Page 74 of 135 FirstFirst ... 244964717273747576778499124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2019

• mountains beyond mtns.

Re: RCMC #125: Dude, Where's My Burger?

Since I see Lori looking in,

I tried multiquoting your multiquote but the phone wouldn't cooperate. Anyhow, I haven't been around much either. And sometimes I watch Castle instead of Five-o so it was a shocker to see Kono with Adam Noshimori. Oh and Steve's a great pilot too!

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Oh good luck with the car. How is your head feeling this morning? No more like lead?
    Thanks Clara. Still waiting for them to finish at the dealership. Fortunately they comped me a rental car, then I could come home and take care of some stuffs.

The head is better, neck is still a bit tired but not as much as last night. Thanks for asking

Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post
    Howz your day coming along?

Hi Lori! I am definitely battling something. Headache? More like head attack. I seem to get migraines every couple of weeks. I was getting them every week. So I guess I am getting better?

Have fun at the dealer.
    Ahhh, sorry Kim. Migraines are the worst, I get them once in a while. Could the migraines possibly be a result of something in your diet and your just not aware of it? I did an intolerance test several months ago and found out I can't eat mushrooms, raspberries, milk whey, tuna, broccoli, garlic, grapefruit, mandarin, papaya, maple syrup, cumin, chick pea, apricot, gluten, and not to be around a bunch of different trees. I've done my best to eliminate those items from my diet and I don't have stomach issues anymore. It's pretty interesting what a lab can find out about you all from a hair sample.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    HELLO EVERBODY

I have the Day Off........to enjoy are warm weather.......
    Hope everone is well !
    at this time ,I enjoy my first cup coffee out in my garden.....
    that something was not able to do for a month....NICE

JIM
    Hi Jim warm weather in the winter, definitely not here in the Bay Area. It's been in the 30's at night and just below 50 during the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleman View Post
    I going take shower...(because I need one LoL) shave.....
    Then I off to a PARK ,that have a cafe.....and have Breakfast ....
    after that take drive long the beach.......
    A day without thinking to much......is what I need......!
    Jim
    Beach?? Did someone say their going to the beach? One of my favorite places to go, but then again I am a scuba diver and LOVE the water!

well they just announced over the speakers at work that there is juice, rolls and another pastry items in the conference room. And I just realized I haven't had my coffee yet...gonna go see what is there!
    Ooo, that's nice of your company.

My kid saw on the news this morning the Indiana Jones Exhibit, so i'm taking him there in a couple of weekends. He loves that kinda stuff.
    Sounds interesting and fun.

I bought myself a gel-manicure set a few months back. No chipping for 2 weeks and they dry in literally 5 minutes. The only setback is taking them off. You have to soak in acetone. Not so good for your nails, but still better than acylics.
    Nice, I'll have to tell one of my friends about that.

I do not go to nail salons anymore just for this reason. And for the reason they all talk their language and I don't know if they are talking about me or what they are talking about.

I used to get manicures all the time when I was younger. I remember they were very nice and miss them. My best friend introduced me to them at that time.
    I get pedicures pretty regularly. I always go with my best friend and that way I don't have to work about chatting with them, and I usually try to enjoy the massage chair as well

Oh someone is gonna get mad at me for mentioning this but...I can't wait for my Benihana reservations tomorrow night! I'm treating my sister!
    Fun place to have dinner.......JEALOUS

I totally zone out when I am getting a mani and/or a pedi. So it's really awkward when I realize that I have missed an entire conversation and I am like "oh, you were talking to me and waiting for my response?" I guess I fall asleep with my eyes open and they are unaware that I am not paying attention.

When they massage my feet I usually have my eyes closed.

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Multiquote is a nightmare on the phone and MC mobile, I give up!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Never had a manicure.

Never had a pedicure.

Never been to Benihana's.

I lead a sheltered life.

