Page 120 of 134 FirstFirst ... 207095110117118119120121122123130 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 2008
  1. #1786

    • mountains beyond mtns.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,190

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Ok, I have a teeny favor to ask from whoever goes to the meet at Trader Sam's. When the guys that sit outside and play get there, tell them the rowdy group from Sacramento say hi. We were there a couple nights in a row to watch them play and it was a blast.

    I would have been back in here last night, but my iPod wasn't liking the crashing, so I gave up. Chuck was up most of the night sneezing and he's at it again today. I'm fighting the urge to call the vet since he's just sneezing and is otherwise normal, but I'm a worry wart.
    Here's what I would tell them - " I don't really know them that well and it's not like I talk to them regularly, they're just friends of friends, but the rowdy group from Sacramento wantede to say hi on their behalf"

  2. #1787

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post

    I read somewhere that in office spaces they have more germs than your toilet. Phones, keyboards, etc.

    .
    i know that is why i gave out clorox wipes to every employee here and made them wipe thier desks down and told them that i had read the flu bug that is killing people can last on a surface for upto 24 hours( i think it's 8, so i lied oh well) and they got busy wiping after that!! and i have 19 pounds of lysol also, and each one of them grabbed a can and also sprayed their cubicals down! we have this lady who is severly sick, but she refuses to stay home..so we all took precautions.

  3. #1788

    • mountains beyond mtns.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,190

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Happy Rainbows and Unicorns Monday CCC! At least it's not raining!

  4. #1789

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    Ok, I have a teeny favor to ask from whoever goes to the meet at Trader Sam's. When the guys that sit outside and play get there, tell them the rowdy group from Sacramento say hi. We were there a couple nights in a row to watch them play and it was a blast.

    I would have been back in here last night, but my iPod wasn't liking the crashing, so I gave up. Chuck was up most of the night sneezing and he's at it again today. I'm fighting the urge to call the vet since he's just sneezing and is otherwise normal, but I'm a worry wart.
    Ha...i like that two guys that play the guitar and sing

    And I have never had an animal who had a cold. I hope that Snickers doesn't get sick like us!

  5. #1790

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post
    Happy Monday.
    Hiya there!

  6. #1791

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    we have this lady who is severly sick, but she refuses to stay home..so we all took precautions.
    No body ever stays home when they are sick. Its the American way! Work until you drop dead!

  7. #1792

    • mountains beyond mtns.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,190

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Here's what I would tell them - " I don't really know them that well and it's not like I talk to them regularly, they're just friends of friends, but the rowdy group from Sacramento wantede to say hi on their behalf"
    JT and I can play better than those guys! Sing, perhaps not. But guitar skills, yes! lol!

  8. #1793

    • Triple Goddess
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    23,233

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
    Hi Kim
    How are you?
    Lori!

    Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Happy Rainbows and Unicorns Monday CCC! At least it's not raining!
    Blah Blah Blah. It's still Monday.

    Just a few quick responses after reading back:
    1. Jealous of Barbara. Wish I was there.
    2. Mc Ribs are probably not good for you.
    3. I love the rain.
    4. Unless you weigh less than 100 pounds, you can give blood.
    5. The OP of the Jedi Training thread sounds mad.
    6. Ashley loves to post cute photos.
    7. Barry likes Donald Duck.
    8. Hockey would be better if the players had all their teeth.
    9. Clockwork Orange movie/book are probably too disturbing for me.
    10 Dentists are evil.
    11. We discuss food way too much.

    What's for lunch.

  9. #1794

    • Triple Goddess
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    23,233

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Hiya there!
    Hiya back!

  10. #1795

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    yep animals can get colds, they call it kennel cough for dogs, not sure what they call it for cats

  11. #1796

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post
    Just a few quick responses after reading back:
    1. Jealous of Barbara. Wish I was there.
    2. Mc Ribs are probably not good for you.
    3. I love the rain.
    4. Unless you weigh less than 100 pounds, you can give blood.
    5. The OP of the Jedi Training thread sounds mad.
    6. Ashley loves to post cute photos.
    7. Barry likes Donald Duck.
    8. Hockey would be better if the players had all their teeth.
    9. Clockwork Orange movie/book are probably too disturbing for me.
    10 Dentists are evil.
    11. We discuss food way too much.

    What's for lunch.
    1. Jealous of Barbara. Wish I was there.
    ---Ha I was there with her on Satuday!
    2. Mc Ribs are probably not good for you.
    ---Not probably, they definantely are not good for anyone
    3. I love the rain.
    ---Ditto
    4. Unless you weigh less than 100 pounds, you can give blood.
    ---Did not know this
    5. The OP of the Jedi Training thread sounds mad.
    ---He was stark ravin' mad! It showed.
    6. Ashley loves to post cute photos.
    ---Yup
    7. Barry likes Donald Duck.
    ---Donald is a crack up!
    8. Hockey would be better if the players had all their teeth.
    ---Funny thing...I guess I never notice but I don't see a large lack of teeth in the majority of players. But now I'm really gonna start looking.
    9. Clockwork Orange movie/book are probably too disturbing for me.
    ---I saw the movie once, for the first time like 2 years ago. I swear the 70's dished out some VERY strange films.
    10 Dentists are evil.
    ---yes, they are the devil's minions
    11. We discuss food way too much.
    ---NEVER!!!

  12. #1797

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    yep animals can get colds, they call it kennel cough for dogs, not sure what they call it for cats
    Well I hope Snickers doesn't catch it! I would hate to see BOTH my babies sneezing and coughing!

  13. #1798

    • mountains beyond mtns.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,190

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post
    Lori!


    Blah Blah Blah. It's still Monday.

    Just a few quick responses after reading back:
    1. Jealous of Barbara. Wish I was there.
    2. Mc Ribs are probably not good for you.
    3. I love the rain.
    4. Unless you weigh less than 100 pounds, you can give blood.
    5. The OP of the Jedi Training thread sounds mad.
    6. Ashley loves to post cute photos.
    7. Barry likes Donald Duck.
    8. Hockey would be better if the players had all their teeth.
    9. Clockwork Orange movie/book are probably too disturbing for me.
    10 Dentists are evil.
    11. We discuss food way too much.

    What's for lunch.

    4. I don't qualify for double red cell donations
    5. There were a few unintentionally funny lines in there
    10. Mine is really nice and pleasant!
    Last edited by brand42; 01-28-2013 at 12:16 PM.

  14. #1799

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    wanna see something cute to brighten your days!!!!??

    allright!!!

    Ozzy


    and this one..

    penny

    i think i want to caption this one " does this couch make me look fat?"

  15. #1800

    • Sshhh, being very quiet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    S. California
    Posts
    16,597

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    wanna see something cute to brighten your days!!!!??

    allright!!!



    and this one.. i think i want to caption this one " does this couch make me look fat?"

    LOVE IT! I like the first one with the fuzzy face! I love fuzzy faces! (cats..not men )

Similar Threads

  1. [Pictures] Mad T Party, Fabulous.... No Room Move Down
    By Disneyland 1951 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-25-2012, 10:40 PM
  2. nice cup of tea and a sit down
    By J9000 in forum Disneyland Paris
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 05:59 AM
  3. How To Clean Your Toilet! (tee hee)
    By TinkPink in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-10-2005, 02:07 PM
  4. Keeping you computer clean! (The Free Way!)
    By Monorail Man in forum The Tech Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-24-2005, 07:17 PM
  5. BigDaddyKyle - Please clean out your message box!
    By mamabot in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-14-2005, 08:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •