Page 74 of 134 FirstFirst ... 244964717273747576778499124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2006
  1. #1096

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    5 work related interruptions while I'm trying to post. How am I to reach 50 posts like this?



    My neighbors do this as well. Only it's at night and it's a 20 yr old guy and girl. And I called the police on the guy once but that's a story for another time.

    but on a more serious note, glad to hear he is okay
    haaha!! i need to reach my post count too! damn coworkers!!


    haha walls, neighbors etc.. funny!

  2. #1097

    • mountains beyond mtns.
    • Online

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,160

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    If only I had a nickel for every call from a school nurse I've had to answer for people here at work, I'd have enough to cover an AP renewal!

  3. #1098

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    I feel that lunch from jack in the box is in my future.. near future...

  4. #1099

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    My neighbors do this as well. Only it's at night and it's a 20 yr old guy and girl. And I called the police on the guy once but that's a story for another time.


    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    I feel that lunch from jack in the box is in my future.. near future...
    no fast food for me...I've cleared my system of all fast food and must stay away!

  5. #1100

    • mountains beyond mtns.
    • Online

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,160

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Enjoy!

    I'll have a southwest chicken salad and a diet coke. Haha!

    speaking of that, I've been away for a long time but does Jim still think that drinking coke is like drinking the Pirates of the Carribean water? I'll probably get an earful about that from him.

  6. #1101

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    HAHA Jack does have good salads

  7. #1102

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    speaking of that, I've been away for a long time but does Jim still think that drinking coke is like drinking the Pirates of the Carribean water? I'll probably get an earful about that from him.


    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    HAHA Jack does have good salads
    AH but I will go there with the intention of getting a salad and end up leaving with a Double Bacon Cheeseburger....I must stay away.


    Its funny though how after staying away from ANY kind of fast food (Sonic, Farmer Boys, Jack...etc.) I do feel "lighter".

  8. #1103

    • mountains beyond mtns.
    • Online

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,160

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Clara and poisoned apples, you might think it's funny about the neighbors but it cuts into my precious sleep!!

    and if any of you watch Big Bang Theory, Sheldon is right - noise canceling headphones don't totally work in those instances!

  9. #1104

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post



    AH but I will go there with the intention of getting a salad and end up leaving with a Double Bacon Cheeseburger....I must stay away.


    Its funny though how after staying away from ANY kind of fast food (Sonic, Farmer Boys, Jack...etc.) I do feel "lighter".
    yep it happens when you do that..!

    but i need the weight now. lol

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Clara and poisoned apples, you might think it's funny about the neighbors but it cuts into my precious sleep!!

    and if any of you watch Big Bang Theory, Sheldon is right - noise canceling headphones don't totally work in those instances!
    just call me Sara.. yes i have BBT.oh i would call the police too! i have called the police many times on parties on my street that i can still hear at 12 midnight.

  10. #1105

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    *WATCHED BBT, love that show..

  11. #1106

    • mountains beyond mtns.
    • Online

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,160

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Nice to meet you Sara! I go by "Brandon" as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post



    AH but I will go there with the intention of getting a salad and end up leaving with a Double Bacon Cheeseburger....I must stay away.


    Its funny though how after staying away from ANY kind of fast food (Sonic, Farmer Boys, Jack...etc.) I do feel "lighter".
    I would get the cheeseburger too but I have to count carbs when I eat now and I've never had Sonic and I know there's one in Fullerton but I won't be able to eat anything there...unless someone were to invent low carb chili fries??? Ha! D

  12. #1107

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Clara and poisoned apples, you might think it's funny about the neighbors but it cuts into my precious sleep!!!
    OH I understand....I always hear the neighbors upstairs...right above my bedroom in the middle of the night...doing...well...you know what.

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    yep it happens when you do that..!

    but i need the weight now. lol
    .
    I thought you lost weight...why do you need to gain it back?

  13. #1108

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Nice to meet you Sara! I go by "Brandon" as well.



    I would get the cheeseburger too but I have to count carbs when I eat now and I've never had Sonic and I know there's one in Fullerton but I won't be able to eat anything there...unless someone were to invent low carb chili fries??? Ha! D
    hi brandon.... yea low card chillie fries its no fries just chilli lol

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    OH I understand....I always hear the neighbors upstairs...right above my bedroom in the middle of the night...doing...well...you know what.



    I thought you lost weight...why do you need to gain it back?
    well all that weight i lost was like a little over a year ago and i lost too much already in the last 2 months, i gotta maintain.so if i eat some fatty foods i will gain a little back so i can keep my weight right at where i want it..plus i burn the calories off cause i am soo hyper..lol

  14. #1109

    • mountains beyond mtns.
    • Online

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,160

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    *WATCHED BBT, love that show..
    Awesome! I thought last week's human resources episode was so hilarious!!! Too bad the two times I got called into HR here at work were nothing like that

  15. #1110

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #124: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Chatting!

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Awesome! I thought last week's human resources episode was so hilarious!!! Too bad the two times I got called into HR here at work were nothing like that

    i know right.. it's funny how offices aren't really like they are on TV lol

Similar Threads

  1. [Chat] You all excited for Sea World's San Diego Manta Coaster? I am!
    By White Bones in forum SeaWorld California
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 11:03 AM
  2. [Fun] Name a attraction at Disneyland that you would ride all day.
    By MickeyMousePal in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 07:45 AM
  3. What food can you NOT keep in the house because you will eat all of it at once?
    By Princess Buttercup in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-03-2006, 06:04 PM
  4. You know we all do it (or Texting Under the Influence)
    By mamabot in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-22-2005, 07:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •