Page 33 of 135 FirstFirst ... 82330313233343536435883133 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 2019
  1. #481

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #125: Dude, Where's My Burger?

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    eh surgery smurgery....get contacts.. or like me just don't wear them and or ur glasses and wing it when your driving! lol lol
    I can no longer wear contacts because they make my eyes itch.

    I can NOT even WALK without my glasses because I'm blind. I can see nothing but blurs and blotches. If I tried driving...I would crash instantly.

  2. #482

    • Grim Grinning
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orangevale,CA
    Posts
    13,408

    Re: RCMC #125: Dude, Where's My Burger?

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Oh I've already cried my tears for my poor Leo. He is the best actor on the planet and yet gets nothing.
    He reminds me very much of a very handsome guy at my high school who was a jr when I was a freshman. He got nominated for king of whatever dance was going on, but never ever won. They eventually gave him an award for most nominated I think. He came into my work a couple weeks ago and boy have the years been good to him.

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    I'm so tired of wearing glasses. I wished I had enough money for the surgery.
    I need to get around to getting my contacts back. I'm a klutz and horrible things end up happening to my glasses. I always have them all smudged up so I feel like I'm constantly walking around in fog. And I just noticed not too long ago that I somehow cracked the very corner of my left lens.

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    I can no longer wear contacts because they make my eyes itch.

    I can NOT even WALK without my glasses because I'm blind. I can see nothing but blurs and blotches. If I tried driving...I would crash instantly.
    I didn't realize how bad my eyes were til I got my glasses. That was a scary moment. I literally said out loud, "Hey! I can read licence plates now!"

  3. #483

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #125: Dude, Where's My Burger?

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    I always have them all smudged up so I feel like I'm constantly walking around in fog.
    This is why I hate wearing glasses. And because they have left a permanent indention right above my ears.

  4. #484

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #125: Dude, Where's My Burger?

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Awwwww, are we still taking that loss pretty hard? Is Matt Barkley still hurt from all the hits he took?
    shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhush!

    or i am going to post the music video for gangnam style

  5. #485

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Online

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    54,744
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: RCMC #125: Dude, Where's My Burger?

    I have never minded wearing glasses. I have had to do that since the age of seven. Never wanted contacts. I am too squeamish about putting anything in my eyes. I am very badly nearsighted, and without my glasses, I'd be in deep trouble. I put them immediately on when I wake up, and it's the last thing that I do at night. I take them off.

  6. #486

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #125: Dude, Where's My Burger?

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    or i am going to post the music video for gangnam style
    Please don't....

  7. #487

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #125: Dude, Where's My Burger?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I put them immediately on when I wake up, and it's the last thing that I do at night. I take them off.
    Yup this is me to. If I don't I will do something like step on the cat because I couldn't see him on the floor next to the bed because he blends into the carpet colors.

  8. #488

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Online

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    54,744
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: RCMC #125: Dude, Where's My Burger?

    The good thing is we don't have to watch a posted video if we don't want to.

  9. #489

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #125: Dude, Where's My Burger?

    I found an image through a Google search on what my vision is like without glasses.

    This would be me driving...except maybe worse...actually alot worse..

    Name:  cataract_symptoms_2.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  30.6 KB

  10. #490

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #125: Dude, Where's My Burger?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    The good thing is we don't have to watch a posted video if we don't want to.
    well i can't anyway. At least not on my work computer. It blocks youtube.

  11. #491

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Online

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    54,744
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: RCMC #125: Dude, Where's My Burger?

    I don't drive. Never wanted to.

    All you people are a lot safer because of that fact.

  12. #492

    • Selfie Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    6,874

    Re: RCMC #125: Dude, Where's My Burger?

    Barbaraann that last comment had me cracking up!

    I am blind without my glasses/contacts. I hate wearing glasses - I can't seem to keep my fingers off the lenses so like Amanda said they're always smudged. However, my eyes get dried out quickly with my contacts so I don't wear them a ton. Especially on overnight, I'm all about glasses, no makeup, and comfy clothes!

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

  13. #493

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #125: Dude, Where's My Burger?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I don't drive. Never wanted to.

    All you people are a lot safer because of that fact.
    You silly!!

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Barbaraann that last comment had me cracking up!

    I am blind without my glasses/contacts. I hate wearing glasses - I can't seem to keep my fingers off the lenses so like Amanda said they're always smudged. However, my eyes get dried out quickly with my contacts so I don't wear them a ton. Especially on overnight, I'm all about glasses, no makeup, and comfy clothes!
    Hiya Kelly!

  14. #494

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Online

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    54,744
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: RCMC #125: Dude, Where's My Burger?

    My sister drives. She's always telling me that I could do it, if I really want to. That's the point. I have never wanted to, and I never will.

  15. #495

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #125: Dude, Where's My Burger?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    My sister drives. She's always telling me that I could do it, if I really want to. That's the point. I have never wanted to, and I never will.
    You may not NEED to. That is probably what the difference is. Most people need to get to work or live in places where there are no subways. Heck if I didn't need to I wouldn't!

Similar Threads

  1. Where in the (Disney) World?
    By Club 33 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 876
    Last Post: 02-14-2006, 09:16 PM
  2. O where or where has it gone?
    By angryrubberduck in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-03-2005, 02:34 AM
  3. DL's 1st 50th Event is WHERE?
    By Aladdin in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-20-2005, 03:04 AM
  4. where to find Birnbaum travel guide info?
    By Tedi Bara in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-15-2005, 09:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •