manage out is one liner texts now..just cause u went on a few dates is nothing, some time guys feel insecure and intimidated by certain types of us chicks..an the few dates don't mean jack it doesn't mean that he possibly doesn't like you but if you went on a few dates and then he said " yeah im not sure we aer right or yeah im not interested" then u'd know he wasn't interested..but like what i just said above,also maybe he is waiting for you to make a move, sometimes men are like that believe it or not and so what you may think is showing no interest, he is chasing you waiting for you to make the move next..Maybe he never called you again because he thought you weren't interested, did you ever think about that?? ..so yeah talk to him, pull up those big girl panties and ask him straight out what the deal is !!!!

( dont take it wrong what i said or the reason why i higlighted all the you's just read)

That video really made me want elecTRONica back. Is Mad T party just as popular?
    ohh yes very!

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    I'm gonna be 19 next month...
    Awww you're still a baby!!! I remember being that age... sometimes I still think I am then *poof* back to being 26. It goes by faster with each year!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    no u need to really say "hey what's up with these one liner texts" and call him on his shenangigans!! don't just let it go no instead pull up those big girl undies and turn the table and call him on it. if he then says he will call you and he doesn't, don't waste your time, move on.

it's not a bid deal.its called dating. he may be super shy tho and doesn;t know how to really approach a girl or maybe he feels intimidated by you and so all he can manage out is one liner texts now..just cause u went on a few dates is nothing, some time guys feel insecure and intimidated by certain types of us chicks..an the few dates don't mean jack it doesn't mean that he possibly doesn't like you but if you went on a few dates and then he said " yeah im not sure we aer right or yeah im not interested" then u'd know he wasn't interested..but like what i just said above,also maybe he is waiting for you to make a move, sometimes men are like that believe it or not and so what you may think is showing no interest, he is chasing you waiting for you to make the move next..Maybe he never called you again because he thought you weren't interested, did you ever think about that?? ..so yeah talk to him, pull up those big girl panties and ask him straight out what the deal is !!!!
    Yeah..I called him on it...still waiting for a return call/text...B.Fing S.