Page 6 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3456789163156106 ... LastLast

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: RCMC #125: Dude, Where's My Burger?

My grandson's girlfriend Samantha is a big Blackhawks fan. She is so excited that Professional Hockey is coming back, even if it is a shorter season. She said 45 games the other day when I saw her.

• Sock Puppet

yeha alpaca's get "furry" and they do shave them, they are a bit nicer then llama's i think.. the ones this lady has are soo funny , they come right to the fence to see you. so cute and lovey. we also have the crossing light buttons we have one for people walking and a taller one for people on their horses.. so they can cross the street to go to the other area of my neighborhood, its split into two parts.

• Sock Puppet

but if i ever get a farm animal it will be chicken and a alpaca! but our chicken coops have to be fitted with super duper metal cause we do have mountain lions,coyotes also.. LOL and they have taken off with some of my mom's gardening buddys chickens before.. even tho their coops are made like super good..

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Animals scare me. Always have. I have been on a horse, but that's when I was about 12. Now when we go to Wisconsin, we send the kids out for horseback riding, and I just wait behind, and get some pictures. Of course horses aren't as scary as some other animals are.

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    It's the non-breathing horses you need to look out for. They're freaky.
    No it's the talking horses you go to watch out for. That Mr. Ed was upto no good.

• we jumped out a window

Sara, and this goes for everyone else, if my comments ever get to be too much or cross any lines, just let me know. You can even be as harsh as you want and I'll apologize right away.

I know many of you are only starting to get to know me now so I wanted to float that out there.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    My grandson's girlfriend Samantha is a big Blackhawks fan. She is so excited that Professional Hockey is coming back, even if it is a shorter season. She said 45 games the other day when I saw her.
    apparently if i brush my dog and save the hair and get enough i can send it to be made into yarn and then that can be used TO MAKE scarfs and stuff.. interesting huh?

Animals scare me. Always have. I have been on a horse, but that's when I was about 12. Now when we go to Wisconsin, we send the kids out for horseback riding, and I just wait behind, and get some pictures. Of course horses aren't as scary as some other animals are.
    cows scare me and bulls, anything with horns really. goats are cute only dehorned though. birds scare the poop out of me.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Sara, and this goes for everyone else, if my comments ever get to be too much or cross any lines, just let me know. You can even be as harsh as you want and I'll apologize right away.

I know many of you are only starting to get to know me now so I wanted to float that out there.
    u know what brandon.. i was being sarcastic.... and u will learn that about me...i wouldn't really smack u. ur personalty is funny and cute! (i know awwww right?)

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Oh boy! My kid saw on the news today that the Kings were gonna be practicing in L.A. He wanted to get in the car and go watch. I was like uh...first...I hate L.A. and would never drive to the Staples Center for nothing. Second, I'm dropping you off at school in 10 minutes, get your shoes on.

Poor thing

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    yeha alpaca's get "furry" and they do shave them, they are a bit nicer then llama's i think.. the ones this lady has are soo funny , they come right to the fence to see you. so cute and lovey. we also have the crossing light buttons we have one for people walking and a taller one for people on their horses.. so they can cross the street to go to the other area of my neighborhood, its split into two parts.
    LOL. there is a trail here in Rancho Cucamonga that sometimes has horses on the dirt part. There are stables up closer to the mountains.

but if i ever get a farm animal it will be chicken and a alpaca! but our chicken coops have to be fitted with super duper metal cause we do have mountain lions,coyotes also.. LOL and they have taken off with some of my mom's gardening buddys chickens before.. even tho their coops are made like super good..
    I used to have chickens growing up. We would go out and collect their eggs

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post

So how does someone respond to this? In other words, if I tell you to "back off", you will.? No questions asked?

• Sock Puppet

oooh LA kings!! well maybe they will show it on tv tonight!

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    I used to have chickens growing up. We would go out and collect their eggs
    A friend of my grandson, named John has chickens. Sometimes he brings me over a carton of their eggs. Their eggs are always brown.

cows scare me and bulls, anything with horns really. goats are cute only dehorned though. birds scare the poop out of me.
    Horns would scare...have you seen the running of the bulls! YIKES!

Page 6 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3456789163156106 ... LastLast