Page 24 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627344974124 ... LastLast

• Sock Puppet

Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

umm i believe if the patient is coherent enough to talk and walk then yeah they ask them for permission to treat..

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    OMG don't Drug Grammy! That is horrible!

But I do have a question for you about anxiety attacks. What are they like? I'm wondering if I have been getting them mostly because of stress or I'm wondering if its just depression.

I will try. The Boy tends to change his mind on a whim so he might want to go to Dland instead at last minute. I'll be wearing a Blue sweatshirt with goofy on back and a red newspaper boy cap...i forget the term for those types of hats...

they are called mini ear hats, they aren't as big as it looks, they are super duper small... we r goign to indy 1st when we get there..

stress anxiety attacks?? well..... it's different i think for everyone. stress sometimes brings them on, i don't get them as much, but the one i did have was so severe that i had chest pains, and in that case they took me to the hospitol and treated me as like a heart attack patient, i was drugged up big time to calm my heart and the vitals and they did all sorts of extra tests. but the main thing is when it's soo severe like that they will treat you like a heart attack patient cause the chest pains ..it's like having a heart attack,well for me it was....pretty much other people i talked to that had them agree with me that's like having a mini heart attack.

does that answer your question?

here is what wikipedia says about anxiety/panic attacks:

Panic attacks are periods of intense fear or apprehension that are of sudden onset[1] and of variable duration of minutes to hours. Panic attacks usually begin abruptly, may reach a peak within 10 minutes, but may continue for much longer if the sufferer had the attack triggered by a situation from which they are not able to escape. In panic attacks that continue unabated, and are triggered by a situation from which the sufferer desires to escape, some sufferers may make frantic efforts to escape, which may be violent if others attempt to contain the sufferer. Some panic attacks can subside on their own over the next several hours. Often, those afflicted will experience significant anticipatory anxiety and limited symptom attacks in between attacks, in situations where attacks have previously occurred. The effects of a panic attack vary. Some, notably first-time sufferers, may call for emergency services. Many who experience a panic attack, mostly for the first time, fear they are having a heart attack or a nervous breakdown

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    they are called mini ear hats, they aren't as big as it looks, they are super duper small... we r goign to indy 1st when we get there..

stress anxiety attacks?? well..... it's different i think for everyone. stress sometimes brings them on, i don't get them as much, but the one i did have was so severe that i had chest pains, and in that case they took me to the hospitol and treated me as like a heart attack patient, i was drugged up big time to calm my heart and the vitals and they did all sorts of extra tests. but the main thing is when it's soo severe like that they will treat you like a heart attack patient cause the chest pains ..it's like having a heart attack,well for me it was....pretty much other people i talked to that had them agree with me that's like having a mini heart attack.

does that answer your question?

here is what wikipedia says about anxiety/panic attacks:

what time are you getting there? I have 6:30 Benihana reservations so I probably won't be getting to the gates until close to 8, hopefully.

hmmm from the description on Wiki..that isn't what I've been feeling lately. I don't know...I wonder if sometimes its in my head.

• Sock Puppet

just gotta learn to chill.. ​and u won't get anxiety/panic attacks!

• Sock Puppet

ETA: 6pm, we get off at 5:30pm.

we might eat, maybe eat on the run..this is our cheat day for carbs, so we might grab a turkey leg on our way to Indy..but we have a plan set and made...so if we bump into u then we bump into you.. u can always cruise Mad T, look for a short chick with a ear hat on her head and a white camera stuck to her face..LOL

just gotta learn to chill.. ​and u won't get anxiety/panic attacks!
    Tru dat!

But I know so much of it has to do with the fact that I'm almost 100 lbs overweight. My knees are suffering, now I'm sure my heart is. But I have such a slow metabolism that just looking at a cheeseburger I gain weight. And I get all winded and almost pass out when I exercise now.

I remember my younger days when I could dance for hours straight and still keep going.

So sad.

and a white camera stuck to her face..LOL

• Triple Goddess

Happy New Year!

Just a quick note to Jim: Do not believe Ashley. She DOES NOT share candy. I am still waiting for my birthday zotz she promised me.

Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post

Happy New Year!

Just a quick note to Jim: Do not believe Ashley. She DOES NOT share candy. I am still waiting for my birthday zotz she promised me.
    Happy New Year to you!

• Sock Puppet

Tru dat!

But I know so much of it has to do with the fact that I'm almost 100 lbs overweight. My knees are suffering, now I'm sure my heart is. But I have such a slow metabolism that just looking at a cheeseburger I gain weight. And I get all winded and almost pass out when I exercise now.

I remember my younger days when I could dance for hours straight and still keep going.

So sad.
    Im gonna tell ya something clara, don't take it the wrong way... sometimes it can all be in your head..i'm not saying u generaly, i am just saying in general,IF u tell yourself your having a panic attack then you'll have one, you gotta talk yourself out of the bad area's and into the good with postive thinking.

also a word from a X heffer and eater:
    if you feel and think you are overweight, then do some walking! it's good for you!. honey child, i was 65 pounds overweight not but 1 year ago, i did something about it, put my mind to it and lost all the weight, 60 pounds worth. it was the best thing i did for myself. i really had to work super hard at it but i did it, i turned my metabolism around faster then Macy's puts shoes on sale. and i sped my metab up and kept it up. And at my age and beyond that is hard to do, as we get older the fat is harder to take off, but you just gotta put ur mind to it with postiveness and before you know it you've lost the weight!

• Sock Puppet

ur positive needs to outweigh the negative..don't think down, think up!! and up ! and up!!! and never look back!! EVER ! that is what brings you down!

Im gonna tell ya something clara, don't take it the wrong way... sometimes it can all be in your head..
    I can believe that.
    Last edited by clara; 01-04-2013 at 11:11 AM.

• Sock Puppet

dont' take this the wrong way. but

here is where i see negative when you were talking about that guy..u SAID u didn't think he was ur type.. those are let down words and when you said you didn't think he liked you, that is also let down words.. now also about that, one thing i observe is when someone says they didn't think they were their type and yet they talk about them and want them to call them, to me that tells me the person was interested in the other person and that they wanted to explore if they were their type.. now the let down words can bring negative energy and the negative energy is what makes you feel like the glass is half empty when really it's half full.. turn that negative energy to positive energy--again look at the glass half full.. not half empty..

don't take that the wrong way. i observe people and the way they say things and what not.. so i pick up on negative fast... my x friend Elaine she was SUPER negative, and her negative energy started to feed on my positive and it was bringing me down,like big time, i was nasty to peolpe,an not nice and it turns out it was cause of her.. so i stopped hanging out with her and believe it or not i am soo much better now, everything is much more positive for me..

• Sock Puppet

I can't believe that.

u can't? okay.. well it can be..like i said if u think negative energy then there will be negative..think postive!! and lots of it!! glass half full, not empty!

and u know what Kelly told you that you are a pretty girl already once somewhere in here an so u should take that compliment and use it!! and just cause 1 dude isn't made for you doesn't mean there isn't more, you just gotta seek out, eventually you will find your prince!

u can't? okay..

Oh good LORD I'm so sorry! I meant I CAN believe it! Sorry!