Page 121 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2171111118119120121122123124131 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2008

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

well I'm off to get a mercury thermometer and more advil...yay!

• Sock Puppet

thats ozzy.. he is a "ladies man"..LOL the other one is penny..

• mountains beyond mtns.

*knock knock knock* Penny, Penny, Penny

haha, just had to!

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    *knock knock knock* Penny, Penny, Penny

haha, just had to!
    sorry i don't get it...lol

• mountains beyond mtns.

Going back to #5 on Triple C's list, one time I was watching World of Color and a father and family, with a very good viewing spot mind you, spent the entire show yelling/complaining to CM's. Didn't seem like they watched it at all and didn't stay for the next showing, which I'm sure they would have allowed him to get an even better spot for just to accommodate his grievances whatever they were.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    sorry i don't get it...lol
    From Big Bang Theory whenever Sheldon knocks on Penny's door, it's 6-9 knocks and 3 repetitions of her name.

• Sock Puppet

i just don't get the "entitlement" that some people at the parks think they have..and that star wars thread is just a prime example of somoene who wants their kids to have everything and at this minute and if they don't get it then the world should stop turning and going to a different show at a later time was not good enough

• Sock Puppet

From Big Bang Theory whenever Sheldon knocks on Penny's door, it's 6-9 knocks and 3 repetitions of her name.
    no he goes knock penny knock penny knock penny..or knock penny penny penny penny...right??

• mountains beyond mtns.

i just don't get the "entitlement" that some people at the parks think they have..and that star wars thread is just a prime example of somoene who wants their kids to have everything and at this minute and if they don't get it then the world should stop turning and going to a different show at a later time was not good enough
    I know, right? There are fun things everywhere you look/walk! Why not go on Star Tours or Matterhorn or BLAB or Space Mountain instead? And why waste your vacation being mad?

• mountains beyond mtns.

1. I feel like going on rides, especially SFMM ones or Xcelerator at Knott's.
    2. I should have listened to the latest Paul Banks album much sooner
    3. One day I'll have a Premiere DL+WDW AP

• Under that tree again!

Hello, goodbye.

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    Ha...i like that two guys that play the guitar and sing

And I have never had an animal who had a cold. I hope that Snickers doesn't get sick like us!
    Yeah, they're pretty cool.

It's just a sneeze, it's pitiful and saddening to watch because there's nothing I can do for him.

yep animals can get colds, they call it kennel cough for dogs, not sure what they call it for cats
    When cats get it, it's usually an upper respiratory infection. But since he's just sneezing and not oozing, it's basically just sad lol.

He knocks 3 times, says Penny, knocks 3 more times, says Penny again, knocks 3 final times and says Penny again. I watch the show way too much.

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Hello, goodbye.
    Great.... now I wanna watch Morel Oral haha. But hello! And Goodbye! And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight!

• Triple Goddess

I see this so often with parents. Yes you want to give your child the world, but it actually does children a disservice to always get what they want. Child psychology 101. My oldest has asperger's and it is harder for him than most to understand that things don't always go the way you plan, but I still make every effort to try and teach him this. If you give a child everything they want, they grow up having a skewed outlook on life. Saying "no" to a child is actually a good thing and teaching them to handle a situation appropriately when things don't go their way will go a long way towards teaching them how to handle being a grown up.

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post
    I see this so often with parents. Yes you want to give your child the world, but it actually does children a disservice to always get what they want. Child psychology 101. My oldest has asperger's and it is harder for him than most to understand that things don't always go the way you plan, but I still make every effort to try and teach him this. If you give a child everything they want, they grow up having a skewed outlook on life. Saying "no" to a child is actually a good thing and teaching them to handle a situation appropriately when things don't go their way will go a long way towards teaching them how to handle being a grown up.
    Oh I wanna just hug you right now! Parents don't do this anymore and it's really annoying. I get parents that let their kids run wild through the store, throw things off the shelves, rip open boxes, etc and they do nothing about it. I tell the kid to knock it off, it's like they've never heard anything but "yes" their whole lives.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Hello, goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by amanda.collishaw View Post
    It's just a sneeze, it's pitiful and saddening to watch because there's nothing I can do for him.

When cats get it, it's usually an upper respiratory infection. But since he's just sneezing and not oozing, it's basically just sad lol.

What's worse is watching my cat throw up or hack up a hair ball...it looks so painful for him I've only seen him do it once. He's pretty healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by coopercaseycody View Post

You would not see it with me. I will not sugar coat anything with my kid. Yet, I try to make things fun for him. In this Jedi Academy thread, I tried to explain just that. The scenario the OP put there was a perfect opportunity to use as a teaching tool for the child on how life really is. It's not all sunshine and dancing with bananas! As far as I'm concerned, that OP showed poor parenting skills and, as someone else in the thread posted, seemed to whine about it, resembling a child himself!

I teach this to my boy on a regular basis. In the example of Disneyland, sometimes his fav ride has a line sometimes something is closed or whatever, he learns to deal.