Page 47 of 134 FirstFirst ... 223744454647484950577297 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 2006
  1. #691

    • sleepy lagoon
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    a tiny cottage in the forest
    Posts
    17,695

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Hiya Clara!

    What's new?


  2. #692

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    56,018
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    Hey Barb!

    How are you?

    When are you coming to see me?
    You name the day. I arrive around noonish on the 25th of January, and I don't go home until the 4th of February, so it's a good long trip. Now if you haven't changed your phone number, all you need to do is call me, or text me when you are free.

    I haven't made any special plans except for the MiceAge stuff.

    I am staying at Dolphin's Cove again, until Thursday, January 31st, and then Jody and I are sharing a room for my last four nights. Of course, we aren't joined at the hip, just because we are roommates, which is why she makes the perfect roommate.
    Disneyland Here I Come Again!
    October 1, to October 6, 2015

  3. #693

    • sleepy lagoon
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    a tiny cottage in the forest
    Posts
    17,695

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    You name the day. I arrive around noonish on the 25th of January, and I don't go home until the 4th of February, so it's a good long trip. Now if you haven't changed your phone number, all you need to do is call me, or text me when you are free.

    I haven't made any special plans except for the MiceAge stuff.

    I am staying at Dolphin's Cove again, until Thursday, January 31st, and then Jody and I are sharing a room for my last four nights. Of course, we aren't joined at the hip, just because we are roommates, which is why she makes the perfect roommate.

    I am looking forward to your visit!

    I am hoping to be around in the parks as much as i can during your visit and the anniversary stuff. Life has become more complicated with me working now though.

    I am not sure if I can make any RCMC stuff. Still waiting to see if it's a possibility.....

    But no matter what I would love to get together.

    You can even invite Jody. She is not too objectionable.

    Lol.

    And yes, I have the same phone number. Is yours the same?


  4. #694

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,603

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    Hiya Clara!

    What's new?
    oh so exhausted...always on the go. But I'm enjoying Downton Abbey now so it's all good.

  5. #695

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    56,018
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    I am looking forward to your visit!

    I am hoping to be around in the parks as much as i can during your visit and the anniversary stuff. Life has become more complicated with me working now though.

    I am not sure if I can make any RCMC stuff. Still waiting to see if it's a possibility.....

    But no matter what I would love to get together.

    You can even invite Jody. She is not too objectionable.

    Lol.

    And yes, I have the same phone number. Is yours the same?
    My number is the same as when I was there in May. Feel free to call me, and/or text me during my lengthy stay. I am getting so excited to be seeing my MiceChat friends, and feeling a bit guilty leaving my husband for such a long period of time. Of course, he encourages me to go and have a good time.
    Disneyland Here I Come Again!
    October 1, to October 6, 2015

  6. #696

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    14,995

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    what, did I scare everyone away?
    Of course not.......

    Though sometimes I wonder the same thing about me......

    Lol.

    I really don't want to go to work tomorrow. I have to troubleshoot a REALLY complex emergency generator control. By far the most over-engineered mess I've ever seen. And the drawings are horrible too. No fun......

  7. #697

    • sleepy lagoon
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    a tiny cottage in the forest
    Posts
    17,695

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    oh so exhausted...always on the go. But I'm enjoying Downton Abbey now so it's all good.
    Ah.... we understand each other. I am perpetually exhausted myself.


  8. #698

    • sleepy lagoon
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    a tiny cottage in the forest
    Posts
    17,695

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Of course not.......

    Though sometimes I wonder the same thing about me......

    Lol.

    I really don't want to go to work tomorrow. I have to troubleshoot a REALLY complex emergency generator control. By far the most over-engineered mess I've ever seen. And the drawings are horrible too. No fun......
    I, for one, am convinced there is nothing you can't do.

    Just sayin'.


  9. #699

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,603

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I am staying at Dolphin's Cove again, until Thursday, January 31st, and then Jody and I are sharing a room for my last four nights. Of course, we aren't joined at the hip, just because we are roommates, which is why she makes the perfect roommate.
    Dolphin's Cove is the Worldmark condos?

  10. #700

    • sleepy lagoon
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    a tiny cottage in the forest
    Posts
    17,695

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    My number is the same as when I was there in May. Feel free to call me, and/or text me during my lengthy stay. I am getting so excited to be seeing my MiceChat friends, and feeling a bit guilty leaving my husband for such a long period of time. Of course, he encourages me to go and have a good time.
    Yay! Something to look forward to. I am excited for your trip. I will text you.


  11. #701

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    56,018
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    LadyN, I hope your grandmother is much better.
    Disneyland Here I Come Again!
    October 1, to October 6, 2015

  12. #702

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    56,018
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    Yay! Something to look forward to. I am excited for your trip. I will text you.
    Works for me. Remember, I am an early riser.
    Disneyland Here I Come Again!
    October 1, to October 6, 2015

  13. #703

    • Elven Queen of Caffeine
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mordor, CA
    Posts
    1,648

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Stacy! Barbara! Clara!

    yAy!

    But now its nanner time for me...everything going on has me exhausted. Take care all!
    Signature courtesy of Poisonedapples

  14. #704

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    14,995

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    My number is the same as when I was there in May. Feel free to call me, and/or text me during my lengthy stay. I am getting so excited to be seeing my MiceChat friends, and feeling a bit guilty leaving my husband for such a long period of time. Of course, he encourages me to go and have a good time.
    Don't worry about your husband, I don't know about him, but I do know about me. No matter how deeply in love I was, I always treasured my time alone. Especially if I knew my other half was having a nice time.

  15. #705

    • world class bilge rat
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Fernley, NV (Near Reno)
    Posts
    14,995

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Quote Originally Posted by my7dwarves View Post
    I, for one, am convinced there is nothing you can't do.

    Just sayin'.
    Thanks; nice to hear.

    And it's even nicer to see you around here again, I've missed you a lot!

Similar Threads

  1. [Chat] You all excited for Sea World's San Diego Manta Coaster? I am!
    By White Bones in forum SeaWorld California
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 11:03 AM
  2. [Fun] Name a attraction at Disneyland that you would ride all day.
    By MickeyMousePal in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 07:45 AM
  3. What food can you NOT keep in the house because you will eat all of it at once?
    By Princess Buttercup in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-03-2006, 06:04 PM
  4. You know we all do it (or Texting Under the Influence)
    By mamabot in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-22-2005, 07:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •