Page 25 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1522232425262728355075125 ... LastLast

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    dont' take this the wrong way. but

here is where i see negative when you were talking about that guy..u SAID u didn't think he was ur type.. those are let down words and when you said you didn't think he liked you, that is also let down words.. now also about that, one thing i observe is when someone says they didn't think they were their type and yet they talk about them and want them to call them, to me that tells me the person was interested in the other person and that they wanted to explore if they were their type.. now the let down words can bring negative energy and the negative energy is what makes you feel like the glass is half empty when really it's half full.. turn that negative energy to positive energy--again look at the glass half full.. not half empty..

don't take that the wrong way. i observe people and the way they say things and what not.. so i pick up on negative fast... my x friend Elaine she was SUPER negative, and her negative energy started to feed on my positive and it was bringing me down,like big time, i was nasty to peolpe,an not nice and it turns out it was cause of her.. so i stopped hanging out with her and believe it or not i am soo much better now, everything is much more positive for me..
    Honestly...its no big deal. I just wanted some insight from other points of view. I've actually made my decision about that...it can be dropped

• Sock Puppet

glitter and rainbows clara!!! pixie dust!!

hey! guess what else!!!! going to disneyland will also lift your positive energy!!

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Oh good LORD I'm so sorry! I meant I CAN believe it! Sorry!

ohh okay...

lol

part of the reason i was soo overweight was i super unhappy and i ate and ate and ate and ate....well when i turned everythign around i changed my attitude on things..so now u'd never even know i was a heffer that 60 pounds overweight, i have so much darn energy now!!! i really shouldn't even drink coffee cause i just bounce off walls now.. and at 33..LOL LOL

• Sock Puppet

hey wanna know a secret clara--- my negative is about myself, i don't think i am very pretty at all.. let alone i got the worst smile and my teeth are crooked and i never smile and i try and hide my crooked teeth.. also i don't like being short ..

also i don't like being short ..
    aw..you are Shorty Mcshorts! That is what I call my sister who is 5'1. I'm 5'4 and the tallest cousin on my father's side. Everyone on my mother's side is tall. I take after my father's side, short fat and stubby. But nothing from my mother. All the women on her side were tall and slender and very elegant. Not me It is what it is.

• Sock Puppet

I am 5 foot nothing,,( 5'0) everyone is taller then me, my brothers are between 5'7 and 6'1

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Amanda - I watched the latest AHS and I didn't catch the season 3 hint. Was it in the episode? Or one of those "stay tuned for previews" parts after the episode? I have it DVR'ed so I'll have to look at it again. Also... Not sure I liked that whole "Name Game" scene, I thought I was watching Glee for a second!
    You're in the right scene. It's the artists listed on the jukebox when Jude walks up to it before playing the song. I guess the song Mary Eunice played can be a hint too. And it's worth noting that when she calls Jude G2573, that's a Greek lexicon meaning honorable or morally well.

Morning all!

Uh....not to be a downer but....

Attachment 26138

That is a HUGE red flag for me. My ex husband did just this when we were dating...and I ignored it...ignored my families advice and made the biggest mistake of my life. Just speaking from experience.
    He just doesn't see the point in meeting the family so early on is what I meant to say. He said he doesn't play "meet the parents" til 3 to 5 months in. It's bugging me, but I can't really force him into it.
    Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post

Happy New Year!

Just a quick note to Jim: Do not believe Ashley. She DOES NOT share candy. I am still waiting for my birthday zotz she promised me.
    MOMMY!! And that's true, Jim! I remember that. I say we go to her house and take em by force.

I am 5 foot nothing,,( 5'0) everyone is taller then me, my brothers are between 5'7 and 6'1
    Wow you are Shorty McShorts!

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    He just doesn't see the point in meeting the family so early on is what I meant to say. He said he doesn't play "meet the parents" til 3 to 5 months in. It's bugging me, but I can't really force him into it.
    Well how long has he been your Boyfriend?

• Grim Grinning

He's officially been my boyfriend for almost a month. But we've been hanging out together for 2 months. My mom and I ran into him in the grocery store, so he was semi forced to say hi.

• Sock Puppet

He's officially been my boyfriend for almost a month. But we've been hanging out together for 2 months. My mom and I ran into him in the grocery store, so he was semi forced to say hi.

ugh i hate when i have to force the guy i am seeing to meet my family.. i hate that.. LOL sorry

ah yeah..that is not that long. Its so hard nowadays thought, to date and have relationships. Or maybe its just me and my oldness stating that.

• Sock Puppet

shorty mcshorts.. yes i am ! proud of it!

• Sock Puppet

ah yeah..that is not that long. Its so hard nowadays thought, to date and have relationships. Or maybe its just me and my oldness stating that.

NO NO what happend to amanda is awkward.. omg.. im sorry that happened amanda,...yeah now the cats out of the bag LOL

ugh i hate when i have to force the guy i am seeing to meet my family.. i hate that.. LOL sorry
    I will probably never get married again because of my family. They are very hard to please and gain trust of. But then again, so am I.. Its enough to make any man go running.

There is a reason why my 30 year old sister and I aren't married. She has never had a boyfriend since her H.S. boyfriend which ended about 8 years ago. I have never dated in the past 10 years since my divorce.

BUT a public forum here...must be careful with what I say..

shorty mcshorts.. yes i am ! proud of it!
    You'll be Shorty McShorts and I'll be Fatty McFats!