Page 50 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2540474849505152536075100 ... LastLast

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    I really hate my username. Random thought. Lol
    They can change it for you. I used to be claribella back in 06/07 and they changed it to Clara for me

It's monday, 'nuff said

• Sock Puppet

well.... it's Monday that's all i gotta say. last two days been rough, i got something going on that's making me tired.and i hate to say it but i am having a hard time digesting my food.

• Sock Puppet

oh and on top of that, people here at the office need to learn to make coffee.. seriously..and i did change my siggy, thanks clara, i did a name fill, and i used a thomas kinkade paiting, you probably can't tell but it shows a victorian house on a hill with snow all around and it's my favorite..infact i know you can't even see it, but i know it;'s there.lol

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  11.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    well.... it's Monday that's all i gotta say. last two days been rough, i got something going on that's making me tired.and i hate to say it but i am having a hard time digesting my food.
    Stomach flu? its soup and crackers for you!

Hey Sara, you know that DJ Jason really liked the photo I took of him and my son on Saturday and put it on his FB and Twitter and Instagram. He said he wanted the bear. My kid NEVER smiles in photos but he did for that one!

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Stomach flu? its soup and crackers for you!
    no not stomach flu..i think i need to take a trip to the doctor if i can remember her name..LOL because i think it all ties into my losing hair on my head..it's gotten worse

Hey Sara, you know that DJ Jason really liked the photo I took of him and my son on Saturday and put it on his FB and Twitter and Instagram. He said he wanted the bear. My kid NEVER smiles in photos but he did for that one!
    yep! he does that with the kid photos, you should see the one that Zabria took of her daughter and Jason.. he likes kids i assume, he is very persononable like that! Jason is a nice guy, cute too.. i got a thank you from the mad hatter Drew yesterday, he thanked me for following him and loved the photo i took of him. even tho when they got the makeup and wig on it's so hard to tell who's who..LOL

• Sock Puppet

soo i found out that my brothers had done some research and they went to germany and found that there is a castle that our very late late late ancestors built and owned, it's located in Hepenhiem,Germany..but it still stands to this day apparantly and it been made into a hostel for travelers..also it's a big tourist attraction and very important part of the region that it's in..pretty cool huh? oh the castle name is Starkenburg Castle

Name:  0346831dc3.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  11.0 KB

yep! he does that with the kid photos, you should see the one that Zabria took of her daughter and Jason.. he likes kids i assume, he is very persononable like that! Jason is a nice guy, cute too.. i got a thank you from the mad hatter Drew yesterday, he thanked me for following him and loved the photo i took of him. even tho when they got the makeup and wig on it's so hard to tell who's who..LOL
    My kid NEVER smiles in photos...I was really shocked he did. I was a little iffy about Jason posting it all over everything, cuz it was a pic of my kid but its ok. I like that he did. I might try and make it to the Friday night show.

• Sock Puppet

clara did u see the isnstagram photos he posted from hawaii?? haa! he must took his wife, cause she said " youngest couple on the island"..good for him, if he was my husband and left me home i'd be pissed!! it's hawaii we are talking about

• Sock Puppet

My kid NEVER smiles in photos...I was really shocked he did. I was a little iffy about Jason posting it all over everything, cuz it was a pic of my kid but its ok. I like that he did. I might try and make it to the Friday night show.
    maybe ur kiddo liked jason?

soo i found out that my brothers had done some research and they went to germany and found that there is a castle that our very late late late ancestors built and owned, it's located in Hepenhiem,Germany..but it still stands to this day apparantly and it been made into a hostel for travelers..also it's a big tourist attraction and very important part of the region that it's in..pretty cool huh? oh the castle name is Starkenburg Castle

Name:  0346831dc3.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  11.0 KB
    What a cool piece of family history. I know nothing of my ancestors...

clara did u see the isnstagram photos he posted from hawaii?? haa! he must took his wife, cause she said " youngest couple on the island"..good for him, if he was my husband and left me home i'd be pissed!! it's hawaii we are talking about

ahh Hawaii is beautiful. I've been there before. Back when I was 17. My family was in a hotel ...oh I forget the island but every morning my dad and I would go jogging and we would jog along the dark rock cliffs and the waves would come crashing against the cliffs and wetting us. It was a great memory.

maybe ur kiddo liked jason?
    At first he didn't want his photo taken. He is shy about photo taking. But the first time...the boy waited to long and Jason needed to go up on stage, he missed his opportunity. But this last time, he got his photo.

• Sock Puppet

yeah the fact that it still stands is amazing, it's super old super super old.. and altho the keep had to be rebuilt, it still stands too, they didn't change it just rebuilt it, it's that long tall thing in the photo you see.. LOL its a keep they used it to watch over the town for intruders as the castle is on a hill and it over looks the town and the castle was basicly protection for that town of Heppenhiem.

i so wanna go and tour it, i was soo jelous my brothers got to see it in person. they have this fab painting of it. so jelous. but i can google it and see photos of it i guess whenever i want! LOL its a gorgeous castle. our coat of arms is Lions of Hesse. some grand duke of hesse named the coat of arms for the castle.
    Last edited by Poisonedapples; 01-07-2013 at 09:32 AM.

• Sock Puppet

At first he didn't want his photo taken. He is shy about photo taking. But the first time...the boy waited to long and Jason needed to go up on stage, he missed his opportunity. But this last time, he got his photo.

there u go! he liked jason!