Page 93 of 135 FirstFirst ... 43688390919293949596103118 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 2019

• Selfie Expert

Re: RCMC #125: Dude, Where's My Burger?

Well as quick as the thought came to mind it has been shut down: I forgot we told an old family friend that we would attend their super bowl party, and it would really disappoint them if we bailed. I won't be making the anniversary... Maybe next year!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Just a quick peek in for now.... this is a cute site. Its like Where's Waldo except for this guys border collie names Mo Mo. Sometimes the dog is obvious, sometimes you have to look for him. But its so cute how in so many of the pictures the dog is peeking from behind something.

Instagram
    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    Photo by andrewknapp • Instagram

find the dog!

we could totaly make a "where's waldo" out of those!! that is super awesome.. LOL
    I think I said that...

Actually the guy did. He actually did it to make a book for his niece and nephew to play "Where's Mo Mo."

Momo the Disappearing Dog Is Real-Life Version of ?Where?s Waldo? - ABC News

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Pengy I went through all those photos and found the dog in all. Some I REALLY had to look and what's so cute is the dog is posing looking straight at the camera like "here i am!"
    Thats what I thought! You could see the personality of the dog showing through peeking up in the pics.

DARN IT! my coworkers are doing this "biggest loser" thing in the office, the person that loses the most weight wins the pot of money they put together.. like 5 of them are doing it. so i jacked the scale just now to weigh my self, i was gonna have another bagel.. and the scale says NO! i should not. .tipping it.. not good
    They did that at the hospital a couple of years ago. We each put in $25. It was going to be a good size prize pot at the end... until a bunch of the people who weren't losing dropped out and wanted their money back. It was still a nice size chunk of change ( I won... of course now I've gained back 40 of the 60 pounds I lost but... lets move on....), but it would of been a lot nicer if half the people didn't drop out.

They should of had in the rules up front... if you drop out you forfeit the money....

Ok, not off to work on dinner.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Oh! I see what you're saying now, I'm sorry. I blame being sick. I'm not quite firing on all cylinders just yet. It's too tempting to me to be there and not be able to fully enjoy it. I've looked over my paperwork for renewing and I think I'm gonna just go ahead and do it when I get paid again. I've got enough to do it now, but I have a car payment too, so I have to wait just a bit.
    yeah what ur thinking is what i was thinking..lol\

i glad i got no more car payment! paid that junk off long ago!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Well as quick as the thought came to mind it has been shut down: I forgot we told an old family friend that we would attend their super bowl party, and it would really disappoint them if we bailed. I won't be making the anniversary... Maybe next year!

ooo yeah and superbowl is important. no it really is!! oh that's the other reason i can't go! ha! i am cooking for super bowel that day.

well the people don't bail out pengy.. but i did not have the second bagel..LOL LOL..just tipping the scale at XXX number.9

• Grim Grinning

Aww rats. Even if I renew my AP, I don't know that work will give me the time off since 1, I just went to Disneyland; and 2, I've called in sick all week. I doubt they're in a giving mood with me right now lol.

• Selfie Expert

I don't care about the superbowl at all... though I may participate in a bet at the party just so it makes the game mean something to me! Haha I just care about not letting my dad's friend down. I used to babysit his kids about ten years ago and haven't really seen them since then. My dad golfs with him all the time and told him we'd be at the party. So boo on missing out on Disneyland and RCMC meet up, but I would feel worse backing out on this.

Which means that everyone needs to take and share lots of pictures so I can live vicariously through those who attend!

• Selfie Expert

Aww rats. Even if I renew my AP, I don't know that work will give me the time off since 1, I just went to Disneyland; and 2, I've called in sick all week. I doubt they're in a giving mood with me right now lol.
    I hate being an adult! Luckily I can get time off easily, plus I work 7 days on/7day off so I have every other week off anyway. My husband's job is another story, though.

• Grim Grinning

yeah what ur thinking is what i was thinking..lol\

i glad i got no more car payment! paid that junk off long ago!
    Yeah, the parents bought the car, but said which ever of us (siblings and I) takes over the payments first gets to have it, til then it's their car. I finally got sick of not having a car and was getting decent hours, so I took them over.

• Sock Puppet

just 4 u kelly they should tweet their pics!!

haa! did u see what i did?? i caught my self! i realized that what i was thinking wans't coming out the same and i caught myself and stoppeD!! YAY me!! people that really know me about my autism would be so proud!!YAY!!!!!!

• Grim Grinning

I hate being an adult! Luckily I can get time off easily, plus I work 7 days on/7day off so I have every other week off anyway. My husband's job is another story, though.
    That's awesome! At least the fact that you can plan things out knowing ahead of time when you don't work. Working 7 days in a row has to kind of bite though.

• Sock Puppet

Yeah, the parents bought the car, but said which ever of us (siblings and I) takes over the payments first gets to have it, til then it's their car. I finally got sick of not having a car and was getting decent hours, so I took them over.
    i paid $180 a month on my honda accord for 4 years.... then i paid $187 a month on my toyota corolla.. and did it in 3 years!

• Sock Puppet

NOW i got a credit card to pay off... because I LOVE TO pay OFF things!!!! rflol not really

• Selfie Expert

just 4 u kelly they should tweet their pics!!

haa! did u see what i did?? i caught my self! i realized that what i was thinking wans't coming out the same and i caught myself and stoppeD!! YAY me!! people that really know me about my autism would be so proud!!YAY!!!!!!
    I don't have Twitter. I just can't into it! I'm hoping they'll start a thread to share all the pics and such from the meet.

That's awesome! At least the fact that you can plan things out knowing ahead of time when you don't work. Working 7 days in a row has to kind of bite though.
    It is nice to know ahead of time... but yeah the 6th and especially 7th night get reeeaaaally long. It feels like those 11 hours turn into 20!

• Grim Grinning

i paid $180 a month on my honda accord for 4 years.... then i paid $187 a month on my toyota corolla.. and did it in 3 years!
    Yeah, I pay $200 a month on my Toyota Yaris even though the payments are only $170 something. Not sure how much more is still owed on it though; I guess I could find out.

It is nice to know ahead of time... but yeah the 6th and especially 7th night get reeeaaaally long. It feels like those 11 hours turn into 20!
    I'll bet!

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Pengy! I love the "Where is Momo!"

Ok i'm of to dinner at Benihana's! So hungry!

And I got tickets to WWE Raw Tour tomorrow night! The boy gets to see wrestling! Yay!

• Selfie Expert

You get to do so many things, Clara! Your boy sure is lucky! Did you win tickets from work again?