Page 132 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3282107122129130131132133134 LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2008
  1. #1966

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,836
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post


    I just bought season 1 earlier today at Target. I'll pick up the other seasons soon. Did you like the show?
    I did! But I haven't watched any of this season so far. Maybe this summer I'll catch the reruns!




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  2. #1967

    • Merry 2014!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Under the stairs drinking hot grog
    Posts
    9,486

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    I'm going to borrow a copy of the 3rd season so I can watch the Disneyland episode.

    Fantasmico! you are so closed to an D ticket. I'm stuck in the Swiss Family Treehouse listening to polka.
    They had a Disneyland episode? I have only watched them on re-run so far since usually on thursdays I'm not home until 9 or later. I may have to get the DVDs.

    Polka hell huh? I have been enjoying Mr. Toads Wild Ride. Those little devils always threaten to get me after my drunken spree. . . Hmmmm, sounds a little like a RCMC reunion.

    Perhaps you'd enjoy Casey Jr.'s Circus train a bit better.
    Last edited by Fantasmico!; 01-28-2013 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Not a true Disney Geek when you mis-name one of your fav attractions
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

  3. #1968

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    i cant wait for thursdsay!

  4. #1969

    • What Time Taught Us
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    5,016

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    I must say that I'm not a Big Bang Theory fan. but differing opinions are what make the WORLD BEAUTIFUL!!!!


    and now I need to read. we're really close to finishing this thread!

  5. #1970

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    fantasmico u rock

  6. #1971

    • Merry 2014!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Under the stairs drinking hot grog
    Posts
    9,486

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
    Chocolate is good for you, so indulge yourself a little

    I love the show as well, Sheldon is my favorite.


    I just bought season 1 earlier today at Target. I'll pick up the other seasons soon. Did you like the show?
    Two chocolate bars is just a little . . . right? J/K Only had one of TJ's Dark choc with almonds. Not bad.

    Sheldon is just amazing. Raj is so darned cute, especially when he drinks and loosens up. The shows writers do a bang up job.

    I need a DVR.
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

  7. #1972

    •   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Castro Valley, CA
    Posts
    5,852

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    I did! But I haven't watched any of this season so far. Maybe this summer I'll catch the reruns!
    Cool I have Comcast for cable so I'm able to watch some of the recent shows with their On-Demand system. They're already in season 6, sometimes I wonder how many more seasons they'll keep going. It's definitely a popular show since the taping tickets sell out in like 15 mins when their released.

  8. #1973

    • Merry 2014!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Under the stairs drinking hot grog
    Posts
    9,486

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    This Thursday? I think you may be right. It will be a more weird show. I can't wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    i cant wait for thursdsay!
    OMG, ikr? Shenanigans and pure wackiness galore await! If only I had some chocolate wine. . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    I must say that I'm not a Big Bang Theory fan. but differing opinions are what make the WORLD BEAUTIFUL!!!!


    and now I need to read. we're really close to finishing this thread!
    Kudos to you for attempting to keep up!! And you are so right. . .this thread is almost extinct!!! Geez how time flies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    fantasmico
    Sara. . .
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

  9. #1974

    •   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Castro Valley, CA
    Posts
    5,852

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmico! View Post
    Two chocolate bars is just a little . . . right? J/K Only had one of TJ's Dark choc with almonds. Not bad.

    Sheldon is just amazing. Raj is so darned cute, especially when he drinks and loosens up. The shows writers do a bang up job.

    I need a DVR.
    Indeed they do. Chuck Lorre does a good job writing Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, and Mike & Molly.

    Their all such nerds, and I love it. Raj is cute and I love his accent. Sheldon is so smart its hilarious how he acts.

  10. #1975

    • Merry 2014!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Under the stairs drinking hot grog
    Posts
    9,486

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
    Cool I have Comcast for cable so I'm able to watch some of the recent shows with their On-Demand system. They're already in season 6, sometimes I wonder how many more seasons they'll keep going. It's definitely a popular show since the taping tickets sell out in like 15 mins when their released.
    Season 6??!! I think the show is just now gaining a big audience and award nominations. . .or maybe a season ago. . . And Penny is William Shatner's daughter in the new Priceline commercials.
    Have you been to a taping?
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

  11. #1976

    • Merry 2014!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Under the stairs drinking hot grog
    Posts
    9,486

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
    Indeed they do. Chuck Lorre does a good job writing Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men, and Mike & Molly.

