Page 42 of 135 FirstFirst ... 173239404142434445526792 ... LastLast

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: RCMC #125: Dude, Where's My Burger?

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley B View Post
    Time for me to start going. Goodnight Clara,Pengy,CCC, Jim (of course ), Barbaraann and the rest of the MiceChatters.
    Good Night!

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Me too, almost. But I find if I eat them strait, I eat tons, but in a bowl the quantity is controlled, but then I use milk.
    This is very true. I almost finished off the whole box in one sitting!

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    The elephant and bear are ok but that first thing... is just ugly and disturbing!
    It is weird looking. There is a larger version of it in game. It's a boss.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyNimrodelle View Post
    LADY!

Oh wow that is hilarious! First thought was how did they get away with that then I saw this
    covering their blatant copyright violation of the Blizzard Entertainment game by naming it Terrain of Magic.
    Ah I understand now. Thanks for sharing that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    This must be Cherry Pie time........
    yes!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    This must be Cherry Pie time........
    A la mode would be good... if it were a bit warmer!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Never give in.

♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I think it's just part of the passion of the sport... I'm sorry you don't understand.
    Yes, passion is definitely the word. It causes some people to go overboard in their hatred of the other team. When that passion acts out violently is when I understand the least.

I guess I believe in friendly competition. Perhaps that is a Polyanna attitude.
    Disneyland Here I Come Again!
    October 1, to October 6, 2015

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I need to sit on my suitcase, so I can smash the clothes inside. That should work quite well.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Yes, passion is definitely the word. It causes some people to go overboard in their hatred of the other team. When that passion acts out violently is when I understand the least.

I guess I believe in friendly competition. Perhaps that is a Polyanna attitude.
    Oh I'm totally with you on people taking it overboard. That's what it is that I don't like about the hawks fans (at least the ones we have in AZ). The reason I got into hockey was because the fans at the games were so fun! We could make fun of each other's teams and laugh about it, it was great. But when the hawks are in town, the fans get violent. We were actually worried about a riot when we were in the playoffs... it's crazy!

Polyanna is a-ok with me!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PiG_GuRl View Post
    I agree....

And... my kids have no water again. It was -12 the other night and the water was fine. And tonight.... its off again.

Darn it I wish I could hit the lottery so I could just build them a house with better insulated plumbing!

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

That's so sad that the fans have to give the sport a bad name. Or in this case, my town, and my team a bad name.

• Selfie Expert

That's so sad that the fans have to give the sport a bad name. Or in this case, my town, and my team a bad name.
    I'm sure every team has their naughty fans. Just in this case, that particular team left a very foul taste in my mouth.

I promise I won't hold it against you.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Under that tree again!

Actually the reason I dislike the Blackhawks so greatly is because of the fans. This is based purely on my experience with them in our stadium, I have no idea how they are elsewhere, but when the Blackhawks are in town the fans that show up are NOT fun compared to all of the other teams.
    And that's why I really dislike some teams too.

I need to sit on my suitcase, so I can smash the clothes inside. That should work quite well.
    Have you weighed it to make sure you can check it without paying the penalty?

And... my kids have no water again. It was -12 the other night and the water was fine. And tonight.... its off again.
    Are they worried about the pipes freezing? Taking precautions, like letting the water run?

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

Are they worried about the pipes freezing? Taking precautions, like letting the water run?
    Ah thats the thing! The other night they left the water dripping... tonight they forgot. Most likely it will thaw by morning since its suppose to warm up and the sun will be out there too. If nothing else, they can go out to the pump house and carry water in.

They are getting so use to this now that they just kind of roll with it since they know it will thaw out and come back.

As long as no pipes break.... it cost me $1000 to have the pipes fixed when they moved up there from when they broke last winter.

• Under that tree again!

Ah thats the thing! The other night they left the water dripping... tonight they forgot. Most likely it will thaw by morning since its suppose to warm up and the sun will be out there too. If nothing else, they can go out to the pump house and carry water in.

They are getting so use to this now that they just kind of roll with it since they know it will thaw out and come back.

As long as no pipes break.... it cost me $1000 to have the pipes fixed when they moved up there from when they broke last winter.
    I had a friend long ago, who bought a spec house on a mountain. He said his house was really cheaply built unlike the nice lodges his neighbors were building. Under his house his pipes, hot and cold, ran close to each other. He could run the hot, and it would thaw the cold.

Also I heard this new clip on ebing prepared for this. They said run the water so it flows out and it is about as thick as a pencil.

• Sock Puppet

oh clara.. world of warcraft is done my blizzard entertainment.. ha! i dated a guy who worked for them! no joke they have their home base in irvine! Luke was a sexy beast, he was soo awesome ..but he was quiet and i couldn't handle that.

anyhow..

I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!
    okay! it will be 1 hour..

I think it's just part of the passion of the sport... I'm sorry you don't understand.

i guess. i don't like raiders fans..they get a bit rowdy..and they act like they are the only team on the face of this earth! Rams too, i swear i wanna tell ram's fans to slow thier roll.. a it Rowdy

• Sshhh, being very quiet

LOL I got a mental picture of you sitting on your suitcase to get it closed!

I'm sure every team has their naughty fans. Just in this case, that particular team left a very foul taste in my mouth.

I promise I won't hold it against you.
    I have two words...

RAIDERS FANS

•   
    • Jester of Randomness

Blog Entries

I had a friend long ago, who bought a spec house on a mountain. He said his house was really cheaply built unlike the nice lodges his neighbors were building. Under his house his pipes, hot and cold, ran close to each other. He could run the hot, and it would thaw the cold.

Also I heard this new clip on ebing prepared for this. They said run the water so it flows out and it is about as thick as a pencil.
    What is really strange is one time they had cold water but not hot. At least at first... then they had none at all. Even the plumber couldn't figure that one out because he couldn't find it froze anywhere on either end. It was fine in the pump house, it was fine under the mobile... the only thing he could figure was they were parking over where the lines were underground between the pump house and the mobile and it was pushing the frost line down to where the pipes were.

The only bad thing about leaving the water running to much, is I'm afraid it will fill up the septic. The septic is as old as the mobile almost, and its not that big. A trickle isn't so bad.