Page 115 of 134 FirstFirst ... 156590105112113114115116117118125 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 2008

• Selfie Expert

Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by micromind View Post
    Ok you guys, I'm heading for bed. Gotta get my beauty sleep y'know.....lol.

Nanners everyone.
    Nighty night!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

I felt lousy Friday, worse on Saturday. I loaded up on vitamin C, tons of water, and some Echinacea. Just a bit of a sore throat now, we'll see what tomorrow brings. If I feel bad in the morning, I'll likely go back to sleep and go in to work late.

I'm working alone the rest of the week, and there's no rush at the moment.

Besides, I don't want to be sick for the big meet!!
    Glad your feeling better Rob and yes we all want you back to normal by the end of the week

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post

Howdy all! Not a bad day today... got busy at the end of the shift but thats not so unusual.
    Hey Pengy! Glad it was an okay day for you. I see we enjoy the same tea beverage from Starbucks. Yes I was coveting when I saw the picture you posted on FB.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    I tried getting Melissa to sing that to me when I was sick.... no dice.

That would be a great RCMC meet up if we could pull it off.
    Ahh too bad she doesn't sing the song for you, its not like your asking her to put some vaporub on your chest

Yeah that would be cool for a studio meet up. Only problem is they only tape on Tuesday nights @ 6:30pm sometimes 5:30pm. There tickets are usually sold out in 15 mins or less, but at least their free.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post

Hey Pengy! Glad it was an okay day for you. I see we enjoy the same tea beverage from Starbucks. Yes I was coveting when I saw the picture you posted on FB.
    One of the RN's uses her lunch break to go on a Starbucks run for us if she can! She had a trainee this weekend, so she had time to go both days!

Wish I had one now....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    The Clockwork Orange movie made me sick to my stomach. And "Singin In the Rain" was never quite the same to me after that.
    Is this a joke? I'm forgetting my PSY101 class to remember what it's called, where you attach a feeling to a cause.

Watching the BBT episode where Penny took Sheldon to Disneyland.

Sheldon rode Space Mountain after eating. And he got too close to Goofy. They stayed late to watch the World of Color water show at California Adventure.
    I don't watch regularily but now and then and wish I could watch that episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    a spider just descended on its web right in front of my face. it is now dead. personal bubble, spider.
    Back in my older days i was playing poker with friends at home. A spider descended from the sealing and as I focused on my hand of cards it looked super close like it was coming down from the brim of my hat. I shot back from the table, and the teasing lasted several years that I was scared of spiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    hi room
    Hi Rex!

• Grim Grinning

Yeah that would be cool for a studio meet up. Only problem is they only tape on Tuesday nights @ 6:30pm sometimes 5:30pm. There tickets are usually sold out in 15 mins or less, but at least their free.
    Is it a first come first served thing or can you get them online?

• Under that tree again!

The Clockwork Orange movie made me sick to my stomach. And "Singin In the Rain" was never quite the same to me after that.
    Is this a joke? I'm forgetting my PSY101 class to remember what it's called, where you attach a feeling to a cause.

Watching the BBT episode where Penny took Sheldon to Disneyland.

Sheldon rode Space Mountain after eating. And he got too close to Goofy. They stayed late to watch the World of Color water show at California Adventure.
    I don't watch regularily but now and then and wish I could watch that episode.

a spider just descended on its web right in front of my face. it is now dead. personal bubble, spider.
    Back in my older days i was playing poker with friends at home. A spider descended from the sealing and as I focused on my hand of cards it looked super close like it was coming down from the brim of my hat. I shot back from the table, and the teasing lasted several years that I was scared of spiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    hi room
    Hi Rex!

• Under that tree again!

For a few weeks I was hitting the spammers hard... I was banning anywhere from 60-120 a day.... but I got burnt out on scanning through every.... single.... new... member...

Maybe I'll start up again someday. But when you have 80-150 new members everyday and 80-90% are spammers....
    Can you deny posters posting links until their post count goes upto 5 or 10?

Ok you guys, I'm heading for bed. Gotta get my beauty sleep y'know.....lol.

Nanners everyone.
    Nanners.

One of the RN's uses her lunch break to go on a Starbucks run for us if she can! She had a trainee this weekend, so she had time to go both days!

Wish I had one now....
    What a nice perk.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

I would scream and scramble from my seat so quickly that I'd fall over and break my neck and just be dead. lol
    yup...you just described exactly what I did when that black widow came down from the AC unit and onto my computer monitor. I found it and killed it so viciously. It was late at night to so if I hadn't been up to see that..it would have just roamed my very small studio apartment and eventually gotten one of us!.

The ones around here aren't much worse than a beesting if they bite.
    I hear those bites hurt like a mofo!

I woke up to my cat pawing my back once, thought he was just being a pest, so I got up. Felt what I thought was a hair tickling my back, so I reached to pluck it off. Came back with a black widow in my hands. I beat it to a pulp with a mag-light. Then I felt like sitting in the shower for a week crying and rocking back and forth.

Well its thundering pretty good here. And Downton Abbey was WAY to emotional for me today...my gosh I bawled!

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Is it a first come first served thing or can you get them online?
    Yes on both counts. You can get them at tvtickets.com They release 30 days before the taping date at 8:30am. Actually tomorrow they are releasing the tickets for the taping on the 26th next month.

I've been to Two and Half Men twice and Mike and Molly once. It's fun and interesting. It's amazing that a 30 min show takes anywhere from 3-4 hours or more to tape. Both of them and including Big Bang tape on the WB Studio lot.

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Well its thundering pretty good here. And Downton Abbey was WAY to emotional for me today...my gosh I bawled!
    I started to watch that show by accident and I always forget when it comes on. I love British tv and film

• Selfie Expert

I wish we had thunder here!! It's such a rare treat. We've had rain the past 3 days though which is WONDERFUL!!

I started to watch that show by accident and I always forget when it comes on. I love British tv and film
    Its a great show...so many ups and downs!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I wish we had thunder here!! It's such a rare treat. We've had rain the past 3 days though which is WONDERFUL!!
    yeah, it was thundering pretty hard for a while there. It had the cat perking up...ears up going "WTF is that?!"

• Selfie Expert

lol I could imagine mine would be looking around crouched with their ears back. That's their usual response to loud noises!

• What Time Taught Us

ugh. yeah. I couldn't watch the episode after that one for several weeks because it upset me too much. -___-

• Grim Grinning

yup...you just described exactly what I did when that black widow came down from the AC unit and onto my computer monitor. I found it and killed it so viciously. It was late at night to so if I hadn't been up to see that..it would have just roamed my very small studio apartment and eventually gotten one of us!.

I hear those bites hurt like a mofo!

Yeah.... I like to think of killing spiders like that as training for a horror movie scenario. Invader comes in, we take it down as soon as it shows up haha. And I'd like some extreme weather! Rain, thunder, lightning! I want it for days! I'm weird, I love that weather the best.

Yes on both counts. You can get them at tvtickets.com They release 30 days before the taping date at 8:30am. Actually tomorrow they are releasing the tickets for the taping on the 26th next month.

I've been to Two and Half Men twice and Mike and Molly once. It's fun and interesting. It's amazing that a 30 min show takes anywhere from 3-4 hours or more to tape. Both of them and including Big Bang tape on the WB Studio lot.
    I wanna go so bad! I would love to make a trip to NY to see a taping of Jimmy Fallon one day, ugh how I love that man. *swoon!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    See previous statement about the weather. Please send the rain this way!

And on that note, I think I'll head out. Poor Chuck has a cold and is sneezing up a storm, may as well take him to bed and get him warm. May or may not wander back since I'm not all that tired.