I am going to Disneyland in 8 days, however.
    1) money saved

2) money saved

3) give it a try it's a lot of fun

4) so have I to a certain extent

5) JEALOUS

• Sshhh, being very quiet

^^^I LOL'd at you covering pretty much everything

• mountains beyond mtns.

I'm not really sure if I have eaten at Benihana's. I've eaten at a similar restaurant in Epcot though and have had similar food countless times so it's kind of close, right?

•   

I've never been out of California. So there. Unless you count Las Vegas.
    Yes Vegas counts, especially since it's in Nevada

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Since I see Lori looking in,

I tried multiquoting your multiquote but the phone wouldn't cooperate. Anyhow, I haven't been around much either. And sometimes I watch Castle instead of Five-o so it was a shocker to see Kono with Adam Noshimori. Oh and Steve's a great pilot too!
    How could Kono resist, Adam is hot looking But his brother is going to get Kono in huge trouble. Did you see the episode where he was putting her gun back? I thought nice, he just went and shot someone and Kono is going to get blamed for it. I loved seeing Sangmin back this past Monday, he just cracks me up.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Lori was that allergy test very expensive? I have a nasty stomach sometimes, and have often wondered if I had food allergies.

•   

^^^I LOL'd at you covering pretty much everything
    What can I say, I was trying to catch up from this morning. I only know one other person who is the expert at multi-quoting and that person is missed dearly by me

Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
    What can I say, I was trying to catch up from this morning. I only know one other person who is the expert at multi-quoting and that person is missed dearly by me

So many people come and go. I know there are people I miss seeing around here. One is still on Twitter. Wished he would pop in to say hello once in a while.

•   

Lori was that allergy test very expensive? I have a nasty stomach sometimes, and have often wondered if I had food allergies.
    If I remember correctly it was about $90 and you send it off to the UK. Here is the website testyourintoleranceusa.com - Home Debbie did the same test as well and found out she is allergic to chicken and turkey and gets bad headaches when consuming those items.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

It's good to see you back here Lori. I hope your health, and your job situation improve real soon.

Kathy put her car in the shop, and she was supposed to get it back yesterday. However, they have now sent it back to the dealership. Something about the engine light going on. I know nothing about cars.

•   

So many people come and go. I know there are people I miss seeing around here. One is still on Twitter. Wished he would pop in to say hello once in a while.
    I understand. I can usually catch up with others on FB as well, so not always entirely disconnected

It's good to see you back here Lori. I hope your health, and your job situation improve real soon.
    Agreed...

•   

Kathy put her car in the shop, and she was supposed to get it back yesterday. However, they have now sent it back to the dealership. Something about the engine light going on. I know nothing about cars.
    Thank you Barbara. Little by little the health improves. I just try to keep in the back of my mind that the recovery will take time and to be patient and not over do anything. As far as the job, I know one day I will be blessed with something and I continue to look and pray about it.

So are you set for your trip? I know you were still in the midst of packing. Usually on a long trip I try to bring half the amount of clothes "I think" I need and do laundry while I'm there, and if that doesn't permit, how a bottle of febreeze will travel

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

If I remember correctly it was about $90 and you send it off to the UK. Here is the website testyourintoleranceusa.com - Home Debbie did the same test as well and found out she is allergic to chicken and turkey and gets bad headaches when consuming those items.
    Thanks Lori. I am going to think about doing that after I return from my vacation.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Thank you Barbara. Little by little the health improves. I just try to keep in the back of my mind that the recovery will take time and to be patient and not over do anything. As far as the job, I know one day I will be blessed with something and I continue to look and pray about it.

So are you set for your trip? I know you were still in the midst of packing. Usually on a long trip I try to bring half the amount of clothes "I think" I need and do laundry while I'm there, and if that doesn't permit, how a bottle of febreeze will travel
    I think I have packed pretty well. The good thing is that I have clean socks and underwear in that suitcase for each day of my trip. That is key.

I am ready, more than ready. My husband has even started counting down the days with me. It is one of my longest trips away.