    Their all such nerds, and I love it. Raj is cute and I love his accent. Sheldon is so smart its hilarious how he acts.
    Chuck Lorre. . . no wonder it's so good. Too bad Two and a Half Men is struggling. Have you seen the nerd competition show on TBS? I think it's called Kind of the Nerds? I have not seen it yet.
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

  12. #1977

    •   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Posts
    65,836
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 1Disneylandfan View Post
    Cool I have Comcast for cable so I'm able to watch some of the recent shows with their On-Demand system. They're already in season 6, sometimes I wonder how many more seasons they'll keep going. It's definitely a popular show since the taping tickets sell out in like 15 mins when their released.
    If its that popular they will keep doing it for as long as they can. I'm sure its good for another 3-5 seasons...

    Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmico! View Post
    Season 6??!! I think the show is just now gaining a big audience and award nominations. . .or maybe a season ago. . . And Penny is William Shatner's daughter in the new Priceline commercials.
    Have you been to a taping?
    I saw that the other day! I was watching the commercial and I was like...wait... I know her!




    Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!


    Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

  13. #1978

    • Under that tree again!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,499

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmico! View Post
    They had a Disneyland episode? I have only watched them on re-run so far since usually on thursdays I'm not home until 9 or later. I may have to get the DVDs.

    Polka hell huh? I have been enjoying Mr. Toads Wild Ride. Those little devils always threaten to get me after my drunken spree. . . Hmmmm, sounds a little like a RCMC reunion.

    Perhaps you'd enjoy Casey Jr.'s Circus train a bit better.
    I think I can.....



    I didn't know of the Disneyland Episode until these here Chatters were chatting about it last night. I don't want to spoil it, but it's not called the Disneyland Episode, and I think it may not of even been filmed in the park. I'll see for sure when I watch it.

  14. #1979

    •   
    • RCMC: Java Junkie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Castro Valley, CA
    Posts
    5,852

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmico! View Post
    Season 6??!! I think the show is just now gaining a big audience and award nominations. . .or maybe a season ago. . . And Penny is William Shatner's daughter in the new Priceline commercials.
    Have you been to a taping?
    That's where the connection is at. I've been looking at her face and say I know her from somewhere. Now it all makes sense.

    I've been to 3 tapings but not for Big Bang yet. Seen Two and a Half Men taped twice and Mike & Molly once. One day I'm getting to Big Bang. It's just hard to get tickets. I tried this morning and the site was down all morning. When I finally got through all the tickets were gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fantasmico! View Post
    Chuck Lorre. . . no wonder it's so good. Too bad Two and a Half Men is struggling. Have you seen the nerd competition show on TBS? I think it's called Kind of the Nerds? I have not seen it yet.
    I knew Two and a Half Men would go down hill once Charlie was gone. I mean he was the whole show. Haven't seen the nerd competition your talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    If its that popular they will keep doing it for as long as they can. I'm sure its good for another 3-5 seasons...

  15. #1980

    • Merry 2014!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Under the stairs drinking hot grog
    Posts
    9,486

    Re: RCMC #126: Clean Cup! Clean Cup! Move Down!!!

    Ah. Not like the Modern Family episode. . . which was so funny, even though I saw only half of it. Maybe I need to read last nights RCMC.
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

Similar Threads

  1. [Pictures] Mad T Party, Fabulous.... No Room Move Down
    By Disneyland 1951 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-25-2012, 10:40 PM
  2. nice cup of tea and a sit down
    By J9000 in forum Disneyland Paris
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-14-2006, 05:59 AM
  3. How To Clean Your Toilet! (tee hee)
    By TinkPink in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-10-2005, 02:07 PM
  4. Keeping you computer clean! (The Free Way!)
    By Monorail Man in forum The Tech Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-24-2005, 07:17 PM
  5. BigDaddyKyle - Please clean out your message box!
    By mamabot in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-14-2005, 08:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •