Page 114 of 134 FirstFirst ... 146489104111112113114115116117124 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2008

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr- Sheldon Cooper Big Bang Theory.
    He likes Pluto, but apparently Goofy scares him...
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    He likes Pluto, but apparently Goofy scares him...
    Ahh I didn't know that. I love the show, he is such a crack up. I want to go see a taping of that show but it sells out so quick.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    I can understand that, it can get pretty hectic in control zones. Small planes don't do well at huge airports, even worse if it's cloudy.

I liked flying at night and/or in the clouds best. Even a place like LA wasn't too busy, and most planes were flown by pros. Some planes don't do well with ice though. That can get....well.....

Lol.
    I do sometimes miss it, though. It sure would be fun to be able to just fly in for my Disneyland trips instead of driving! Though in my Warrior, it would take just about as long... and cost more... haha

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I do sometimes miss it, though. It sure would be fun to be able to just fly in for my Disneyland trips instead of driving! Though in my Warrior, it would take just about as long... and cost more... haha
    I am obviously in the midst of some rather talented folk.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Goofy

hi room

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

I live a couple of miles from Oxnard Airport. Santa Paula and Camarillo are also within hailing distance. Then there's that little place called Pt Mugu where the Navy hangs out.

•   

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    hi room
    hello there. how are you?

• world class bilge rat

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Yeah, I know what you mean.

The Aerostar could get me to DL in about 2 hours, but it'd burn about 60 gallons of gas doing it. If I flew slower, It'd take 2 - 1/2 hours and burn about 50 gallons.

It takes about 10 hours by car, and burns about 30 gallons of less expensive gas.

Funny; I bet you recognize my words in the Alphabet Word Game thread.

•   

I live a couple of miles from Oxnard Airport. Santa Paula and Camarillo are also within hailing distance. Then there's that little place called Pt Mugu where the Navy hangs out.
    I've been to Oxnard once for the Strawberry Festival about 6 or 7 years ago.

• world class bilge rat

I felt lousy Friday, worse on Saturday. I loaded up on vitamin C, tons of water, and some Echinacea. Just a bit of a sore throat now, we'll see what tomorrow brings. If I feel bad in the morning, I'll likely go back to sleep and go in to work late.

I'm working alone the rest of the week, and there's no rush at the moment.

Besides, I don't want to be sick for the big meet!!

• world class bilge rat

I don't think I've ever been to Oxnard. I've flown to Orange County a lot, and Fullerton, and Burbank a few times; maybe more, I can't remember......

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Not 1082 members, it's visitors plus members.

What does Sunday Funday comprise of?

I noticed lately that MC lots of spammers coming on, many using the same tactic. I wonder if it should have a mod review the first post before a member may post. It's an unfriendly thing, or unwelcoming but stops spammers.

I'm watching some Xgames and thinking I need a snowmobile.
    For a few weeks I was hitting the spammers hard... I was banning anywhere from 60-120 a day.... but I got burnt out on scanning through every.... single.... new... member...

Maybe I'll start up again someday. But when you have 80-150 new members everyday and 80-90% are spammers....

I thought some of you might have thoughts on my reaction to my new signature.
    Oh well, you just never can tell what folks around here are going to react to.
    Is cute!

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Thanks guys.

He is actually doing alot better. Fever went down after Advil and a cool bath. Still no vomiting so I don't think its that awful stomach virus that is going around. He did eat some soup and grilled cheese sandwich, drank some water and chamomile tea (just a bit). I called his doctor and she said to take him into the ER if he's vomiting, the fever didn't go down or dehydrated. He isn't any of those so I he just needs to sleep now that the fever is down. His nose is stuffed so it keeps him up. But at least the fever is down.
    Glad he's better!! Hopefully a good nights sleep will help him kick whatever it is!

I felt lousy Friday, worse on Saturday. I loaded up on vitamin C, tons of water, and some Echinacea. Just a bit of a sore throat now, we'll see what tomorrow brings. If I feel bad in the morning, I'll likely go back to sleep and go in to work late.

I'm working alone the rest of the week, and there's no rush at the moment.

Besides, I don't want to be sick for the big meet!!
    Yes!!! You must be well!!!!

Howdy all! Not a bad day today... got busy at the end of the shift but thats not so unusual.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Grim Grinning

Ok, let's try my mega post again lol

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Some years ago when my daughter was living in Anaheim, she and her roommate did some "extra" work on a couple of TV shows. One was a pilot that had Bob Saget in. She and her rommie were "kids" in the background of a scene at a high school (the show was about a Dad and his teen daughter, Bob Saget was the dad) and she said he was the creepyest person she had ever seen. The "kids" were all over 18 for the most part, but he was being very inappropriate with the girls on the set.
    Raising Dad! I loved that show; I was sad when it got canned.

Watching the BBT episode where Penny took Sheldon to Disneyland.

Sheldon rode Space Mountain after eating. And he got too close to Goofy. They stayed late to watch the World of Color water show at California Adventure.
    Great episode! Too bad they didn't actually do any filming in the parks.

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    a spider just descended on its web right in front of my face. it is now dead. personal bubble, spider.
    Yeah, that's a death wish!

Thanks guys.

He is actually doing alot better. Fever went down after Advil and a cool bath. Still no vomiting so I don't think its that awful stomach virus that is going around. He did eat some soup and grilled cheese sandwich, drank some water and chamomile tea (just a bit). I called his doctor and she said to take him into the ER if he's vomiting, the fever didn't go down or dehydrated. He isn't any of those so I he just needs to sleep now that the fever is down. His nose is stuffed so it keeps him up. But at least the fever is down.
    Glad he's feeling better! And now I think I'll make a grilled cheese because the power of suggestion is working over here.

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr- Sheldon Cooper Big Bang Theory.
    I tried getting Melissa to sing that to me when I was sick.... no dice.

Whew I should tell you about my Black Widow experience that is VERY similiar to what you just experienced...it was horrifying!
    I'm listening!

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    I remember black widow/brown recluse posts from a few days ago or so but I skipped over them because the visual images perturbed me. If a black widow descended right in front of me, I would literally die. I would scream and scramble from my seat so quickly that I'd fall over and break my neck and just be dead. lol

luckily, the spider from just now was quite small.
    I don't care what size they are, if they're in my space, they die. I woke up to my cat pawing my back once, thought he was just being a pest, so I got up. Felt what I thought was a hair tickling my back, so I reached to pluck it off. Came back with a black widow in my hands. I beat it to a pulp with a mag-light. Then I felt like sitting in the shower for a week crying and rocking back and forth.

Ahh I didn't know that. I love the show, he is such a crack up. I want to go see a taping of that show but it sells out so quick.
    That would be a great RCMC meet up if we could pull it off.

• world class bilge rat

Ok you guys, I'm heading for bed. Gotta get my beauty sleep y'know.....lol.

Nanners everyone.

• Selfie Expert

I am obviously in the midst of some rather talented folk.
    Says the radio talent!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    hi room
    Hey, Rex!

Yeah, I know what you mean.

The Aerostar could get me to DL in about 2 hours, but it'd burn about 60 gallons of gas doing it. If I flew slower, It'd take 2 - 1/2 hours and burn about 50 gallons.
    It takes about 10 hours by car, and burns about 30 gallons of less expensive gas.

Funny; I bet you recognize my words in the Alphabet Word Game thread.
    Yeah, and I never owned a plane, so I also would have to pay the rental fee which is painful.

Haha I do very much know that alphabet! I still laugh a little when someone uses a made up phonetic alphabet and comes up with outrageous things for letters. "M as in McDonald's..."

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List