Page 4 of 135 FirstFirst 1234567142954104 ... LastLast

• Sock Puppet

Re: RCMC #125: Dude, Where's My Burger?

....really Ashley?? Really? as if i didn't see the 1st post, lol....you guys used it again!!!!!!!! I guess good thing i did make the graphic for the 1st post! LOL

anyhow...

Quote Originally Posted by Joshnyah View Post
    Gooooood morning everyone. I'm just touching reality that I am home from the very chilly parks this weekend, but we had a blast. Even though my camera fell out of my pocket. but the trip was still worth it, I renewed my AP so this is going to be the start of a very busy travel season hope everyone had a great weekend.
    YAY for AP renewal!!! otherwise we'd have to take up a collection just to get you a AP!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Congrats on the AP renewal Josh!! Hope I hit the lottery soon so I can get another one... and for other reasons like.... get out of debt!

Well I'm assuming its frigid outside. Haven't really looked but the teacher I work with posted on FB that it was 19 degrees this morning. But its suppose to warm up a little this week. I'm all about the warm up!
    i want to win the lottery to fix my damn car! stil havn't fixed the dent on the side from the chick that ran into me. I also like to win the lottery because there is this fascinator i want and it's like $40. I WOULD also buy new clothes and shoes..and maybe spend 1 night at the grand californian!

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post

I am indestructible when I wear these!
    NICE.. very jazzy!

sooooo what did i do this weekend?? nothing much.

saturday--got up, did my walk, went to store got the stuff i needed for sunday's dinner.took a nap,sewed up my dogs squeak toy,wrote a email to my HR lady here at the officebecause some people do need the mommy stick and are gonna get it oh did stop by for some football at Fridays..(not in this order)

sunday--got up, edited some photos, dyed my hair,took the dog for a walk on the horse trail and saw a horse,went to fridays for "sunday funday" , went back to store for spinach and onion as i had forgot them. made dinner (stuffed chicken with spinach and peaches) and a really good peach sauce and steamed veggies and a side of sautee'd colored greens in garlic and balsmic vinegar..it was yummy and i watched the Golden Globes.
    Last edited by Poisonedapples; 01-14-2013 at 09:42 AM.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I have never been to Trader Sam's. I am actually thinking of checking out that place, and Tangaroa Terrace before the RCMC dinner, so that I don't get lost, or detained.
    Trader Sam's is where The Lost Bar used to be, next to the Disneyland Hotel Pool.

The only time that I went to an RCMC dinner, we had a pretty big crowd. It's nice to put faces to people's names. I hope everyone let's me take their picture if I ask, because I will promise not to post it, if you ask. I can at least have it for my own MiceChat file, which is getting pretty large by the way.
    You can take all the pictures of me you want!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Speaking of burgers. The Hawaiian Burger at Trader Sam's sounds very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    sooooo what did i do this weekend?? nothing much.

saturday--got up, did my walk, went to store got the stuff i needed for sunday's dinner.took a nap,sewed up my dogs squeak toy,wrote a email to my HR lady here at the office.oh did stop by for some football at Fridays..(not in this order)

sunday--got up, edited some photos, dyed my hair,took the dog for a walk on the horse trail and saw a horse,went to fridays for "sunday funday" , went back to store for spinach and onion as i had forgot them. made dinner (stuffed chicken with spinach and peaches) and a really good peach sauce and steamed veggies and a side of sautee'd colored greens in garlic and balsmic vinegar..it was yummy and i watched the Golden Globes.
    Heya Sara!

• we jumped out a window

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Are you like 9 years old? Just curious...my son wears shoes like these.

Haha, not 9 yrs old but those are adult size 9 shoes.

And a bit of brand42 trivia: Leo used to live near me when he was of high school age.

Speaking of burgers. The Hawaiian Burger at Trader Sam's sounds very good.
    Its Super yums!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Doing the first post for an RCMC thread is a hard task. Especially for someone like me who doesn't copy and paste that well.

I think Ashley did a super job, and many of us have copied and pasted that long list of names before. It's way too hard to start from scratch.

In fact, when did we start doing that? Posting the list, I mean. Even I, don't remember how far back that goes. Probably when we were a little more popular, and lots of members starting coming up with very clever names for themselves.

^^^ Of course, now that I look at that burger...I don't think that was the Hawiian one but it was yums just the same!

....really Ashley?? Really? as if i didn't see the 1st post, lol....you guys used it again!!!!!!!! I guess good thing i did make the graphic for the 1st post! LOL

anyhow...
    I used your graphic in the last thread I made.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I am definitely ordering that burger. Probably before the actual dinner, and maybe a 2nd time at the dinner.

I can't wear Converse, because there is no support for my ankles. So we can't do a Converse picture at the dinner. But a sneaker picture would be fun. Of course, some people wear clogs, and sandals, and flip flops, and I remember when Fishbulb would do a Meet Trip Report each and every week, and he did the almost weekly Converse picture.

By the way. Shoes don't make the man.

• Sock Puppet

Doing the first post for an RCMC thread is a hard task. Especially for someone like me who doesn't copy and paste that well.

I think Ashley did a super job, and many of us have copied and pasted that long list of names before. It's way too hard to start from scratch.

In fact, when did we start doing that? Posting the list, I mean. Even I, don't remember how far back that goes. Probably when we were a little more popular, and lots of members starting coming up with very clever names for themselves.
    not the list of names, of course we should copy and paste THAT!! who the heck wants to retype that list EVERY single time!?? not me!!

but the fact that it was great that clara had copy and pasted the graphic i had made when i did the RCMC thread into her 1st post... then ashely made this new thread and BAM! she copied and pasted it also!! i just find it really really funny and i was being sarcastic in a funny way before...

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    I used your graphic in the last thread I made.
    i know.. u copy and pasted it like Ash did.. i just finding it really funny.. its not hard..

right click copy an paste!

I am definitely ordering that burger. Probably before the actual dinner, and maybe a 2nd time at the dinner.

I can't wear Converse, because there is no support for my ankles. So we can't do a Converse picture at the dinner. But a sneaker picture would be fun. Of course, some people wear clogs, and sandals, and flip flops, and I remember when Fishbulb would do a Meet Trip Report each and every week, and he did the almost weekly Converse picture.

By the way. Shoes don't make the man.
    I remember those Converse pictures...I was in a few with my Grey Chucks!

• we jumped out a window

YAY for AP renewal!!! otherwise we'd have to take up a collection just to get you a AP!! lo

NICE.. very jazzy!

saturday--got up, did my walk, went to store got the stuff i needed for sunday's dinner.took a nap,sewed up my dogs squeak toy,wrote a email to my HR lady here at the officebecause some people do need the mommy stick and are gonna get it oh did stop by for some football at Fridays..(not in this order)

Hi Sara!

I laughed when reading "went on the horse trail and saw a horse". no way???? An actual breathing horse on the horse trail?? What's it doing all the way out there???

• Sock Puppet

I got chucks also, Converse allstars "chuck taylors dainty" size 5.. BAM! low tops too!

and they are in back!

not the list of names, of course we should copy and paste THAT!! who the heck wants to retype that list EVERY single time!?? not me!!

but the fact that it was great that clara had copy and pasted the graphic i had made when i did the RCMC thread into her 1st post... then ashely made this new thread and BAM! she copied and pasted it also!! i just find it really really funny and i was being sarcastic in a funny way before...

i know.. u copy and pasted it like Ash did.. i just finding it really funny.. its not hard..

right click copy an paste!
    Its a great graphic! It deserves alot of show time!