Page 73 of 134 FirstFirst ... 234863707172737475768398123 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 2006

• mountains beyond mtns.

Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

Barbara, if I show up, it'll be a surprise
    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    My last dental trip was traumatizing...I had to get FOUR numbing shots just so she could start working!
    Oh my! At least you survived. Even with the shots, I still feel something when they use that horrible, horrible ice pick tool.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    hey clara,,, click on the part of my signature where it says " signatures click here" do it.. and see what happens
    I did...it sends me to your sample sigs.

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Barbara, if I show up, it'll be a surpriseOh my! At least you survived. Even with the shots, I still feel something when they use that horrible, horrible ice pick tool.
    yeah..I was actually freaking the dentist out becuase there was nothing more she could do to ease the pain...but it eventually numbed.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I am allergic to regular novacaine, so I'd always have to remind the dentist not to use the novacaine with the epinephrine in it. One time he forgot, and I forgot the reminder. I was bouncing off the walls, and the regular novacaine makes me need to use the bathroom. Not a good feeling when you are sitting in a dental chair.

Ok, so my kid's school called saying the boy fell on the cement and his nose was bleeding. He said he feels fine, just a nose bleed. She said if it gets worse or he feels dizzy I might have to go get him...

That kid is insane....and I am not joking. I need to take video of when he is literally bouncing off the walls. He runs back and forth in my tiny little 811 sq ft apartment and jumps on couches...he frightens the cat. He's insane.

• Sock Puppet

I did...it sends me to your sample sigs.

yep that is what it's suppose to do, i created the "wordage" in photoshop and added it so its also clickable link but pretty

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I am allergic to regular novacaine, so I'd always have to remind the dentist not to use the novacaine with the epinephrine in it. One time he forgot, and I forgot the reminder. I was bouncing off the walls, and the regular novacaine makes me need to use the bathroom. Not a good feeling when you are sitting in a dental chair.
    at the dentist they have to shoot me up with junk to calm me and numb me.. i cannnot sit in the chair with all that appliances in my mouth.. LOL that is what it takes for me to go the dentist..

Ok, so my kid's school called saying the boy fell on the cement and his nose was bleeding. He said he feels fine, just a nose bleed. She said if it gets worse or he feels dizzy I might have to go get him...

That kid is insane....and I am not joking. I need to take video of when he is literally bouncing off the walls. He runs back and forth in my tiny little 811 sq ft apartment and jumps on couches...he frightens the cat. He's insane.

so it sounds like he is okay and the nurse don't know your kid! LOL

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post
    Happy Wednesday! I feel the beginnings of a migraine. UGH! I thought I had finally gotten them under control. Do I take the migraine medicine that makes me loopy? Or do I take regular ole advil and suffer through? Loopy wins. I can't handle the pain. Anyone have any suggestions? I've tried everything from cinnamon candy to vicks vapor rub to cold compresses. So dang tired of this. Stupid brain cloud.
    I don't know if you want suggestions on another prescription medicine, but have you talked to your doctor about trying a prophylaxis medication (one you take daily to reduce the number of migraines you get in the first place)? It depends on how many you get in a month to decide if it's worth it, but just thought I'd throw it out there.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    so it sounds like he is okay and the nurse don't know your kid! LOL
    The school is required to call parent when the child bumps their head in any way, shape or form, even if they feel ok. And I think that is a good procedure becuase what if the kid bumps his head...and I don't know and when I take him home later he passes out with post head trauma and I never knew he bumped his head. I wouldn't know what to tell the ER.

So they always call me when he hits his head and he's always fine. He gets bloody noses easily, as do I and my sister.

• Sock Puppet

The school is required to call parent when the child bumps their head in any way, shape or form, even if they feel ok. And I think that is a good procedure becuase what if the kid bumps his head...and I don't know and when I take him home later he passes out with post head trauma and I never knew he bumped his head. I wouldn't know what to tell the ER.

So they always call me when he hits his head and he's always fine. He gets bloody noses easily, as do I and my sister.

i know, that's why i said he sounds like he is fine, if he is saying he is fine and just got a bloody nose.. boys are rough, i got 6 nephews

• Selfie Expert

Yep, yep! My mom is a school nurse, and they have to be overly cautious.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Sock Puppet

14 grandchildren total 16 total, 8 KIDS, i am last of 8, so 3 girls(including me) and 5 boys.. each one of them has between 2 and 4 kids..lol

i mean boys play rough and they tend to be okay
    Last edited by Poisonedapples; 01-09-2013 at 11:40 AM.

Boys are insane...but I wouldn't trade him for a girl EVER! EVER! EVER!

God knew I could work with a boy...He knew I would have lost my MIND with a girl.

• mountains beyond mtns.

5 work related interruptions while I'm trying to post. How am I to reach 50 posts like this?

My neighbors do this as well. Only it's at night and it's a 20 yr old guy and girl. And I called the police on the guy once but that's a story for another time.

but on a more serious note, glad to hear he is okay

• Delawarean Girl

When you pass 5000 posts = 5 gold star

every 10K posts = 1 platinum(grey) star.

You have over 14K posts so you passed your 5 gold and are into your 1 plat star. At 20k posts you will get a 2nd plat....

anyone correct me if I'm wrong...
    Thanks so much for explaining it to me.