Page 118 of 134 FirstFirst ... 186893108115116117118119120121128 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 2008

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
    Have in the parks today Barbara.

Dusty posted about getting into the 1901 Lounge on FB. He said for those who stuck around after the meet, they were in for a special treat. So of course I thought, I wonder if Barbara stayed in got to go to the 1901 Lounge. I'm glad you did

That's a bummer of not having the resources to deal with the site problems currently. It still works, kind of
    I did and it was marvelous. I just soaked up the atmosphere. I guess I should have taken a lot of pictures, but we did get one nice group one.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

I hope to see pictures. I was gonna try to make it on Sunday but the boy woke up with the fever so we stayed in all day.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Advertising for a product that treat a common afliction. Money is made selling to the masses.

Not a whole lot, just reading, watching a tiny bit of football, had some leftover soup for dinner.

Nope, only watched the movie.

Good luck, I hope he feels better.

I would of said something but I kept loosing my reply. The microphone is fitting.

Does the book have a similiar plot or was the film adaption not close? Probably just a few days away from that C ticket.

TGIF is not a bar. He could of brought them for lunch, met you, you could of sat with them while they ate, and after he left go back and sit with your friends.
    ummmmm no. i'd him to sit at the bar area with me and i don't feel comfortable with kids sitting at a bar area..it's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Well, there is a bar area in TGIF, and I doubt kids would want to hang out with a bunch of drinking adults to watch sports.

exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr- Sheldon Cooper Big Bang Theory.
    loooooove that song!!!!!

and it's not a stomach virus flu that is going around.. the flu vaccine that they are giving everyone is for the Norovirusit's the nasty flu u see on the news that's killing people, the vaccine it doesn't stop stomach flu's.or colds.

and awesome kelly!! that you got your pilots license! my brother does too and you guys got something in common! you both flew pipers!, he has two jets one piper saratoga and one cessna citation! well the piper it's not really a jet really...anyhow gorgeous planes and the pipers are awesome planes! my dad had a cessna too, a small one, little 4 seater. but that is uber super cool that you can fly!!!!
    Last edited by Poisonedapples; 01-28-2013 at 10:11 AM.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Well last night I had a reply all typed up including some quotes... and got locked out. I even included a comment made by Dusty on FB about they are aware of the issues with the site but don't have the resources right now to deal with them... But I gave up and went to bed.

And then this morning I had the realization that I actually only have two days to get my stuff ready for Thursday since I'm working both jobs Wed....

Good grief....

Well I do ok with last minute pushes.

I hope.

I KNOW! how we can fix this issue on MC!! i know it's a stretch... what about if we all work more and MC less? hmm? just a idea! this way we don't ALL log in at the same time and crash the servers..LOL

i'm just trying to be funny.. it's monday, it's hard to be funny on a monday....

on a lighter side i got a date with N on saturday. not sure what we will be doing, maybe a bank heist, or steal some animals from the zoo or go to Relax the Back and test all the chairs and give hope to the sales people that we might actually buy a chair and not buy a thing..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    on a lighter side i got a date with N on saturday. not sure what we will be doing, maybe a bank heist, or steal some animals from the zoo or go to Relax the Back and test all the chairs and give hope to the sales people that we might actually buy a chair and not buy a thing..LOL
    at the bank heist!

• Sock Puppet

u laugh..but u never know what N and me and will do! u could just call us Frick and Frack..LOL

and ha! i thought of the name now, i was saying walk in ER, it's not an actual ER.. i just thought of it, it's called a urgent care.
    Last edited by Poisonedapples; 01-28-2013 at 10:08 AM.

u laugh..but u never know what N and me and will do! u could just call us Frick and Frack..LOL

well if that does happen...I will be the one on the news going "she was such a nice person...I can't believe she would do something like that!"

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    well if that does happen...I will be the one on the news going "she was such a nice person...I can't believe she would do something like that!"

me nice? as far as i know from some people they don't think that.. but whatever! haters gonna hate..

but i will be sure to grab enough for a new car, maybe kelly wants the whole line of mickey mouse nail decals...or a airplane..LOL

u really think that we are going to do a bank heist? i was totally joking u know

nah we are however, going to go Relax the Back and test the chairs..why? i'm not sure.. it just sounded like a fun frolicking good time and we are in our 30's and we are too old to do anything else, cant go ice skating i might fall and break a hip (god forbid!)..LOL

AND starting thursday!!! i get to see this pretty little face

u really think that we are going to do a bank heist?
    i was totally joking u know
    Course I knew you were joking...as was I.

• we jumped out a window

I KNOW! how we can fix this issue on MC!! i know it's a stretch... what about if we all work more and MC less? hmm? just a idea! this way we don't ALL log in at the same time and crash the servers..LOL

i'm just trying to be funny.. it's monday, it's hard to be funny on a monday....

You know, as an under the radar superhero, I'm obligated to stop your bank heist.

• Sock Puppet

brandon,. let's see if u get past my ninja warrior skillz first and with that i mean a dance off of Gangam Style

Last edited by Poisonedapples; 01-28-2013 at 10:40 AM.

• we jumped out a window

me nice? as far as i know from some people they don't think that.. but whatever! haters gonna hate..

but i will be sure to grab enough for a new car, maybe kelly wants the whole line of mickey mouse nail decals...or a airplane..LOL

u really think that we are going to do a bank heist? i was totally joking u know

nah we are however, going to go Relax the Back and test the chairs..why? i'm not sure.. it just sounded like a fun frolicking good time and we are in our 30's and we are too old to do anything else, cant go ice skating i might fall and break a hip (god forbid!)..LOL

AND starting thursday!!! i get to see this pretty little face

30's isn't old at all! And there must be other 1st (is it the 1st) date options besides furniture stores. lol!

• we jumped out a window

brandon,. let's see if u get past my ninja warrior skillz first
    LOL! I call your bluff. You lack the discipline to complete ninja training.

•   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie

Awesome Barbara! I probably would've done the same and it wouldn't have occurred to me to take pictures out of pure excitement Glad you got a nice group photo though.

Hows the kid Clara? Hope he is better and that the fever has come down. I just found out that my oldest sister and her family is sick with that stomach bug. I said keep your hands clean, don't touch anything unless necessary, get your bathroom and kitchen cleaned after 24 hours of having the bug, wash your sheets and towels in hot water as well, wipe down your phones in alcohol. That and air out your house.

Did I just sound like a hypochondriac?

• Sock Puppet

it could be or not be the 1st date, i won't be saying...LOL just know that i got a date with N saturday.. and eh i'm not sure. it's the tustin market place there is tons of things to browse..i just dont' wanna bore him by dragging him into a shoe store! RFLOL..but then again..*maybe* if i see something i like and he see's that i got that " i need those shoes, they would soo good on me and u you know it" twinkle look in my eye that he treat me like a queen........and..... suggest i buy them RFLOL